Author Topic: Well Canadians......less than 2 weeks left  (Read 1334 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: Well Canadians......less than 2 weeks left
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2006, 07:51:46 PM »
Kicking ass, 6 seats in Quebec baby!

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2006, 08:06:25 PM »
Congratulations to our new Prime Minister!

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2006, 08:51:33 PM »
Congratulations to our new Prime Minister!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2006, 09:07:37 PM »
Damn, the conservaties won 7 seat of 7 in quebec's region, i'm very proud of that. I was working at the elections, made 250 bucks today sitting in a chair and listenning to good music. I voted for the conservatives candidate too. It sucks they are a minority governement though, but maybe they will make alliances with the bloc cuz the bloc was originally made by frustrated conservatives

I still can't believe ontario voted for liberals, they are fuckin biased, we should kick them out of the country cuz the main reason quebec want to separate is ontario, not the other provinces. Yo they voted for that bitch, what's her name.. belinda stronach? ok she's fine but come on, she was a traitor the her party and husband how can you vote for an opportunist like her.  :scarface:

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2006, 09:28:53 PM »
Damn, the conservaties won 7 seat of 7 in quebec's region, i'm very proud of that. I was working at the elections, made 250 bucks today sitting in a chair and listenning to good music. I voted for the conservatives candidate too. It sucks they are a minority governement though, but maybe they will make alliances with the bloc cuz the bloc was originally made by frustrated conservatives

I still can't believe ontario voted for liberals, they are fuckin biased, we should kick them out of the country cuz the main reason quebec want to separate is ontario, not the other provinces. Yo they voted for that bitch, what's her name.. belinda stronach? ok she's fine but come on, she was a traitor the her party and husband how can you vote for an opportunist like her.  :scarface:

Looks like it might actually be 8 in Quebec, fucking great news.

And yes, Ontario sucks and I am ashamed to be from there. And Stronach........ well there's no whore like an old whore.

Paris

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2006, 08:05:59 AM »

And yes, Ontario sucks and I am ashamed to be from there. And Stronach........ well there's no whore like an old whore.

You may as well say you're ashamed of being from Canada. If the tables were turned and the Tories were in power the last while and they were caught in a scandal of the same magnitude, I'd be shocked to see Alberta all of a sudden vote Liberal, so why would Ontario all of a sudden vote Tory?

I think it's better for the Tories to have a test run first anyway.

Hypothetically speaking, if Harper did win a majority and decided to join Bush in Iraq, where would you stand on that? (not that I think he would have, but I do think he may have 3 years ago when the war started).

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2006, 08:30:39 AM »

You may as well say you're ashamed of being from Canada. If the tables were turned and the Tories were in power the last while and they were caught in a scandal of the same magnitude, I'd be shocked to see Alberta all of a sudden vote Liberal, so why would Ontario all of a sudden vote Tory?

Hypothetically speaking, if Harper did win a majority and decided to join Bush in Iraq, where would you stand on that? (not that I think he would have, but I do think he may have 3 years ago when the war started).

I agree, I am just very disapointed that Ontario still went half Liberal, even after everything.

I would not support troops going to Iraq.

Paris

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2006, 09:14:12 AM »

I agree, I am just very disapointed that Ontario still went half Liberal, even after everything.

Well you have to remember that there isn't much of a choice in many Ontarians eyes. They don't want conservative and they don't think NDP can win. It's kind of like New York. No matter how bad the Democrats are they will still vote for them to go against the republicans. Plus the immigrants all vote liberal and that has a lot of the vote. Here in Scarborough there are about 5 ridings that not only went Liberal but extremely liberal. In my riding it was 22,000 Lib, with 8,000 Tory. It wasn't even close. Anmd the other ridings were no different. The reason is most of the population which are immigrants have a sense of loyalty for the MPs who all have been in parliament for 12 to 18 years. Those MPs were the ones that helped get the families of many of the men over to Canada, and the men tell their children and wives to vote liberal.

Is it fair or logical? Maybe not, but that's the way it is.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2006, 09:19:35 AM »

Well you have to remember that there isn't much of a choice in many Ontarians eyes. They don't want conservative and they don't think NDP can win. It's kind of like New York. No matter how bad the Democrats are they will still vote for them to go against the republicans. Plus the immigrants all vote liberal and that has a lot of the vote. Here in Scarborough there are about 5 ridings that not only went Liberal but extremely liberal. In my riding it was 22,000 Lib, with 8,000 Tory. It wasn't even close. Anmd the other ridings were no different. The reason is most of the population which are immigrants have a sense of loyalty for the MPs who all have been in parliament for 12 to 18 years. Those MPs were the ones that helped get the families of many of the men over to Canada, and the men tell their children and wives to vote liberal.

Is it fair or logical? Maybe not, but that's the way it is.

Yeah, the immigrant vote does seem to lock Liberal seats, I guess I might feel the same way if a party had let me in the country.

Paris

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2006, 12:08:35 PM »
its not even about lettin into the country, cuz alot of immigrants are mulroney immigrants. i was.

its simply no right wing western rural based party is gettin love in urban immigrant communities
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll