Author Topic: DOGG POUND IDOL LIV'N "THE JOURNAL"  (Read 75 times)

ELIXJAH

• Lil Geezy
DOGG POUND IDOL LIV'N "THE JOURNAL"
« on: January 11, 2006, 08:12:18 PM »
Today, I am completely energized. my day doesnt start until late, because of the daily tasks i have to do, but im sure it will get busy soon.

I only had time to have 3 cookies, and a banana for breakfast, as i set out to cmake some contacts for radio promotion.

I got in touch with a Program director out west a few days ago, so i send her another email to make sure she does not forget that we spoke. I feel good today, still goin off about 5 hours of sleep but,  im energized all the same

I get a chance to receive a few calls from some freinds back on the westcoast, that say they have already heard about the contest, and they are rooting for me. I even try to pitch them to take into their networking sources to get the DOGG POUND Idols where we need to be

iM FEELING HAPPY, EXCITED, AND ENERGIZED TODAY. sOME FRIENDS HAVE AGREED TO HELP ME ACCOMPLISH MY WEBISODE, WHICH I THINK I A SIGH OF RELIEF. THE WEBISODES WILL PROVE TO BE A CHALLENGE, AS WELL AS THE MAGAZINE INTERVIEWS AND FREESTYLE CONTESTS. BUT, HEY THIS IS WHAT IM GOIN TO DO FOR A LIVING, SO IT'S ALL A LEARNING EXPERIENCE.....

Today i spoke to J TRIPZ,CHAOTIC, AND I BELIEVE LOOSE CANNON (WHO IS NO LONGER AROUND) CALLED ME, STILL HAVENT TALKED WITH DANGEROUS ROB, BUT WE COMMUNICATE OFTEN BY EMAIL..

I WAS ALSO PLEASED TO SEE THAT THE NEXT DPGENERATION MIXTAE COVER, AND THE NEWSLETTER ARE COMING ALONG SO WELL. DPGC 4 LIFE!

GOTTA LUV THIS GAME

hOLLA BACK