Author Topic: Ariel Sharon Is Finished in Politics  (Read 920 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: Ariel Sharon Is Finished in Politics
« Reply #90 on: January 20, 2006, 02:28:16 AM »
You can talk to each other if that helps you feel better with the bullshit you guys are coming up with.
Someone coming to my house to share it with me? So you're saying Arabs have some sort of natural claim to this land? regardless of mandates it was under?
It's more like if you rent an apartment and then someone comes and tells you you won't need to rent it anymore but you can own it, thanks to me, only if we can share it!
May I remind you that Arab imperialism is what made the Arab population on this land so dominant. Or do you choose again to disregard history?

The Israeli left wing is something you're failing to grasp my friend. What every politician is willing to say for votes is no different in the Israeli democracy. Don't forget we also have a large Arab population(20%) in Israel- they are also voters. I think it's only a showcase of the ideological diversity in Israel. This is something you don't get in terroristic/totalitarian states like Iran, Egypt etc . I wonder where's the Jewish representation in the Palestinian parliament. I clearly recall that Jews can also be "Palestinian" by definition if they were born on this territory before so and so according to their declaration. Oh wait, do they have a Parliament?....lol

« Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 02:54:25 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: January 20, 2006, 03:42:20 AM »
So you're saying Arabs have some sort of natural claim to this land?

Think about it.... a person living there at the time of the Zionists' arrival isn't allowed to live there anymore... but some Zionists from Europe are? You want to talk about claim? LOLL get the fuck outta here
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #92 on: January 20, 2006, 09:49:26 AM »
Shouldn't have left if they wanted to live on this land, when they were granted with a state. :)
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: January 20, 2006, 10:48:28 AM »
ok for the ones that stayed israel has not allowed new buildings or modification for example east jureseluem is exactly the same it was since the 1967 war.....

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?