Author Topic: Mobb Deep ft. 50 and Nate Dogg - Have a Party  (Read 1011 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Mobb Deep ft. 50 and Nate Dogg - Have a Party
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2006, 11:59:19 PM »
^lol are you serious???I aint gonna like this song just cause some westcoast artists participated on it.I find it hard to believe people hated Snoop's work wit The Neptunes but actually like this bullshit just cause Fredwreck & Nate are on it.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2006, 05:14:43 AM »
I'd like to think I give 50 more of a chance than 99% of these Game-dickriding "G-UNot" muh'fuckas on DubCNN.  I think 50's been acting like an asshole lately, thinking he's so fly even though he's got no respect for the culture or his own fans, but I can admit that he makes quality music, and I can appreciate it when I hear it.

I second that.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2006, 07:54:09 AM »
Personally I like the track and the beat but I agree Im basically done now with Nate I just dont care to hear him nemore

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2006, 08:02:07 AM »
This song fuckin sucks, everyone had their part in making this song wack.Matter of fact, this has gotta be one of the worst hip hop songs I've ever heard & I can't believe people like this beat (they like it just cause of Fredwreck) & actually like Nate's chorus (people still havent noticed he's fell off).

I could never say Nate fell off, because his hook and verses on "Black Mercedez" are Top 10, maybe Top 5 nate in my book. And he sounds good on Eminem's new song, but people hate on Eminem a whole lot now so they don't even wanna give it a chance.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2006, 08:10:57 AM »
I thought Nate had fallen off, but he proved me wrong with "Black Mercedez" and "Real Soon"

ABN

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2006, 08:15:21 AM »
i don´t know if i wanna hear this shit coz all of the Mobb Deep club songs i´ve heard has been sup-bar including Got It Twisted. and someone tell P that you´re actually supposed to rhyme when you´re rapping coz he seems to have forgotten that*goes off to bump The Infamous* 8)

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2006, 09:28:19 AM »
People forget Nate's collabo with Warren on the title track for "In The Mid-Nite Hour". I know that album was overlooked, and damn, Nate sounded so soulful on that cut. It really brought the best out of him - as did "Black Mercedez". The problem now is that Nate's chorus work is more hit and miss than ever before, as opposed to when he used to add something fresh to every single he appeared on. On "Have A Party" and that recent Mack 10 track, for example, he sounds like he's just going through the motions for the paycheck.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2006, 10:34:39 AM »
i was just wondering, but is this video getting any airplay? It's not one of the most original videos I've ever seen..

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2006, 11:01:58 AM »
This song fuckin sucks, everyone had their part in making this song wack

lol ahh man i love this dudes comments.

the beat really isnt that bad. but its hard to enjoy a good beat when u have to suffer through weak verses.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2006, 12:12:16 PM »
I thought Nate had fallen off, but he proved me wrong with "Black Mercedez" and "Real Soon"

true He's Dope on Real Soon

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2006, 01:17:15 PM »
Well I won't be buying the next Mobb Deep album then. Lets just hope the MOP stuff on G Unit isn't this bad.

Jome

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2006, 03:15:03 PM »
Hahaha, Dubcc in a nutshell.
From the 10-15 songs Mobb Deep put out after they signed to G-Unit, people judge them by the one and only commercial party-track out of the dozen.  ::)

What about "Poppin Bottles" ?, which had the same throwback feeling Got It Twisted had, courtesy of Alchemist, or "L'ecole du crime" feat. 113, "Yeah", "The Infamous" ft. 50 Cent, "Gangbang Music" feat. Yayo, "Talking Sideways", "We on it", "How you survive", "Not hurting nuthin", "That's that" feat. Alchemist, "Champions" feat. Twin, etc. etc.

Why don't you discuss none of these ??
Not enough 50 Cent ? No G-Unit shoutouts ?

Gotta love Dubcc.  :D ;D

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2006, 03:23:36 PM »
I Was At A Party Recently, & They Played This Song. A Lot Of People Was Feelin It. I Think It's Decent. It's A Good Party Track.
My Future Wife:

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2006, 05:08:47 PM »
Hahaha, Dubcc in a nutshell.
From the 10-15 songs Mobb Deep put out after they signed to G-Unit, people judge them by the one and only commercial party-track out of the dozen. ::)

What about "Poppin Bottles" ?, which had the same throwback feeling Got It Twisted had, courtesy of Alchemist, or "L'ecole du crime" feat. 113, "Yeah", "The Infamous" ft. 50 Cent, "Gangbang Music" feat. Yayo, "Talking Sideways", "We on it", "How you survive", "Not hurting nuthin", "That's that" feat. Alchemist, "Champions" feat. Twin, etc. etc.

Why don't you discuss none of these ??
Not enough 50 Cent ? No G-Unit shoutouts ?

Gotta love Dubcc. :D ;D

Blindly defending anything G-Unit.  Gotta love Jome :grumpy:

Jome

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2006, 06:41:46 PM »
Blindly defending anything G-Unit.  Gotta love Jome :grumpy:

Been a Mobb fan since the mid-90's, try again.
Funny how you avoided the whole post, not too updated on Mobb Deep, are we.. ??