Author Topic: Casey Printers and the KC Cheifs  (Read 533 times)

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Casey Printers and the KC Cheifs
« on: January 11, 2006, 11:01:09 PM »
for those of u who watch the CFL (if any??) what are your thought of Casey Printers signing with the Kansas City Cheifs.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Suga Foot

Re: Casey Printers and the KC Cheifs
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 11:18:30 PM »
I'm gonna miss him  :'(   

he's honestly the reason that I got into the cfl

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2006, 11:39:07 AM »
^yeah ill miss him too... i dunno WTF Wally Buono is/was thinking. First of all, in the 2004 gray cup (the year printers won the league MVP) wally decides to start Dave Dickenson (great QB, but was injured the whole season). how the FUCK can u sit ur MVP QB whos ON FIRE and start someone who has been out basically the whole season. Secondly, HOW COULD WALLY (being the GM aswell as the head coach) NOT try and SIGN PRINTERS to a long term contract DURING THE YEAR OF HIS MVP PERFORMANCE, instead letting him finish the rest of his contract. I thnk dave dickenson is a great QB, but football is evolving.. the QB's can no longer be pocket passers... they MUST be mobile.. now the lions are stuck with a GREAT POCKET PASSER, but thats not what the game calls for. personally i dont know WTF wally was thinking, maybe hes hittin the crack pipe or something... cuz they just lost the best player in the CFL.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2006, 04:00:10 PM »
yeah wally fucked up and really pissed me off wit that call the bench the most outstanding player in printers for the grey cup. good move for casey as he can now pursue his dream and trent green is gettin old so if he makes the most of his opportunities then he might have a chance of having some success in the cfl.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2006, 09:57:03 PM »
Printers will not be successful in the NFL

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2006, 04:16:42 PM »
by success i mean maybe starting a few games which would be a success for him.

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2006, 05:13:31 PM »
Printers will not be successful in the NFL

u never know...

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2006, 02:42:43 AM »
OH SHIT!! That shit is crazy, he's with the Chiefs now??? I didn't know he was in the CFL. He was the starting QB at my college, Florida A&M, my freshman year, and I met him back then. I had no idea he was still playin, and it's wild just because it's not too many players in the NFL who come from my school. Only one that is still in the league ballin is Earl Holmes, and we had Nate Newton for the Cowboys back in the 90s. Damn, that's whas up!

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2006, 09:32:37 AM »
im pretty sure he'll play in pre-season wont play at all in regular season and then in 2007 Green will retire and Printers will be the #1 guy

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2006, 04:38:58 PM »
im pretty sure he'll play in pre-season wont play at all in regular season and then in 2007 Green will retire and Printers will be the #1 guy

we'll have to wait and see... i dunno about being #1 though..