Author Topic: Ron Artest A CLIPPER?!  (Read 2728 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Ron Artest A CLIPPER?!
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2006, 05:17:47 PM »
Give Kaman to the Lakers and they can reach the Western Conference Finals.

You mean Kaman instead of Mihm, or just the addition of Kaman? Because Mihm and Kaman are on the same level as of now, but Kaman has a lot more potential. I say the Lakers, if playing to full potential, don't need Kaman to reach the WCF...Although I definitely wouldn't mind Kaman on our team.

acbaylove

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2006, 05:55:07 PM »
Just the addition.

wcsoldier

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2006, 02:16:52 AM »
4 sure Kaman has potential but if Mihm could play, instead of sitting because of faults, he would average easily 14-15 pts ,8-9 rbs a game

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2006, 11:04:08 AM »
4 sure Kaman has potential but if Mihm could play, instead of sitting because of faults, he would average easily 14-15 pts ,8-9 rbs a game

Well, that's pretty much what he has been averaging as of late...Mihm has potential to be a REALLY solild center.

wcsoldier

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2006, 01:35:44 PM »

Well, that's pretty much what he has been averaging as of late...Mihm has potential to be a REALLY solild center.
Yep coz he was "allowed" to play by the refs in the latest games. My comment was for a whole season

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2006, 04:07:10 PM »
keep dreaming his coming to Toronto baby! 8)

reggie bush

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2006, 04:09:02 PM »
LOL @ CLIPPER FANS thinking they would get artest.  Lakers will always be LA's team you dumb fans will never have anything.

herpes

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2006, 04:49:45 PM »
artest is better than maggette. top defender and proven scorer. both r tough as fuck but artest has been to the playoffs as well and hes a proven winner.

I think Maggette is better offensively and Artest is better defensively...Maggette is a much more explosive player, plus he's stable and has a brain, so I'd take him over Artest any day...PeACe
if it wasnt for the fact that artest is nuts, it wouldnt even be close... artest>>>> maggette.  Even with artest being nuts i still do the artest maggette trade if im the clippers

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2006, 04:56:05 PM »
artest is better than maggette. top defender and proven scorer. both r tough as fuck but artest has been to the playoffs as well and hes a proven winner.

I think Maggette is better offensively and Artest is better defensively...Maggette is a much more explosive player, plus he's stable and has a brain, so I'd take him over Artest any day...PeACe
if it wasnt for the fact that artest is nuts, it wouldnt even be close... artest>>>> maggette.  Even with artest being nuts i still do the artest maggette trade if im the clippers

I think Maggette is a lot more explosive and offensively talented...Artest is more of a pure defender who can score, but I think Maggette can easily be great one day, he's almost like a poor-mans Kobe or a younger Paul Pierce, I like his ability and would keep him if I was the Clippers...Remember, he learned under Coach K, so he still has some years ahead of him...

herpes

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2006, 11:30:57 AM »

I think Maggette is a lot more explosive and offensively talented...Artest is more of a pure defender who can score, but I think Maggette can easily be great one day, he's almost like a poor-mans Kobe or a younger Paul Pierce, I like his ability and would keep him if I was the Clippers...Remember, he learned under Coach K, so he still has some years ahead of him...

so he becomes a poor mans paul pierce still
artest >> pierce
artest >>>> poop mans paul pierce

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2006, 01:16:07 PM »

artest >> pierce

You're missing the point...I'm liking Maggettes ability more than Artests...PeACe

herpes

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2006, 01:38:49 PM »

artest >> pierce

You're missing the point...I'm liking Maggettes ability more than Artests...PeACe
so having better ability dont make him a great player.  Eddie Robinson was a great athelete an had great ability but sucked

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2006, 04:19:17 PM »
Who gives a fuck? I like Maggette more than Artest...He's easily an all-star caliber player (when healthy)...I also believe he's just now approaching his prime, so we haven't seen the best of him yet...In my opinion, Maggette is not only more stable and worth keeping for your franchise's sake, but is a better player than Artest with explosive ability...Clippers shouldn't make a stupid trade like that for their own sake. Anyways he said he would sign a contract with New York once his current contract is up, so what's the point? FUCK TRADING A VALUABLE PLAYER FOR ARTEST! Especially someone with Maggettes ability...PeACe

herpes

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2006, 05:32:19 PM »
Who gives a fuck? I like Maggette more than Artest...He's easily an all-star caliber player (when healthy)...I also believe he's just now approaching his prime, so we haven't seen the best of him yet...In my opinion, Maggette is not only more stable and worth keeping for your franchise's sake, but is a better player than Artest with explosive ability...Clippers shouldn't make a stupid trade like that for their own sake. Anyways he said he would sign a contract with New York once his current contract is up, so what's the point? FUCK TRADING A VALUABLE PLAYER FOR ARTEST! Especially someone with Maggettes ability...PeACe
wow someone is touchy today

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2006, 06:44:21 PM »
wow someone is touchy today

Touchy? So now if you make a point your touchy...LOL