Author Topic: Snowboarding  (Read 102 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Snowboarding
« on: January 11, 2006, 02:51:07 PM »
That picture in the hardest Game thread just inspired me....who else has this hobby? Snowboarding is the shit IMO, it´s addictive as hell...I was just wondering about the rest of my dubcc buddies, especially the ones who live near some kind of mountains...cause that´s one reason to like Switzerland, even though I live in the flatlands, nothing´s too far away in this small ass country. Anyways, my board is this one

I´m not that good at it, but considering I didn´t start before early ´05 I think I´m quite decent. Anybody else into this?

Suga Foot

Re: Snowboarding
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 02:55:17 PM »
I have a snowboard, I've been 2 times.  It's okay.  I bought a pair of snow blades last year

mine are gray, I need boots tho.  i'm gonna use em next weekend.

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 03:54:10 PM »
umm, I'm white, of course I snowboard bro! jus playin but i do.  i like alotta santa cruz boards like kill's. right now tho i'm riding on this big ass rossingol thats slow as hell. it's been cool tho cuz i take it thru alot of woods and go over nasty terrain, it gets the job done.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2006, 04:14:25 PM »
I have a Ride.  Bought some new Tek Nine bindings this year which are super dope with toe straps, and I have a pair of Northwave boots.

I have that but with a yellow bottom

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2006, 10:29:44 PM »
ive been on a mountain twice, once to snow shoe and once fro a business conference

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2006, 10:51:16 PM »
nope, i hate snowboarding, i been skiing since i was 4 years old. but i broke my right knee last summer during the football selection camp so i wont go skiing a lot this winter

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2006, 02:01:47 PM »
um, i started a couple years ago, broke my wrist, and took a 2 year break, went this year, on my friends old board, im pretty gbood, so ill try to go more, but with the drive up to mts (120 miles there and back) and lift ticket and food, etc, its somewhat expensive for me to go all the time, plus its like 45 degrees outside!.

Mygla

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2006, 02:22:29 PM »
i tried it once... like 7-8 years ago... and i don't like that shit..

fuck slalom too...

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2006, 02:47:04 PM »
i went to Mt. High less then a month ago. had a blast but at the end i was so tired i coodnt keep my balance so i ended just rollin my fat ass all the way down to the base

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2006, 05:44:18 PM »
i've snoboarded twice...im plannin to go thois year..maybe skieing this time
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008