Author Topic: Ron Artest A CLIPPER?!  (Read 2696 times)

ecrazy

Re: Ron Artest A CLIPPER?!
« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2006, 12:43:30 PM »

No Proof or hard evidence eh?
all i type is "LOL" or "LMAO" in a thread, you obviously get touchy because you lash out and take offense and try and attack, like a little geek that you are , trying to save your online pride. LMAO!
AND I REALLY AM LMMFAO @ you, so it makes it 3x more funnier everytime!
why even reply if your not so touchy? why not "Ignore" me and prove me wrong? you keep coming back for more, so i keep replying to you, all im doing is replying, thats it, you want it, you got it, LMMFAO!!!!!!!
Your So Funny NIK, whoops, i mean "TOUCHY MCGEE"
hahahahahahahahahaha

You only find this funny because you're retarded. If you had any sort of intelligence, you wouldn't be so excited after being exposed as someone with the education level below that of a 2nd graders.
STILL REPLYING!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Touchy Mcgee, oh poor Touchy!

LMAO. Is that your only defence? Do you not know how to use intelligence to get a point across. I don't think i've ever seen you put a full sentence together on this board...I woulda' just shut the fuck up a long time ago if I was you...Reply to what I'm saying (if you even understand it), don't just come back and say...

"Guh-hooo-hoooo! WOOOH LMFAOO
STILL REPLYING!
TOUCHY MCGIVER ROFLMAAAAO
HE HE HE HE!
Bank-shot!"
There is no need to, my point has been made a long time ago, this is just to get you agrivated once again
hahahahahahaha
LMAO!
WHOOO
he-he-he-he
BANKSHOT! FOR THREE! BINGO!!! OH ME OH MY WHAT A PLAY!!!
hahahahahahahahahaha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2006, 12:46:06 PM »

all i type is "LOL" or "LMAO" in a thread, you obviously get touchy because you lash out and take offense and try and attack, like a little geek that you are , trying to save your online pride. LMAO!
why even reply if your not so touchy? why not "Ignore" me and prove me wrong? you keep coming back for more, so i keep replying to you, all im doing is replying, thats it, you want it, you got it, LMMFAO!!!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahaha

You only find this funny because you're retarded. If you had any sort of intelligence, you wouldn't be so excited after being exposed as someone with the education level below that of a 2nd graders.
STILL REPLYING!!

LMAO. Is that your only defence? Do you not know how to use intelligence to get a point across. I don't think i've ever seen you put a full sentence together on this board...I woulda' just shut the fuck up a long time ago if I was you...Reply to what I'm saying (if you even understand it), don't just come back and say...

STILL REPLYING!
HE HE HE HE!
Bank-shot!"
There is no need to, my point has been made a long time ago, this is just to get you agrivated once again
hahahahahahaha
LMAO!
WHOOO
he-he-he-he
hahahahahahahahahaha

LMFAO...Does anyone at least see what I mean with the "intelligence level" thing? Look at your posts, they look like a compilation of jokes...

ecrazy

« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2006, 12:48:55 PM »

hahahahahahahahahaha

STILL REPLYING!!

STILL REPLYING!
HE HE HE HE!
Bank-shot!"
hahahahahahaha
LMAO!
WHOOO
he-he-he-he
hahahahahahahahahaha

LMFAO...Does anyone at least see what I mean with the "intelligence level" thing? Look at your posts, they look like a compilation of jokes...
there is no need for intelligence with you touchy, your just a big joke to me
hahahahahahahahahaa
LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2006, 03:27:20 PM »

hahahahahahahahahaha

STILL REPLYING!!

STILL REPLYING!
HE HE HE HE!
Bank-shot!"
hahahahahahaha
LMAO!
WHOOO
he-he-he-he
hahahahahahahahahaha

there is no need for intelligence with you touchy, your just a big joke to me
hahahahahahahahahaa
LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!

Yes, you've surely proven that with your posts...LMAO. :-*