Author Topic: Autoshow  (Read 272 times)

51 cent

• 'G'
Autoshow
« on: January 12, 2006, 09:53:54 AM »
Anyone going to any of the autoshows in Detroit, DC or LA?  I've been checking out some of the pics online, and there are some bad ass rides.  http://info.detnews.com/photogalleries/autoshowgallery.cfm?action=2004autoshow

I'm digging the Dodge Charger, looks like a Phantom from the front.  The Camero concept is cool, there are a ton of retro concepts, Dodge has the Challenger out too.  I like seeing those come off the line, the Mustang turned out ok, and the Jeep Commander rolled off pretty retro too, looks a lot like the old school Willy/Wagoneer imo.
"Aight, new drink..."

E. J. Rizo

Re: Autoshow
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2006, 02:00:18 PM »
Anyone going to any of the autoshows in Detroit, DC or LA?  I've been checking out some of the pics online, and there are some bad ass rides.  http://info.detnews.com/photogalleries/autoshowgallery.cfm?action=2004autoshow

I'm digging the Dodge Charger, looks like a Phantom from the front.  The Camero concept is cool, there are a ton of retro concepts, Dodge has the Challenger out too.  I like seeing those come off the line, the Mustang turned out ok, and the Jeep Commander rolled off pretty retro too, looks a lot like the old school Willy/Wagoneer imo.
i been meaning to go all week but i think im going today after work i work here in downtown LA so im going to check it out...but we will see how i feel in about 2 hours..lol

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2006, 02:49:54 PM »
hey thanx for the link man im in love wit the concept camaro, challenger, imperial, and ferrari FXX

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2006, 03:00:25 PM »
hey thanx for the link man im in love wit the concept camaro, challenger, imperial, and ferrari FXX
www.laautoshow.com

thats for the LA show

51 cent

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2006, 08:22:48 AM »
No problem, those cars are sick for sure. 
Hre's the link to the Detroit/American Auto Show site:
http://www4.naias.com/

If anyone goes and sees the Jeep stuff let me know, I've been digging Jeep concepts ever since they rolled out the Commander.  I saw that concept back in the day and I love how it turned out. 

Anyone seen the Hurricane concept from Jeep - I think it was at the Autoshow last year, it has TWO HEMIS and four wheel independent steering - check out these pic - totally ridiculous! lmao
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeep_Hurricane

"Aight, new drink..."

51 cent

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2006, 09:22:04 AM »
Yo, the car I talked about in my first post is the Imperial, not the Charger, sorry, long week last week... like Whitney says, Crack is Whack!
"Aight, new drink..."

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2006, 11:17:20 AM »
wow, i was just lookin at that wikipedia thing on the jeep hurricane...it looks pretty sick, it can go down a 86.7 degree incline and spin in place
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2006, 11:53:42 AM »
super chief bitches

51 cent

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2006, 08:15:11 AM »
wow, i was just lookin at that wikipedia thing on the jeep hurricane...it looks pretty sick, it can go down a 86.7 degree incline and spin in place

Word, I would love to sport that thing and take it up some mountain or some shit like that.  Are you a Jeep fan in general?  I always sweat their concepts, (did you see the Gladiator? http://trucks.about.com/od/conceptcars/ss/jeep_gladiator.htm ) , and I love some of their bigger rides that are out there now - the inside of the Commander with those dark brown seats is just sick, I can't get enough of that ride.  8)
"Aight, new drink..."

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2006, 10:03:27 PM »
super chief bitches
u dam right man that shit is fuckin dope. id buy that shit if i cood afford it

51 cent

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2006, 10:24:43 AM »
Yo, I'm going to the DC Autoshow later this week - holler if you want details or pics of something specific...
"Aight, new drink..."

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2006, 11:46:37 AM »
Yo, I'm going to the DC Autoshow later this week - holler if you want details or pics of something specific...
hey that wood be dope props for some pix g

51 cent

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2006, 09:46:07 AM »
For sure, I'm going tomorrow - so hopefully I'll get some pics up on Friday.  I've been to the Detroit show a few times, so I hope this competes.

My friend went today for his work, and said it was tight, like 2 floors and tons of cars with sweet displays, etc. - I guess there is this whole "Camp Jeep" thing set up and he got to ride in a Commander on an off road course - I'm definitely hitting that up!  Read an article on Ford in Time last night, I think their new concepts will be there too - stay tuned for details yall...
"Aight, new drink..."

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2006, 04:13:23 PM »
fasho man waitin 8)