Author Topic: who smokes kief?  (Read 284 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: who smokes kief?
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2006, 09:58:20 AM »
Smoking straight kief out a bong is hard though...You need a little chunk of tree to block the hole so all the crystals wont fall through.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2006, 09:59:06 AM »
^^ yeah i usually put in a screen just for the occasion, or i clup the kief together iwth my fingers and block the hole, then dump more kief on.

coola

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2006, 10:02:15 AM »
Smoking straight kief out a bong is hard though...You need a little chunk of tree to block the hole so all the crystals wont fall through.

use a jet lighter and it works fine... just put a little bit of weed underneathe...

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2006, 10:03:44 AM »

use a jet lighter and it works fine... just put a little bit of weed underneathe...

its unhealthy to use a jet lighter for bongs and bowls.

ABN

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2006, 10:14:39 AM »
^it´s unhealthy to smoke aswell ;D i aint never tried kief, don´t see the point since i rarely smoke and when i do smoke i get some nice blueberry for free so i´ll just stick to my weed.

coola

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2006, 10:19:41 AM »

excuse me ?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2006, 10:24:21 AM »

WTF? a jet lighter would just instantly burn the fuck out of all the kief before you'd even be able to smoke it...The less hot your flame is, the higher you'll get...

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2006, 12:25:10 PM »
i prefer gold dust...similar just mo potent as its not the fluff from grindin normal skundafied stuff

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2006, 12:30:08 PM »
you can make nice resin from it, but i reckon it's pretty wack in a joint.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

We Fly High

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2006, 02:05:48 PM »
i prefer gold dust...similar just mo potent as its not the fluff from grindin normal skundafied stuff

thats the kief im typing about... all these cats are talking about shit that u get from using the grinder/collecters, that shit aint really pure kief. theres hella grinded up leaves and junk in that shit too... im talking about that pure 100% shit, the stuff that u only get from using a silk sifter as opposed to metal screens and shit...

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2006, 02:07:19 PM »
i never buy too large amounts (1/8th), and i dont really have money, so no, i never smoked kief, but id love to smoke bowls of pure thc.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2006, 02:41:37 PM »

excuse me ?

well first of all the jet lighter is like a direct stream of flame, and it is pretty hot and intense, so when you suck in the hit from it its like your sucking in so much heat at that time, its like your a glass blower.  pretty bad for u