Author Topic: Well Canadians......less than 2 weeks left  (Read 1335 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Well Canadians......less than 2 weeks left
« on: January 10, 2006, 08:10:46 AM »
Harper's way up in the polls, but I'm trying not to get too excited, the only poll that matters is the one of the 23rd. I'm really glad to see that Quebecers are opening up to the Tories as a good federalist alternative. I'm also glad that Dumont is helping them out and that Premier Charest is showing general support.

Martin looks tired, old, and out of ideas. It's gonna be a huge smear campaign for the next 2 weeks.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Well Canadians......less than 2 weeks left
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2006, 10:50:13 AM »
kick the bloc quebequois or however u spell it out of politics. im not old enough to vote but my  parents said u cant even vote for them here on the westcoast even if u wanted. what the fuck r they doin in canadian politics cuz  they def not for canada as a nation. the green party has more  legitimacy as all canadians can vote for them and even though this has nuttin to do wit anything that duceppe looks like a pure blood swindling rascist.

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2006, 11:15:19 AM »
I support the bloc.  If Quebec wants to leave, let em. 

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2006, 12:44:49 PM »
kick the bloc quebequois or however u spell it out of politics. im not old enough to vote but my  parents said u cant even vote for them here on the westcoast even if u wanted. what the fuck r they doin in canadian politics cuz  they def not for canada as a nation. the green party has more  legitimacy as all canadians can vote for them and even though this has nuttin to do wit anything that duceppe looks like a pure blood swindling rascist.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2006, 01:18:04 PM »
I think the smearing it stupid and tasteless. Let your politics speak for you. I'm still leaning towards Conservative because I feel a change is good and if they go too far withg anything a new election will come about the second they do. I almost don't want to vote for them out of spite. Their ads are filled with insults and self praising bullshit. I don't know whether to be upset with them or with the people for showing over the years that shit like this works.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2006, 07:04:23 PM »
blah i cant vote i dont think i ever will do i even giva shit?

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2006, 07:24:26 PM »
^^^ u should  make sure u vote. voting is such a privelege that canadians take for granted. where i come   from in south africa my parents werent allowed to vote because of the colour of their skin(chinese descent) and in many other nations there are restrictions on people being allowed to vote. it should be every canadian over the age of 18 priority to cast a ballot and if u dont vote then u shouldnt complain about the way the govt is being run as yall had a voice but didnt use it.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2006, 10:43:08 PM »
I'm trying so hard not to be excited with these polls....but the Tories have risen ABOVE the Grits in La Belle Province and the Bloc has fallen below 50. And I don't think you'll find many people disputing that Harper definetly has the most momentum in the next week and a half.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2006, 10:55:45 PM »
My friend informed me a couple of weeks ago that despite the fact that I live in the U.S.A. I can still vote in the Canadian elections since I'm still a citizen (I just turned 18). Sweet. I loved politics growing up, but since I moved out of Canada (3 1/2 years ago) politics have changed so much and I never had much time to keep up with it. In a simpiler time I would of easly voted for the liberals, but in 2006 my pick is still up for grabs. Who to vote for? :eh: ??? :-\

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2006, 07:31:11 AM »
im still 16
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 07:33:10 AM by Papoose - »

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2006, 12:30:18 PM »
The Liberals are getting very desperate.  Watch this television ad they made.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2006, 01:25:33 PM »

Paris

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2006, 01:30:40 PM »
The Liberals are getting very desperate.  Watch this television ad they made.
"We are not making this up." :laugh:

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2006, 11:32:43 PM »

the bloc is there to protect quebecers from evil federalist like jean chretien paul martin pierre eliott trudeau, well every corrupted politicians that will make everything to put us in the dirt. duceppe is the most competent guy in this mutha. did ya know that they change the formula of the debates because the 3 chiefs of the other parties were affraid to debate face to face with him? that mothafucka know wassup. And dont argue it aint true, it was written black on white in the gazette
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 11:37:23 PM by Drunk Driver Drivin »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Paris