Author Topic: Random, lesser known, and rarely known facts, + rumors, about L.A. Rap + culture  (Read 4251 times)

TuSlic

Loon is from a gang called mensfield gangsta crip,Located in a good area where people have money at but they still gang bang hard over there and kill shit,

its mansfield crips, I live in they hood and loon from it and so is that rapper T-Money who rapped on that la konfidental mixtape and some otha shit. 

I went to middle school with omari, he used to live in my hood, that nigga jumped my homie back in the day, he bought the old apartment building he used to live in off pico and highland.

Krondon live down the block from me on hudson and dockwilder, always see this nigga at the liquor store, he be tuff with hella niggaz that cant keep they eyes to theyself, lur drive a green volvo prolly like a 98 lol. 

i heard houstan was a lil buster, the homie aired that nigga out on the radio real bad, lol they wouldnt cut it off they just let that nigga keep talkin

When bone thugs first came to la they got a lot of love from the mansfields, mansfields are affilated with a lot of rappers.  Like D-Mac who fucks with game.  My boy told me game used to have a lil apartment out in thousand oaks and lived with lots of mansfields.  Don't no if thats the truth though.

lol one of the rappers that used to fuck with my camp got jumped by eastwood at a party, the whole hood no about that shit, nigga done went ghost, tryed to get that nigga to come threw and record and he swear he dont remember ever chillin ova here now lmao.

chingy a buster, the homies was up on melrose and saw chingy, one of them said whats up to him, he was about to walk up to the car and some whiteboy shouted out the window mansfield gangsta crip and chingy just walked off.

Knocturnal be reppin long beach and shit but he from baldwin hills/west la and is from west blvd crips

john salleys daughter used to go to la high, she used to get her ass beat all the time cuz she thought she was the shit

hittman is from bity black p stone bloods and used to stay off of bronson and pico in rollin 20 blood hood

strong arm steady owns a barbor shop off of cresent heights and pico

snoop got shot at by the by yo self hustla crips when he got shot at the otha year, magic don juan stays in byshc hood and they was shootin at him cuz of that murder case back in 93 or shit cuz he killed that nigga from venton avenue hustla crips which was a sub set of bysh at the time

KURUPTION-81

Real good read props R-Tistic.

From Loons interview with allhiphop.com  http://www.allhiphop.com/features/index.asp?ID=1198

AllHipHop.com: Why do you say that?

Loon: Ma$e did some real nasty s**t to one certain individual that stirred up some rage between four individuals. Three individuals killed their self off – they are no longer here. Ma$e had a sexual relationship with his goddaughter’s mother. The dude that was her man was a real n***a, that gets down, awesome gun game, heart of a lion and Ma$e knew when he stepped into that situation that he was in over his head. He did it anyway and ran. There was this dude that was trying to [get revenge] on Ma$e by doing things connected to Ma$e – like robbing individuals that might be next to Ma$e. For instance, they robbed Blinky Blink and I had to get his chain back. They robbed Cardan and I had to get his chain back. It was a whole bunch of bulls**t that started to stiff up, because this dude doing something that was totally unnecessary. I respect Jim Jones and them, they made a valiant effort to cut him off at the pass the last time he tried to come back and “dimple” his way back in the game.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Real good read props R-Tistic.

From Loons interview with allhiphop.com  http://www.allhiphop.com/features/index.asp?ID=1198

AllHipHop.com: Why do you say that?

Loon: Ma$e did some real nasty s**t to one certain individual that stirred up some rage between four individuals. Three individuals killed their self off – they are no longer here. Ma$e had a sexual relationship with his goddaughter’s mother. The dude that was her man was a real n***a, that gets down, awesome gun game, heart of a lion and Ma$e knew when he stepped into that situation that he was in over his head. He did it anyway and ran. There was this dude that was trying to [get revenge] on Ma$e by doing things connected to Ma$e – like robbing individuals that might be next to Ma$e. For instance, they robbed Blinky Blink and I had to get his chain back. They robbed Cardan and I had to get his chain back. It was a whole bunch of bulls**t that started to stiff up, because this dude doing something that was totally unnecessary. I respect Jim Jones and them, they made a valiant effort to cut him off at the pass the last time he tried to come back and “dimple” his way back in the game.

