Author Topic: DMX Freed From Rikers Island  (Read 265 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
DMX Freed From Rikers Island
« on: January 08, 2006, 04:10:41 AM »

DMX Freed From Rikers Island

Rapper DMX was granted an early release from prison, after serving a month of a 70-day sentence for parole violation.

The rapper was released from Rikers Island on Dec. 30, for good behavior and because he had accrued credit for time he previously spent incarcerated.

DMX, born Earl Simmons, was sentenced to jail in November of 2005 after he pleaded guilty to violating the terms of his parole.

The Yonkers bred M.C., who recently ditched Def Jam for Sony, was on parole for a 2004 incident in which he put flashing lights on his SUV and chased another man through the parking lot of New York’s JFK Airport.

When police arrived, they found DMX with his pants down to his waist, incoherent, attempting to assault another man over a parking space.

He violated the terms of his probation in that case in April of 2005, when he struck a car, which in turn rammed a police cruiser on the Major Deegan Expressway in the Bronx.

DMX said he was speeding because his wife was in labor. She gave birth three days after the incident.
NO MORE WAR

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DMX Freed From Rikers Island
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2006, 05:48:21 AM »
Dude should lay off the drugs, do something positive.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2006, 07:28:16 AM »

Word.  Def signs of a crackhead - hopefully nothing worse like PCP or some shit.  Somebody give the nigga a blunt!

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2006, 09:23:01 AM »
"The Yonkers bred M.C., who recently ditched Def Jam for Sony, was on parole for a 2004 incident in which he put flashing lights on his SUV and chased another man through the parking lot of New York’s JFK Airport.

When police arrived, they found DMX with his pants down to his waist, incoherent, attempting to assault another man over a parking space."

dude gotta get his life together

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2006, 11:04:17 AM »

ABN

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2006, 11:24:57 AM »
well on a personal aspect i want X to quit fucking around with all of the drugs but he´s made his best music while he´s done the most drugs. but X is a real dude and i´d hate for peeps to remember him as the crazy rapper that always fucked up and was acting stupid. and if he keeps up that´s how he gonna be remembered and not as one of the most important rappers of our generation which he really is. he´s not one of the best but definently one of the most important rappers that has come around in a long time.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2006, 11:39:06 AM »
well on a personal aspect i want X to quit fucking around with all of the drugs but he´s made his best music while he´s done the most drugs. but X is a real dude and i´d hate for peeps to remember him as the crazy rapper that always fucked up and was acting stupid. and if he keeps up that´s how he gonna be remembered and not as one of the most important rappers of our generation which he really is. he´s not one of the best but definently one of the most important rappers that has come around in a long time.

It's almost too late.  If you mention DMX to cats today, they'll be like "that nigga needs to lay off that pipe" rather than "It's Dark and Hell is Hot is a sick album"

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2006, 12:00:15 PM »
it's dark man baby!

ABN

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2006, 12:04:07 PM »

It's almost too late.  If you mention DMX to cats today, they'll be like "that nigga needs to lay off that pipe" rather than "It's Dark and Hell is Hot is a sick album"
i know and that´s sad though coz he made rap grimey again when Jay,Nas and the rest of them was busy flossin and blingin.

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2006, 12:49:40 PM »
He should take his ass to rehab.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2006, 06:56:46 PM »
He should take his ass to rehab.
he has but crack was a powerful drug

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2006, 08:57:33 PM »

Nah cuz then he wont be entertaining again

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2006, 10:01:47 AM »
dude i thout he was on da coke????