Author Topic: Random, lesser known, and rarely known facts, + rumors, about L.A. Rap + culture  (Read 4239 times)

papa-smurf

Props,This the best read i ever read on the internet,Interesting read.

papa-smurf

My rumors and facts about crooked i,tray-d and snoop,spider loc,and 2pac

i know tray-d is a real nigga,My homeboy chico from 60's use 2 live in hawthorne and me and my homies use 2 fucc with chico and tray-d use 2 always come over and play basketball with the homies at the park and just kicc it,THats when the eastsiders was famous,But My big cousin r.i.p that started  ICG,a gang in long beach that tray d is from knew tray d and tray d is a real nigga,Tray d know boxing so thats why he win's all or most of his fights,He know where 2 hit a person 2 knock them out,TRay d Always been a good fighter and a rider and his rep is 100 percent official in the streets,Snoop was from icg then he turned 20's,
Crooked i is  affiliated with Icg,the same hood as tray-d,The same hood my big cousin started,Thats why crooked i always sporting and repersenting the raiders,Raidres repersent icg,anybody from long beach that wear raiders is most likely affiliated with icg,Crooked i is a real nigga from what i know,Loon is from a gang called mensfield gangsta crip,Located in a good area where people have money at but they still gang bang hard over there and kill shit,
everybody know spider loc is from ecc and he set up some of his homies and alot of niggas from ecc is trying  2 kill him because of that,
2pac never gang banged but he use 2 run with alot of niggas from IVC,a hood thats located in inglewood,THats why he have dedication songs dedicated 2 kado and mento who is 2 of the ivc dead homies that is well known,Alot of the thug life rap group is from IVC,

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
fuckin dope read, thanks to everyone (esp rtistic) sharing the info

3 STRIKES

• Lil Geezy
  • HUSTLER
GOOD LOOKIN SHIT WUS COOL. THATS FUCKED UP ABOUT J WELLS NOT FROM THE WEST CUZ THIS NIGGA THAT SOLD ME HIS CD AT 7 ELEVEN ONE DAY TOLD ME HE IS AND HE HAD A LOT OF NIGGAS FROM THE WEST ON IS ALBUM THATS WHY I GOT IT AND NOT A BOOTLEG. "IF ITS TRUE"

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
My rumors and facts about crooked i,tray-d and snoop,spider loc,and 2pac

i know tray-d is a real nigga,My homeboy chico from 60's use 2 live in hawthorne and me and my homies use 2 fucc with chico and tray-d use 2 always come over and play basketball with the homies at the park and just kicc it,THats when the eastsiders was famous,But My big cousin r.i.p that started  ICG,a gang in long beach that tray d is from knew tray d and tray d is a real nigga,Tray d know boxing so thats why he win's all or most of his fights,He know where 2 hit a person 2 knock them out,TRay d Always been a good fighter and a rider and his rep is 100 percent official in the streets,Snoop was from icg then he turned 20's,
Crooked i is  affiliated with Icg,the same hood as tray-d,The same hood my big cousin started,Thats why crooked i always sporting and repersenting the raiders,Raidres repersent icg,anybody from long beach that wear raiders is most likely affiliated with icg,Crooked i is a real nigga from what i know,Loon is from a gang called mensfield gangsta crip,Located in a good area where people have money at but they still gang bang hard over there and kill shit,
everybody know spider loc is from ecc and he set up some of his homies and alot of niggas from ecc is trying  2 kill him because of that,
2pac never gang banged but he use 2 run with alot of niggas from IVC,a hood thats located in inglewood,THats why he have dedication songs dedicated 2 kado and mento who is 2 of the ivc dead homies that is well known,Alot of the thug life rap group is from IVC,

LOL, damn...I never really knew much about Snoop streetwise, since I was just 8 when he dropped. With Loon, my cousin who's Murs brother told me that he went 2 Beverly Hills high and that he was a crip but it was just hard to believe. He is the one who told me he got _____'s chain back. But I am sure he was from somewhere on that side of town, because Murs n his bro Nate's grandparents stay dead in the middle of Mansfields, right off of Pico near La Brea around the corner from Roscoes, right by Okie Dog. I was over there a week n some ago, and damn the Mansfields had EVERYTHING graffitti over there....most said W LA MFGC 3X. To me, that neighborhood is sorta nice, and still grimey as fuck at the same time. Most of Mid City is grimey now, more so than the south part of LA such as where Gardena starts and where Raymond 120s and 111s n all them are located, but it used to be a very nice exclusive area for blacks. When Murs grandparents moved there, it was a very nice neighborhood, and their house is still nice. But shit definitely goes down around there, and their homeboy got shot right in front of their grandparents house before, that shit was crazy.