LOL, well there it is. Blinky is a cool dude so I didn't wanna put it out there like that, but I didn't know it was in an interview like that.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Loon is from a gang called mensfield gangsta crip,Located in a good area where people have money at but they still gang bang hard over there and kill shit,

its mansfield crips, I live in they hood and loon from it and so is that rapper T-Money who rapped on that la konfidental mixtape and some otha shit. 

I went to middle school with omari, he used to live in my hood, that nigga jumped my homie back in the day, he bought the old apartment building he used to live in off pico and highland.

Krondon live down the block from me on hudson and dockwilder, always see this nigga at the liquor store, he be tuff with hella niggaz that cant keep they eyes to theyself, lur drive a green volvo prolly like a 98 lol. 

i heard houstan was a lil buster, the homie aired that nigga out on the radio real bad, lol they wouldnt cut it off they just let that nigga keep talkin

When bone thugs first came to la they got a lot of love from the mansfields, mansfields are affilated with a lot of rappers.  Like D-Mac who fucks with game.  My boy told me game used to have a lil apartment out in thousand oaks and lived with lots of mansfields.  Don't no if thats the truth though.

lol one of the rappers that used to fuck with my camp got jumped by eastwood at a party, the whole hood no about that shit, nigga done went ghost, tryed to get that nigga to come threw and record and he swear he dont remember ever chillin ova here now lmao.

chingy a buster, the homies was up on melrose and saw chingy, one of them said whats up to him, he was about to walk up to the car and some whiteboy shouted out the window mansfield gangsta crip and chingy just walked off.

Knocturnal be reppin long beach and shit but he from baldwin hills/west la and is from west blvd crips

john salleys daughter used to go to la high, she used to get her ass beat all the time cuz she thought she was the shit

hittman is from bity black p stone bloods and used to stay off of bronson and pico in rollin 20 blood hood

snoop got shot at by the by yo self hustla crips when he got shot at the otha year, magic don juan stays in byshc hood and they was shootin at him cuz of that murder case back in 93 or shit cuz he killed that nigga from venton avenue hustla crips which was a sub set of bysh at the time

Oh yeah you do live over there. LOL, y did them niggs grafitti the whole damn hood like that?

I didn't kno that about Knoc, but I vaguely remember hearin somebody say he was from 60s and some cats from West Blvd tend to claim 60s or run with them. Somebody told me Houston is hood and that he rolls with 60s sometimes, but I donno about that. I remember Hittman's close homeboy who was security guard at my HS was a blood, so it makes sense that he is one.

'EclipZe

speakin of billboard, did anyone else find it weird how game NEVER looked into the camera when standing next to billboard? he would just look at the ground or stare the opposite direction

after checking again, ye i noticed that, what's up with that ?

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
this aint good shit who cares about hoods and sets and shits THAT MUCH yall being too much wannabe gangstas, except the one that are actually living there and wanna know more about the local gangs...
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this aint good shit who cares about hoods and sets and shits THAT MUCH yall being too much wannabe gangstas, except the one that are actually living there and wanna know more about the local gangs...

Well I assume that you aren't talkin to me about that since I'm one of those who live here. I mainly discuss things like that to people who are in the LA area, and that's really the only ones who discuss that because the people who haven't seen it first hand can only go from what they know. I don't see anybody discussin it in here who isn't from LA or at least California.

