Author Topic: this is just sick  (Read 286 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
this is just sick
« on: January 10, 2006, 02:10:53 PM »
Babysitters jailed for baby rape
Two babysitters have been jailed for raping a 12-week-old baby girl and taking pictures of the abuse.
Alan Webster, 40, and his girlfriend Tanya French, 19, both from Hatfield in Hertfordshire, pleaded guilty to rape and making indecent images.

Webster was given a life sentence at St Albans Crown Court; French was jailed for five years.

International law enforcers alerted police after Webster downloaded 7,000 indecent images from the internet.

There are no words to express the abhorrence such offending generates
Judge Findlay Baker 

The baby's mother was unaware of the abuse until detectives visited her home after finding photographs detailing the abuse at Webster's home.

Sentencing Webster, Judge Findlay Baker said the offences were committed against the "most vulnerable victim - a little baby".

"There are no words to express the abhorrence such offending generates," he added.

'Malign influence'

Sentencing French, he said: "You did not shrink away from the acts in which you joined, but looked forward to them."

But he said French was also a victim and had come under Webster's "malign influence" and was to some extent "corrupted by him".

French admitted four charges of rape, five indecent assaults, two charges of permitting indecent images to be taken of children and two counts of making indecent images of the child in February and March 2004.

Webster admitted one charge of rape, four indecent assaults, two charges of permitting indecent images to be taken of children and two counts of making indecent images of children.

Webster also admitted a separate charge of indecently assaulting a 14-year-old girl and seven offences of possessing child abuse images.

Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/england/beds/bucks/herts/4599524.stm

Published: 2006/01/10 16:54:09 GMT

© BBC MMVI

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: this is just sick
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2006, 02:23:10 PM »
the words "rot in hell" come to mind  >:(
NO MORE WAR

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2006, 03:12:13 PM »
A 40 yr old guy dating a 19 yr old is bad enough but he should definetly die slow for raping a baby.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2006, 03:59:24 PM »
Why?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2006, 04:27:03 PM »
United Arab States

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2006, 04:37:19 PM »
It just amazes me. I look at a baby animal that is defenseless and harmless. I don't have the heart to harm any of those let alone a child.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K A I N

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2006, 04:57:46 PM »
People like this don't deserve to live :P

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.DUBCNN.com
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2006, 05:51:44 PM »
my friends girl got all mad when i said these guys should be killed.. fuckin hoe ..

~ Westcoast News Network ~

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2006, 07:07:44 PM »
people like them deserve to be tortured until death.... thats so fucked up. :-X :-X

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2006, 07:25:31 PM »
Words can't fucking describe how much HATE I have for these type of people...I seriously hope, if there is a hell, they rot in it for life.

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2006, 07:59:04 PM »
Words can't fucking describe how much HATE I have for these type of people...I seriously hope, if there is a hell, they rot in it for life.

i feel ya 100%.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2006, 11:56:03 AM »
his testicles shud be electrocuted n burned...and her nipplez the same

bunch of assclownz  >:(

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2006, 01:07:55 PM »
omg i just realized its a 12 WEEK[/b] old baby, at first i thought 12 MONTH.. either way thats SOOOOOOOOOO fucking fucked up... a 12 week old baby how the FUCK could someone do that to them... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( i swear if i met those fuckers id kill them myself..and where the fuck is hertfordshire?? england or some shit?? i seriously wanna fuck those fuckers up

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2006, 01:13:29 PM »
omg i just realized its a 12 WEEK[/b] old baby, at first i thought 12 MONTH.. either way thats SOOOOOOOOOO fucking fucked up... a 12 week old baby how the FUCK could someone do that to them... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( i swear if i met those fuckers id kill them myself..and where the fuck is hertfordshire?? england or some shit?? i seriously wanna fuck those fuckers up

SIGH>..i know mang...I was like sad....The baby's innocent is gone.....shit for real.  The baby just only witnessed saddest shit in her life.  She didn't need to experience that shit.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2006, 01:19:36 PM »
That shit is fucked up on so many levels.