I didn't know Pac ran with IVC, that's interesting. They are very close to where I stay, but I rarely hear about em...I just always see their grafitti when I get off the 105 on Crenshaw, comin from the 110. I know their hood is right there at the border of Inglewood and Hawthorne, and much of their hood is actually considered Hawthorne now. I never really knew anything about Thug Life, and definitely didn't know that they were from IVC, so that's crazy.

Good lookin on all of that.

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Its funni you brought the Spider thing up about cats wantin 2 catch up with him in the streets .. Your the 3rd person Ive heard this from in the past week   ..

ABN

hmm the thing about Spider and his hood could make sense coz Game was shouting out members of ECC on G-Unit Crips(even giving props to one from 97th street). why is it damn near impossible for rap niggas to stay cool with the people they grew up ???

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
props good read

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
definately a good read 8)

yall should read the DEATH ROW RECORDS HISTORY posts that TobbyTizzle did a while back...

here's the links

Part I
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=72465.0

Part II
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=73055.0

its a REALLY good read! the dude compiled information from a lot of sources and made a chronological history of the label with a lot of unknown facts and informed rumors... too bad the pictures are down now cause there were some rare pics too.... booooooooo

peace
« Last Edit: January 14, 2006, 10:51:33 AM by i B 2 QUIK 2 c »

Eihtball

I didn't know Pac ran with IVC, that's interesting. They are very close to where I stay, but I rarely hear about em...I just always see their grafitti when I get off the 105 on Crenshaw, comin from the 110. I know their hood is right there at the border of Inglewood and Hawthorne, and much of their hood is actually considered Hawthorne now. I never really knew anything about Thug Life, and definitely didn't know that they were from IVC, so that's crazy.

It actually makes sense because Big Syke is from IVC hood, but then again, Pac has never been much into set-trippin'.  He's been down with a lot of cats who were from the Crip card (Above The Law, Syke, etc.), and then he signed to Death Row under a Piru.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!

It actually makes sense because Big Syke is from IVC hood, but then again, Pac has never been much into set-trippin'.  He's been down with a lot of cats who were from the Crip card (Above The Law, Syke, etc.), and then he signed to Death Row under a Piru.

Damn I didn't know Syke was from there either. I donno what the deal is with them...I don't even know what school they go to. I don't hear much about them or Watergate, and those are within 5 minutes of where I stay. Do y'all know if Slip Capone is from IVC too? Because he claims Hawthorne, and it isn't too many crip sets other than Hawthorne 118 which I heard are Crips but I donno much about, and IVC's hood is now Hawthorne.

Eihtball

I have no idea who Slip Capone rolls with, or even if he rolls with anyone at all.

papa-smurf

Yea slip capone is from 118,They or crips,But Hawthorne is mostly clicks,like thug family,mobstyle pimps and clicks like that is up in Hawthorne,But IVC dont really have a school,some went 2 hawthorne high,leuzinger,But they mostly went 2 schools like inglewood high and that other school thats in CMG hood,So the ivc's was on the down low and wasnt realy out there at school because they went 2 they worst enemy school's,From what i was told,Dont know how true that is,But i know fa sho that some of the thug life members is from IVC and 2pac always dedicated songs 2 the IVC dead homies,LIke kado and mento,But its rare 2 run into someone from IVC,If they grafitti wasnt always on the wall then i  would of thought they didnt exist anymore,But like  i actually seen 2 pretty females that work at the albertsons up in hawthorne that was talking out loud and they kept saying on IVC after every thing they said,so i take it that they was from ivc,But they looked real pretty,I would have never thought they was gang bangers,But i heard that they got a quite of few lil homies from ivc,I know a girl that stay over there right in they hood,

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yea slip capone is from 118,They or crips,But Hawthorne is mostly clicks,like thug family,mobstyle pimps and clicks like that is up in Hawthorne,But IVC dont really have a school,some went 2 hawthorne high,leuzinger,But they mostly went 2 schools like inglewood high and that other school thats in CMG hood,So the ivc's was on the down low and wasnt realy out there at school because they went 2 they worst enemy school's,From what i was told,Dont know how true that is,But i know fa sho that some of the thug life members is from IVC and 2pac always dedicated songs 2 the IVC dead homies,LIke kado and mento,But its rare 2 run into someone from IVC,If they grafitti wasnt always on the wall then i  would of thought they didnt exist anymore,But like  i actually seen 2 pretty females that work at the albertsons up in hawthorne that was talking out loud and they kept saying on IVC after every thing they said,so i take it that they was from ivc,But they looked real pretty,I would have never thought they was gang bangers,But i heard that they got a quite of few lil homies from ivc,I know a girl that stay over there right in they hood,

Damn...yeah, you are prolly talkin about Morningside as the school in CMG hood, and yeah that is the closest one to them. Yeah I only know their hood cause of the grafitti around there.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dam great read everyone who put shiit up. best shit i seen on a board in a long ass time