Author Topic: How much should dre an snoop help out tha DPG  (Read 234 times)

HBKid_Jr

How much should dre an snoop help out tha DPG
« on: March 22, 2002, 05:47:15 PM »
How much should they help out daz,  kurupt,  an nate.  I see a lot of people hatin on dre an snoop for this. I think dre an snoop should help them out some more but some of u act like dre an snoop need to support them.  for all we know maybe daz an kurupt dont want there help maybe they want to try an do this thing on there own.  After all they are grown men they shouldnt be relyin on dre an snoop
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

techniec

Re: How much should dre an snoop help out tha DPG
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2002, 06:17:34 PM »
How much should they help out daz,  kurupt,  an nate.  I see a lot of people hatin on dre an snoop for this. I think dre an snoop should help them out some more but some of u act like dre an snoop need to support them.  for all we know maybe daz an kurupt dont want there help maybe they want to try an do this thing on there own.  After all they are grown men they shouldnt be relyin on dre an snoop

i feel what u sayin

i was pissed when i saw no dre production on Kurupts album
but at the same time they should stand on their own, but i dont want dre forgeting his original peeps

Big FC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im really fucking random.. and too swift on my toes to get caught up with you hoes..
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2002, 07:29:31 PM »
i don't think dre & snoop should support the rest of the dpg... its not needed.. (well snoops not needed really, other than perhaps financially) i just mean yea dre makes dope azz beats.. but so does fred wreck & dj quik.. kurupt just didn't step up on space boogie like he should've... if it had 14 'on onsites' on the album then it would show that he doesnt need the best producer in the game in order to make a good album...as for daz, no one can speak on this fool.. i doubt anyone knows outside of dpgc... if dre decides to get together with daz, coo, but if not i cant say i blame him.. i do wanna snoop & daz together... i just wanna see more dpgc collabo's... i mean if dre gives nate a couple beats, good 4 him, and if he does the same for kurupt, good 4 him.. but its only fucked up for him not to drop a beat on the album if kurupt didn't even try and get with him.. its just like ya neva kno... main point is muthafuckin snoop & daz need to do some shit together.......
I ain't a killer but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy - Makaveli, RIP
And when we making n*gga shit always makin a killin, i be hearin you bitches there go the villain.. - MC Ren

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2002, 07:54:30 PM »
i think it's gay how people expect Dre and Snoop to be on everyone's album who was on the Chronic, i don't wanna see the same old same old anymore , that time has passed and i wanna see more and different combinations. It's dope to have a couple of tracks or 1 on each album but i think it's rediculous to expect dre to produce all of kurupt's album and for snoop to be all up in everyone's album ...the only peeps who should be featured all over each other's album's are kurupt/daz, snoop/dre, warren/nate

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

S.G.V.

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2002, 09:23:16 PM »
dre owes dpg shit....they owe him....he doesnt have to touch there album....snoop is a different story....hes the real big homie...the real cousin....the backbone....but daz does his own shit....look at r.a.w....look at dillinger and young gotti....thats daz...kurupt does a little production but not enough....he could do an album on his own if he wanted....i think that snoop should just drop all the knowledge on them that he can....and let them go on alone...well at least kurupt...cuz daz is a real outlaw...he does what he wants when he wants.......

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2002, 11:04:45 PM »
i think that they should stand on their own and be independant artists.  but collabs are dope too, jus not too much done by the same person on one album.  i like mixture.

Alwaysontime

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2002, 11:21:41 PM »
i think it's gay how people expect Dre and Snoop to be on everyone's album who was on the Chronic, i don't wanna see the same old same old anymore , that time has passed and i wanna see more and different combinations. It's dope to have a couple of tracks or 1 on each album but i think it's rediculous to expect dre to produce all of kurupt's album and for snoop to be all up in everyone's album ...the only peeps who should be featured all over each other's album's are kurupt/daz, snoop/dre, warren/nate

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2002, 11:25:48 PM »
Dre laced beats Kurupt on his first two albums... you think Kurupt will work with Dre in the current situation?

Daz doesn't act like he wants help from Dre seeing as though he's running around saying 'he act too gay' and claimin he wrote shit on doggystyle on the DPG forum.

Dre did beats for Warren and Nate for their latest albums.

#1_wit_a_bullet

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2002, 02:22:25 AM »
I think Snoop and Dre are doing all they can.. I mean you gotta remember there both very busy. Snoop with his own label, movies and shit. Dre is workin with finding new talent, and of course his Detox. If Daz really want Dre´s help, he shoulden´t diss Dre on net by callin him a fag. That´s just stupid :( I just wish the to of them would make, so that Daz could be on Detox... so it all could end, just like it startet ;)
[L.O.C.]
Gårdsdagen efterlod mig sådan temmelig sløj
Men vi har en tank fuld af benzin og kabine fuld af røg
Klokken er ved at være halvsen
Vinduet nede og tager hjørnet langs kantstenen
Hey Stoddah sæt lige farten ned
For panserne hænger altid ud det samme sted
Og jeg gider ikke noget pis fra de svin i dag
Så det er ved næste kryds at vi drejer af
Fuck hvad de gamle med-bilister siger
Kan knap nok se gennem ruden og fuck at skifte op fra første gear
Hey so skal du ikke med
Hvis ikke så ved du vist godt hvad du kan æde

big_mike

• Lil Geezy
  • real g's dont die...we multiply...
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2002, 04:36:37 AM »
Major Point:  MF's think DRE jack beats, etc. and take the credit for things, but he doesn't.  A TRUE TEST OF TIME COMES WHEN A MAN CAN STAND ON HIS OWN.  DRE HAS DONE THAT, BIGG SNOOP HAS DONE THAT.  IT'S TIME FOR THE OTHERS TO DO THE SAME.  ALL THESE ACUSATIONS 'BOUT DRE (RIDICULOUS) ... DRE KEEPS HIS MOUTH SHUT AND MAKES HIS MUSIC AND MONEY !!