Author Topic: To the Nelly, Ja Rule, P Diddy haters.....etc  (Read 398 times)

Youngster323

To the Nelly, Ja Rule, P Diddy haters.....etc
« on: March 20, 2002, 06:22:42 PM »
Stop hating on them. They might bring some new hip hop fans. They are so popular that this could happen.....Some guy is listening to ja rule and starts being a big fan of him. well after that he is gonna see that Ja rule will be on Snoops new album. that will open up a whole new world of real hip hop to him. Stop hating on nelly for doin that song with N Sync. Let nelly get his paper. But that fool is an idiot for Dissin KRS- One , if its true
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

KVB

Re: To the Nelly, Ja Rule, P Diddy haters.....etc
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2002, 06:25:02 PM »
How about all of y'all stop hating on Jay-Z ?

Youngster323

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2002, 06:26:50 PM »
How about all of y'all stop hating on Jay-Z ?

and dont call anyone a Nas dickrider if they just say he is overrated

Big FC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im really fucking random.. and too swift on my toes to get caught up with you hoes..
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2002, 06:43:13 PM »
i used to listen hella jay-z awhile back but then i realized i was listenin just for the beats.. and then i went and got reasonable doubt and i was like damn...thats tight shit... but i jsut wasnt feelin the blueprint... not all the way through at least.. but then again i've been listening to the god (rakim)alot lately (well as much as i listen to eastcoast music, no offense) and just nothing compares.. nelly pisses me off.. hes a conceited lil bitch... arrogant azz mothafucka... ja rule... i dont really hav a problem wit.. but i got major respect for p diddy.... anyways my point is, whatever hate nelly gets, he prolly deserves, especially fo the krs shit.... and the reason i hate nelly and fans of ja is because hella peeps listen to their albums and then act like they're fucking hiphopheads when they sure as fuck aint paid their dues...eliminate fag pop rap and ya eliminate those peeps majorly.. don't get it twisted tho, i dont hav a problem with pop singles.. cuz i mean shit if someone buys an album fo a pop singles but the rest of the songs are o.g. who knows maybe they'll start liking the o.g. songs on the album more than the pop shit... but nellys shit is bs through and through..
I ain't a killer but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy - Makaveli, RIP
And when we making n*gga shit always makin a killin, i be hearin you bitches there go the villain.. - MC Ren

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2002, 06:58:49 PM »

On the real...the Ja rule bashin' has got to stop....the man has madd writting skillz and it's time the masses realise this.
I know I'ma catch madd heat for this but Ja Rule is one of the hottest kat's out there right now.
Turn on the radio and your sure to here his raspy ass voice (Personaly I hate his singing...lol) but you can't deny that his shitt is madd catchy..
I know there is alot of closet Ja fan's in this forum who don't wanna speak out because the majority of the peep's on here will hate on you...but yo let's keep this post gangsta and come real with it..
I'm not the biggest Ja fan but i'll stick up for the dude when peep's call em' wack or Ja fool...lol
yo he's a really talented brotha who's got both characteristics it takes to be a star...the talent and the charisma.
In a couple of years he'll have the name and recongnision it takes to prove yall hater's wrong watch...I belive the homie will pull a classic lp out of his hat one day.

as for Nelly I really don't have no opinion at all.

my 2 cents
Hatesrats 2oo2

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2002, 06:59:37 PM »
I could careless bout their popularity........
My arguement is they're fuckin up tha roots of hip hop........

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2002, 07:18:18 PM »

My arguement is they're fuckin up tha roots of hip hop........

yup. hiphop used to be so dope back in the days...now most of the shit are garbage...its sad..

S.G.V.

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2002, 07:39:47 PM »
to tell u the truth actually i like p.diddy....hes a good business man....and though he doesnt write his own rhymes and samples damn near every beat he makes good music....now gayz..thats a different story....i just cant stand the asshole....hes too fake for me...p.diddy never claims to be a thug or nothing....gayz is always saying hes a thug or thats gangsta and other bs....nas is the same...i dont ever remember nas being a gangster....qbs finest comes around and hes a gangster....he made nastradamus and was talking about bling bling....gayz and nas are what i call trendy rappers...they do what is trendy for the time...ja fool....well his first album was ok....but the rest are garbage....the murderers album sucked....he came out as a "hardcore thug" now hes a smooth r&b singer....thats why i dont like him.....nelly....well i cant stand him....i think its wack that he sounds like TQ and TQ is an r&b singer....nelly just pisses me off....while people like vell bakardy, techn9ne, kev, freshtrated, rich tha factor and other are in the ks and mo area make much better music than nelly and get no props for it....that makes me mad...but hey if he wants to make a song wit nsync then more power to him....thats broadening his fan base even more....but im still not going to be a fan of his....

Bomb-A®

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2002, 07:23:44 AM »
its not about the money, man its about the music. hiphop shouldnt be commercialized the way it is. it is losing the underground sound that made it wat it is . thats wat i think anyways

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2002, 08:21:39 PM »
and dre aint commercializing it???

come on now... u all love dre but he doing the same shit.....

and same for big snoop dogg!!

commercial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but so what they make hot music

and back in the day DRE and puffy did the same shit.... sample sample sample...

check the samples dre used on chronic and doggystyle u will be surprise how little he changed them

but when puffy does it he catches heat

Suga Foot

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2002, 08:31:00 PM »
I think Ja Rule is Hella talented.  That boy can write.  I personally don't like his music, but that doesn't take anything away from his talent.  

Puffy does exactly what he claims to do, make music to dance to.

Jay-Z, i think needs to slow down and make some good quality music like he used to.  It just doesn't seem like he puts his all into the music anymore.  That's why I don't listen to him anymore.  

As for Nelly,  I was diggin his shit when I first heard it, but now eveytime I hear him singin/rappin It just pisses me off, he's too predictable.

Bomb-A®

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2002, 08:48:46 PM »
dre is commercializing, but hes sticking to hiphop. u wont see him producing or rapping with pop and rock singers.
what i meant by commercializing is crossing over from hiphop to pop and rock. like nelly/nsyne, snoop/kidrock
that shit stinks

serv-on

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2002, 09:48:53 PM »
dre is commercializing, but hes sticking to hiphop. u wont see him producing or rapping with pop and rock singers.  
what i meant by commercializing is crossing over from hiphop to pop and rock. like nelly/nsyne, snoop/kidrock
that shit stinks

Artists must do whatever the fuck they wanna do. Because in the end it's all about the paper. So whut if snoop wants to make a hardrock song with kid rock, why tha fuck not, who gives a shit, snoops getting paid for making that song. Do like I do, just dont listen to it if ya dont like it. And if dre is offered enough money he'll even make a song with bon jovi or nirvana, as long as they bring the scrilla. I dont blame him, make that paper, thats what its all about.

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2002, 10:05:28 PM »
i think that jay z puts out albums too quickly.  his old shit is dope.  if he puts at least 90 % in to an album instead of 50 % then his shit would be dope as fuck.

Nelly says : 'im tired of people judging real hip hop'  well at least his dumbass knows that hes a popstar!  andtake the stupid fucken band aid of ur godamn face.  i used to like him but not ne more.

i personally have never stopped likin p diddy.  his music is dope and hes still doin his thang.  he hasnt really dissapeared from hip hop since he started.

ja rule has alot of talent.  i used to hate on him for being a tupac wannabe but i was only hatin.  now i like some of his shit .  he can write dope ass songs.  like im real!

Lil Suge Knight

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2002, 11:24:41 PM »
Cash Rules Everything Around Me (Wu Tang Clan)

And thats oh so true!!!
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!