Author Topic: Merry Christmas....5 free untagged R-Tistic beats! (Wait...am I still drunk?)  (Read 141 times)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
What's goin on? Since it's Christmas time and things are goin pretty good with me, I am gonna do somethin I usually never do. I have uploaded 5 instrumentals, completely untagged and full, free for use and download for anybody who wants to have em.

To the MCees...do what you want with these, just make sure to give credit to R-Tistic Productions, and make sure to e-mail me at RTistic310@aol.com if you use one. Let me know what you are gonna do with it, and let me hear it when you record it. I will even give suggestions or "coach" them if you want me to, just let me know what's up. I might consider workin with some of y'all if you drop some heat on em.

These beats didn't make the cut for R-Ticulation, the album I am workin on (check the sig), so if you are feelin them, you will definitely like what I do on that album. This should at least show where I have progressed from, and show how my style has evolved.

The beats are:
Picture me
Whatever you do
Heat is on
The Pentagon
Knowledge is power

Merry Christmas to y'all. I am still workin on R-Ticulation, and I hope to have it complete within the next month. If anybody just wants to hear what I've been workin on, e-mail me or pm me.

My Website:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=10951

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Thanks homie some tite beats u got their

spencer10

• Lil Geezy
props

prcc

• Lil Geezy
happy new year
nice beats man

klubbstyle

whats the e-mail address to mail in ya tracks 4 the competition?.

its not working over at dubcnn.com

mine are Here and here