Author Topic: Pacers vs Lakers  (Read 592 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Pacers vs Lakers
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2006, 09:27:25 AM »
^^You should update your name to "Kobe Bryant 45+ pts In 4 straight games WOW!!!!"

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2006, 10:49:56 PM »
without Artest's Defense..i can't see the Pacers stopping Kobe from goin buck wild.

Jermaine should have a beast game tho.  8)

kobe went buckwild 45-10-5
jermaine was a beast 24-16-4-2

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2006, 10:58:52 PM »
Good Game.The Pacers are a great/tough team even with injuries and players getting in foul trouble.

Pacers vs Pistons in the ECF 8)

it's difficult for me to see the Pacers in the ECF..they're a tough team but without Artest's defense i can't expect them to replace him with some1 with the same presence..They got a great team but i can't see them stopping players like LeBron, Vince/RJ/Kidd, Wade, etc. from controlling the game.

the EC has definately stepped it's game up..my prediction?...Det vs Mia..but i wud love 2 see the Nets take it to the top of the mountain once again

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2006, 12:57:59 AM »
I dont mind sitting in the 300's cause really their not as bad as you would think, I've never had a bad seat in the staples center yet, and naw i havent been to a clippers vs lakers, i only go to lakers games when my brothers in town, hes even a bigger laker fan than me

Kings fan... ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2006, 10:19:33 AM »
Good Game.The Pacers are a great/tough team even with injuries and players getting in foul trouble.

it's difficult for me to see the Pacers in the ECF..they're a tough team but without Artest's defense i can't expect them to replace him with some1 with the same presence..They got a great team but i can't see them stopping players like LeBron, Vince/RJ/Kidd, Wade, etc. from controlling the game.

the EC has definately stepped it's game up..my prediction?...Det vs Mia..but i wud love 2 see the Nets take it to the top of the mountain once again

Granger fills it up nicely for Artest...They have all their key players, now they just need a role player at the SF, either starting over Granger or backing him...Devean George would look nice in a Pacers uniform. Too bad Walsh wants Bynum in a package for Artest...

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2006, 10:28:02 AM »

Granger fills it up nicely for Artest...They have all their key players, now they just need a role player at the SF, either starting over Granger or backing him...Devean George would look nice in a Pacers uniform. Too bad Walsh wants Bynum in a package for Artest...

no doubt that Granger has stepped up (12-7-2-2 and shooting 49%FG last 5 games) but he doesn't have that same presence as Artest...if I'm a Kobe, LeBron, Vince..im not sweatin Granger as much as i would be Artest. I know you're not trying to say that Granger is as good as Artest, but I see where your coming from..but in my mind, i just can't see the Pacers goin to the ECF..Rick, Jermaine, Larry and the rest of the Pacers might prove me wrong, but im hopin the Nets defer those chances..

just a random fact...Granger DOB is 4/20/83  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2006, 11:22:51 AM »

no doubt that Granger has stepped up (12-7-2-2 and shooting 49%FG last 5 games) but he doesn't have that same presence as Artest...if I'm a Kobe, LeBron, Vince..im not sweatin Granger as much as i would be Artest. I know you're not trying to say that Granger is as good as Artest, but I see where your coming from..but in my mind, i just can't see the Pacers goin to the ECF..Rick, Jermaine, Larry and the rest of the Pacers might prove me wrong, but im hopin the Nets defer those chances..

just a random fact...Granger DOB is 4/20/83  8)

Yea...Phil Jackson wanted Granger, but Buss had his mind set on Bynum (which I believe will pay off)...Now that Granger is their primary SF, he NEEDS to step up (and he has). Give them a good role-player SF (like Devean George) and there's no need for an Artest...Granger/George could fill in more than enough minutes at SF...I know Artest was good, but I believe the team never revolved around Artest anyways, so the loss wont be THAT big...

Pacers > Nets > Heat

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2006, 05:24:03 PM »
^lmao you're still not over Shaq are ya
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2006, 11:45:17 PM »

i actually agree that the heat are below those other two teams right now. but, right now, id put NJ over the Pacers. by the end of the season tho, i think the Heat will be the second best team in the east. Pistons first obviously.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2006, 03:09:12 AM »
Im not down with riding dick of streaky ass teams as soon as they have a good episode.. in the playoffs, nets dont stand a fucking chance against miami. and anybody who tells me different, is a fuckin hater.
pacers can suck a cock now that artest is gone
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2006, 09:27:40 AM »

No, I just think the Heat are not that good (or at least not as good as people say)...This Nets team is better than the one that went to the finals...and the Pacers are simply a tough team. Losing Artest doesn't mean that much, they fared fine last year without him, and this year they have Granger to fill the void...Stop being a dumbass, my comments are very logical.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2006, 03:09:31 PM »
Yup by the end of the year ther Pacers will have one of the 5 best records in the league i think we have the 8th best record right now and we havnt played half as good as we will later on, listen to nowimblowed he knows what he is talking about.

congrats to kobe and the lakers thought that was quite the game against Indy.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2006, 09:50:26 PM »
Im not down with riding dick of streaky ass teams as soon as they have a good episode.. in the playoffs, nets dont stand a fucking chance against miami. and anybody who tells me different, is a fuckin hater.
pacers can suck a cock now that artest is gone

im not riding the Nets dick. Shit, to be honest i could careless about the whole Eastern Conference. But as long as we're talkin about who are the best teams at the "moment", then you have to be true to that. Right now, Detroit is a better team then my Spurs. That doesnt mean that 30 games from now it will be the same u know? I agree, that NJ isnt gonna be a real threat in the east. Like i said, by the end of the year i think the Heat will have their shit together and be second in the East. But right now...they arent one of the top 3.