Author Topic: Random, lesser known, and rarely known facts, + rumors, about L.A. Rap + culture  (Read 4241 times)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
man alot of dope stuff here propz....
but what about the eses holmes  :bandit:

LOL, well I am black and I don't know a lot about the hispanic scene as far as rappers, entertainers, schools, gangs, and all of that. And I made the topic so that everybody on here can drop facts/rumors that they know about, so if somebody knows about anything, they can drop it.

GangstaBoogy

speakin of billboard, did anyone else find it weird how game NEVER looked into the camera when standing next to billboard? he would just look at the ground or stare the opposite direction

after checking again, ye i noticed that, what's up with that ?

r-tistic: get to the bottom of this. asap

LOL, my guess on that is as good as yours. Maybe he was just intimidated by his presence, I can't call it.

i see what this is...you're in on it too. IM GONNA GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

TuSlic

houstan lived up in pbgc hood, i neva heard of west blvds rollin with 60s, i thought they beefed with each otha.  And the mansfields do have aggressive graffiti up on pico, only niggaz that really be hittin up a lot around here.

I know that West Blvd. runs through 60s hood, and I donno how much further down their actual hood is, or if their hood is located inside of 60s hood. It was a cat at St. Bernards who was from West but he would claim 60s at school. I donno if they beef or not, but you know a lotta hoods over their have on n off beef, even the ones who usually get along like 40s and 60s...and damm, many 60s beef with each other.

oh no you talkin bout 64 or 68 west blvd crips, im talkin bout the ones over here in baldwin hills 29st west blvd crips, thats where knoc from and they dont fuck with 60s, i dont no nothin bout the otha west blvd crips

raphead2001

• Lil Geezy
i used to live in By yo self hustla crip hood around 2001/2002 and Snoop used to be over there all tha time cuz Don Juan lived right there on hi point. and for yall who don't know, the BY's hold snoop responsible for they big homey dead.. but yea snoop was over there damn near everyday with don juan. he would always have his bodyguards with him. and don juan is a joke imo cuz his rides wasn't nothing pimp. his rolls royce sounded like shit. i seen it at tha body shop on la brea between pico and venice last year. and i live in tha Mansfields hood on Pico. and i heard freeway got jacked at tha club right next to oki dogg a while back.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
little do most know daz and kurupts first initial feud wasnt over fame or money...one time kurupt and natina from blaque were having a barbque and daz came over and enjoyed a huge meal of ribs and potato salad after eating his third plate he quietly excused himself to the restroom, daz dropped one of the biggest most horrible shits ever to emerge from a humans ass and ended up using way to much toilet paper because of a severe case of mud butt...

the toilet ended up getting clogged and flooded all over the floor. daz emerged from the bathroom sweating and breathing heavy and all of the sudden looked at his cell phone and exclaimed "aye cuzz, I dont mean to eat and run but i got some buisness to attend to i put that on 21." so he gave  kurupt a pound and proceded to leave but not before grabbing another plate of food and he left in a hurry.

The next morning natina went into the guest bathroom and much to her surprise and disgust the floor was flooded with piss water and fragments of daz partially flushed bowel movements. kurupt knew it was daz becasue every since he could remember daz was notorious for clogging toilets at album release parties and industry functions, he called daz and asked him why he didnt use the plunger and daz denied it was him, he even went as far as to blame his friend jamar stamps aka bad azz

years after they reunited daz admitted he should have been the bigger man and at least tried to chop the turd in half with the plunger.

jeromechickenbone

little do most know daz and kurupts first initial feud wasnt over fame or money...one time kurupt and natina from blaque were having a barbque and daz came over and enjoyed a huge meal of ribs and potato salad after eating his third plate he quietly excused himself to the restroom, daz dropped one of the biggest most horrible shits ever to emerge from a humans ass and ended up using way to much toilet paper because of a severe case of mud butt...

the toilet ended up getting clogged and flooded all over the floor. daz emerged from the bathroom sweating and breathing heavy and all of the sudden looked at his cell phone and exclaimed "aye cuzz, I dont mean to eat and run but i got some buisness to attend to i put that on 21." so he gave  kurupt a pound and proceded to leave but not before grabbing another plate of food and he left in a hurry.

The next morning natina went into the guest bathroom and much to her surprise and disgust the floor was flooded with piss water and fragments of daz partially flushed bowel movements. kurupt knew it was daz becasue every since he could remember daz was notorious for clogging toilets at album release parties and industry functions, he called daz and asked him why he didnt use the plunger and daz denied it was him, he even went as far as to blame his friend jamar stamps aka bad azz

years after they reunited daz admitted he should have been the bigger man and at least tried to chop the turd in half with the plunger.

lmfao

awol22222

lmfao

OG Hack Wilson

My rumors and facts about crooked i,tray-d and snoop,spider loc,and 2pac

i know tray-d is a real nigga,My homeboy chico from 60's use 2 live in hawthorne and me and my homies use 2 fucc with chico and tray-d use 2 always come over and play basketball with the homies at the park and just kicc it,THats when the eastsiders was famous,But My big cousin r.i.p that started  ICG,a gang in long beach that tray d is from knew tray d and tray d is a real nigga,Tray d know boxing so thats why he win's all or most of his fights,He know where 2 hit a person 2 knock them out,TRay d Always been a good fighter and a rider and his rep is 100 percent official in the streets,Snoop was from icg then he turned 20's,
Crooked i is  affiliated with Icg,the same hood as tray-d,The same hood my big cousin started,Thats why crooked i always sporting and repersenting the raiders,Raidres repersent icg,anybody from long beach that wear raiders is most likely affiliated with icg,Crooked i is a real nigga from what i know,Loon is from a gang called mensfield gangsta crip,Located in a good area where people have money at but they still gang bang hard over there and kill shit,
everybody know spider loc is from ecc and he set up some of his homies and alot of niggas from ecc is trying  2 kill him because of that,
2pac never gang banged but he use 2 run with alot of niggas from IVC,a hood thats located in inglewood,THats why he have dedication songs dedicated 2 kado and mento
who is 2 of the ivc dead homies that is well known,Alot of the thug life rap group is from IVC,

Syke, Rated and MAcadoshis banged

not sure at all about Mopreme
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens