Author Topic: dipset street team  (Read 940 times)

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
Re: dipset street team
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2006, 10:41:45 AM »
Since this is the first ANTI-DIPSET thread ima move on. 

PS.

DIP SHIT BITCH

lol at the first anti-dipset
i made a few in the past.
AND YES THEY SUCK (cock)

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Throwback

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2006, 11:58:55 AM »
dipdip
setset

J Bananas

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2006, 01:19:24 PM »
we're just operating under different vibrational patterns in the mind niggas, i wouldnt say it's a cult really, more of a natural evolution of human beings.  8)

you the truth dog, same with what ekardz said, if you wanna start poppin shit when u drunk/high/yacked nothin brings the raucus like the dips

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2006, 02:09:28 PM »
we're just operating under different vibrational patterns in the mind niggas, i wouldnt say it's a cult really, more of a natural evolution of human beings.  8)

we operate on a higher brain function something obtained once you get a sample of the power of the dips, those who cant comprehend to try to conflict it, but sooner or later doggy 8)

-KIDRENEGADE-

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2006, 09:11:58 PM »

you the truth dog, same with what ekardz said, if you wanna start poppin shit when u drunk/high/yacked nothin brings the raucus like the dips

congads on backing urself up ::)

J Bananas

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2006, 09:21:53 PM »

congads on backing urself up ::)

yeah i'm pretty sick wit it lol

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2006, 10:39:10 PM »

we operate on a higher brain function something obtained once you get a sample of the power of the dips, those who cant comprehend to try to conflict it, but sooner or later doggy 8)

DIPSET IS TAKIN OVER THE RAP GAME AND NOBODY CAN STOP IT!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!

The Best of 3 Worlds

MileHigh North

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2006, 11:20:11 PM »
DIP DIP SET SET OWWWWWWWWWW!

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2006, 08:20:55 AM »
YO WORD UP SUN DUN THUN MAD HOT REAL DEF TO YOUR MUVVA SON WORD UP. DIP SET AND 3LW TAKIN OVA KID NO DOUBT

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2006, 11:17:54 AM »
who lets them post in here? people dont listen to them in real life. STOP THAT SHIT!

They must not go unpunished.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2006, 11:24:11 AM »
who lets them post in here? people dont listen to them in real life. STOP THAT SHIT!

They must not go unpunished.

if everyone at dubbc wasnt obsessed with the magical piff there wouldnt be such a huge presence here, folks need to stop pretending like they dont feel it