Author Topic: my promise to you...  (Read 419 times)

The Watcher

Re: my promise to you...
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2006, 08:04:51 PM »
yeah its hot here right now, i really hate the hot weather too, i was thinkin summer was just gonna be an extension of winter for a while since it's been raining, looks like summer is here now though
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

coola

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2006, 09:41:59 PM »
lol, summer is the shit !!! i thought it would never hit, i'm glad it's finally here and i can get some sun... i dont think i'll be able to get those snaps today though, i wont go to the beach by myself, it'll look too suspiscous, and i need a digital camera !!! DAMMET ! my phone camera wont cut it, and i dont know how to put it on my pc from there anyways...

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2006, 10:31:51 PM »
hehe youre on 8)

i just checked tomorrows weather.... 37 celcius 8) 8) 8) all i need now is a digital camera and im strait.

where do u live chief. by me its like 37 ferenheit

« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 10:34:00 PM by h cottie »

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2006, 10:33:32 PM »
Chief i got cousins that live in Perth, haven't spoken to them in a while tho..what part of perth are you in??

Can't wait to see those pics btw...hope u dont get caught

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Suga Foot

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2006, 10:46:20 PM »
hehe youre on  8)

i just checked tomorrows weather.... 37 celcius  8) 8) 8) all i need now is a digital camera and im strait.

damn that's hot

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2006, 04:13:51 AM »
hehe youre on  8)

i just checked tomorrows weather.... 37 celcius  8) 8) 8) all i need now is a digital camera and im strait.

where do u live chief.  by me its like 37 ferenheit

Perth Western Australia...

and there arent too many topless women, but theres plenty hotties... just impossible to know how old they are, they look about 19 but most scraping 15/16...
A mayne im comeing to perth Australia..where the smoke spots at,and where do  the freakest hoes hang out at.....and of course the chill laid back places. 
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2006, 04:20:32 AM »
hehe youre on  8)

I wish it were 37 Farenheit, GODDAMMMIT

but anyways, you fucking southern hemisphere bitch, take them pics

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2006, 06:39:24 AM »
dude i would take pics of bitches round eya but most of them r fuckin ugly, wear too much make up or r fit but too full of themselves
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

coola

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2006, 09:54:58 AM »
hehe youre on  8)

Perth Western Australia...

and there arent too many topless women, but theres plenty hotties... just impossible to know how old they are, they look about 19 but most scraping 15/16...
A mayne im comeing to perth Australia..where the smoke spots at,and where do  the freakest hoes hang out at.....and of course the chill laid back places. 

theres hella freaky ho's, and i rep perth for havin some chronic budds too  8) didnt take any snaps, as soon as i got a camera i'll bust some shit up. got my word.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2006, 06:26:57 AM »
my cuz told me that the bitches in australia fiend for the black dick

like when they come on some sailor ship or w/e, the girls run wild on the black thuggas

coola

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2006, 06:41:43 AM »
my cuz told me that the bitches in australia fiend for the black dick

like when they come on some sailor ship or w/e, the girls run wild on the black thuggas

man sailors get pussy everywhere they go... they get all the ho's because it's obvious it'll only be a fling then they hit the seas again...

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2006, 12:24:45 PM »
i feel this would make an honorable addition to the site  :D :D

yeah true !!! we should start up a sticky thread.. "post up your cities bitches" ...
HAHAH
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2006, 03:28:22 PM »
seems like u havent kept ur promise man

coola

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2006, 02:22:45 AM »
seems like u havent kept ur promise man

man i didnt have a camera that day... and now it's too windy to go to the beach... i got a day off work wednesday, so pray mufackas for some bomb ass weather... i always keep a promise  ;) as soon as it's possible ima bust the shit.