Author Topic: Ron Artest A CLIPPER?!  (Read 2695 times)

ecrazy

Ron Artest A CLIPPER?!
« on: January 12, 2006, 09:38:24 PM »
I told ya, Kinda Gonna Suck To See Maggette Gone, I Mean he is almost a Clipper Icon, Been there the longest of all of the clippers, but Artest will make a great SF for the team and make for a great Starting Lineup:
PG: Shaun Livingston
SG: Sam Cassell
SF: Ron Artest
PF: Elton Brand
C: Chris Kaman

We Need a Center though, i aint gonna lie, but thats a killer lineup right there

$do11a biLL$

Re: Ron Artest A CLIPPER?!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2006, 09:46:27 PM »
they showed Artest either in the sidelines or in the front row of the audience at the lakers vs. cavaliers game a little while ago

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2006, 09:46:45 PM »
I told ya, Kinda Gonna Suck To See Maggette Gone, I Mean he is almost a Clipper Icon, Been there the longest of all of the clippers, but Artest will make a great SF for the team and make for a great Starting Lineup:
PG: Shaun Livingston
SG: Sam Cassell
SF: Ron Artest
PF: Elton Brand
C: Chris Kaman

We Need a Center though, i aint gonna lie, but thats a killer lineup right there

yeah, i liked Maggette's game actually. But the Clips starting 5 is pretty strong.

wcsoldier

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2006, 11:19:26 PM »
PG: Cassell
SG: Mobley
F: Artest
PF: Brand
C: Kaman

This lineup is much better, Cassell is a natural PG and will suffer a lot to defend SG. You need a center ? Kaman is ok, he has very decent stats

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2006, 11:56:38 PM »
^^Yea, I'm telling you, Kaman is a future all-star...

But IMO, Magette > Artest...The deal fell through anyways, so Clippers are gunna keep Magette...I think the Clips will be just fine when Corey gets back...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2006, 11:57:24 PM »

You're nuts...Kaman is young and is gunna be a very efficient center in years to come.

acbaylove

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2006, 04:52:45 AM »
Kaman is a great project (future All-Star) and a very good center NOW.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2006, 05:58:07 AM »
sumbody juss told me that indiana rejected the trade cause maggette is gettin an operation where he has to get a screw in his foot or summin...

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2006, 09:32:06 AM »
sumbody juss told me that indiana rejected the trade cause maggette is gettin an operation where he has to get a screw in his foot or summin...

That wasn't specified, but rumor has it that Indiana rejected the trade because he wasn't cleared by Pacer doctors or some shit...

ecrazy

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2006, 01:54:02 PM »

You're nuts...Kaman is young and is gunna be a very efficient center in years to come.
Yeah, IN YEARS TO COME, But NOW we need a veteran center who can handle the job efficiently

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2006, 02:09:05 PM »

Yeah, IN YEARS TO COME, But NOW we need a veteran center who can handle the job efficiently

Ummm, are you nuts?

13-16
22-22
14-11
13-8
14-15
25-13
14-9
15-5

Those are his point-rebound totals in the last 8 games. I think that’s pretty fuckin efficient. In fact, I bet most of the teams in the league would love for Kaman to be their starting center…Kaman, in my books, is currently playing at an all-star level. Fuck anyone else, I say keep him as your center for years to come…When Magette comes back, Clippers will start killin’ shit again. I’m likin’ the town rival, and though the Lakers will be much stronger in the playoffs, the Clippers are gunna be really good too…

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2006, 04:15:56 PM »
artest is better than maggette. top defender and proven scorer. both r tough as fuck but artest has been to the playoffs as well and hes a proven winner.

acbaylove

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2006, 04:19:25 PM »
Give Kaman to the Lakers and they can reach the Western Conference Finals.

acbaylove

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2006, 04:20:13 PM »
artest is better than maggette.

For sure. Maggette is the most selfish player in the League. Artest at least can defend.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2006, 05:14:54 PM »
artest is better than maggette. top defender and proven scorer. both r tough as fuck but artest has been to the playoffs as well and hes a proven winner.

I think Maggette is better offensively and Artest is better defensively...Maggette is a much more explosive player, plus he's stable and has a brain, so I'd take him over Artest any day...PeACe