papa-smurf

Its funny how someone always wonna start interent banging and talking shit about people they dont no nothing about,He said yall some wonnabe gangstas,lol,How is someone discussing gangs,rumors and facts is wonnabe gangstas,lol,THis dude need a hug.U the only one that said this not a good read,If u feel this is not a good read then dont read it,Keep yo negative opions 2 yo self,
But im a tell u like this,Im pretty sure ite some real niggas that gang bang up in here because i know i got put on my hood at the age of 12 and being in a gang aint nothing 2 be proud of,THat shit got watered down around the year 2000,U aint got 2 be hard now a days 2 be from a hood,I respect niggas that dont gang bang more then i respect niggas that do gang bang now a days,My big cousins is Og's from IVC but they all locked up,When they got locked up is when i stop seeing niggas from ivc,i just see the hit up on the wall's,But i get phone calls from the state pen almost everyday,My big cousin started icg,BUt he dead,since my big cousin started icg,half of the family is from ICG,But thats not where im from and i will never state my hood over the internet,As long as the niggas in the streets know whats up with baby maniac then thats all that count,

But anyway this is a good read,props 2 whoever that started this,THis is the best thread i ever read on here,But niggas gonna always try 2 turn something good 2 someting bad just because they doing bad and they mad so they always got something negative 2 say about everything,so i expected at least one of these unhappy niggas 2 get on here and say something negative,Niggas that dont know nothing about nothing always wonna say something,Niggas like u act like everybody thats doing good is the reason why yo life is fucked up,LIke you just found out yo daddy was yo uncle or something so u wonna take yo anger out on the internet,

TuSlic

Oh yeah you do live over there. LOL, y did them niggs grafitti the whole damn hood like that?

I didn't kno that about Knoc, but I vaguely remember hearin somebody say he was from 60s and some cats from West Blvd tend to claim 60s or run with them. Somebody told me Houston is hood and that he rolls with 60s sometimes, but I donno about that. I remember Hittman's close homeboy who was security guard at my HS was a blood, so it makes sense that he is one.

houstan lived up in pbgc hood, i neva heard of west blvds rollin with 60s, i thought they beefed with each otha.  And the mansfields do have aggressive graffiti up on pico, only niggaz that really be hittin up a lot around here.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
houstan lived up in pbgc hood, i neva heard of west blvds rollin with 60s, i thought they beefed with each otha.  And the mansfields do have aggressive graffiti up on pico, only niggaz that really be hittin up a lot around here.

I know that West Blvd. runs through 60s hood, and I donno how much further down their actual hood is, or if their hood is located inside of 60s hood. It was a cat at St. Bernards who was from West but he would claim 60s at school. I donno if they beef or not, but you know a lotta hoods over their have on n off beef, even the ones who usually get along like 40s and 60s...and damm, many 60s beef with each other.

GangstaBoogy

hmm the thing about Spider and his hood could make sense coz Game was shouting out members of ECC on G-Unit Crips(even giving props to one from 97th street). why is it damn near impossible for rap niggas to stay cool with the people they grew up ???

because the people the rappers grew up with are usually nobodies who expect to live some big glamorous life just because their homie had the talent at rapping. it doesnt always work like that. i mean, atleast be good for somethin on yo own.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hmm the thing about Spider and his hood could make sense coz Game was shouting out members of ECC on G-Unit Crips(even giving props to one from 97th street). why is it damn near impossible for rap niggas to stay cool with the people they grew up ???

because the people the rappers grew up with are usually nobodies who expect to live some big glamorous life just because their homie had the talent at rapping. it doesnt always work like that. i mean, atleast be good for somethin on yo own.

Yeah that definitely happens a lot. Sometimes, the rapper will come out and act as if they were much harder than they were in the hood, and as if they ran the set when they didn't do nearly as much as some other cats from the set. But many of them try to live off of the rappers, and if they don't let them milk them, they end up hatin on em.

GangstaBoogy

speakin of billboard, did anyone else find it weird how game NEVER looked into the camera when standing next to billboard? he would just look at the ground or stare the opposite direction

r-tistic: get to the bottom of this. asap
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
man alot of dope stuff here propz....
but what about the eses holmes  :bandit:

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!

r-tistic: get to the bottom of this. asap

LOL, my guess on that is as good as yours. Maybe he was just intimidated by his presence, I can't call it.