Author Topic: Ron Artest A CLIPPER?!  (Read 2748 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Ron Artest A CLIPPER?!
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2006, 11:19:28 AM »
Checkmate!! He Shoots, HE SCORES!! THREE POINTER AT THE BUZZER! WHOO!

LMFAOOOOO...This is my point. Pure emotion. "WHOO!!" LMAO WTF?...Seriously, how can you even claim anyone else shows emotion in their posts saying some shit like "WHOO!"... :-X
yeah, that is emotion, but that is good emotion, not the emotion you show when you obviously get made a fool of and just attack a person and still manage to make yourself look like an idiot afterward. in the previous posts all i ever said was "LOL" or "LMAO" and you got extremly butthurt and lashed out, hence showing your emotion, as usual. You get all butthurt when i call you out, and then continue denying it like a little baby. I laugh, thats my emotion, "LOL" ....My Replies, are to once again, get my point across. you continue to reply, because your getting hurt, Posting my sexy ass picture again is another last attempt and seals the deal on your toucyness. You obviously have gotten hurt, its ok NIK, its the internet, not real life, LMAO!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahaha!

LMFAO. You still don't get it, retard. There's no such word as "touchyness", I even pointed that out earlier for your slow ass. You are seriously retarded, I mean, you'd HAVE to be retarded to actually believe you're sexy...LOLLLLLL. Seriouisly though, you're typing up paragraphs. Now that's dedication...You care, it's obvious, you even said it yourself by admitting that replying means you care...I'm just exposing your dumbness further in every post. Sonning is the funnest part of WCC... 8)

touchy
One entry found for touchy.
Main Entry: touchy
Pronunciation: 't&-chE
Function: adjective
Inflected Form(s): touch·i·er; -est
1 : marked by readiness to take offense on slight provocation
touch·i·ness  /'t&-chE-n&s/ noun
http://www.webster.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?va=touchiness
Paragraphs, Please kid, im having fun with you, AND YOUR STILL REPLYING!!!!! MAKES THIS EVEN FUNNIER
And What I Say about you does not apply to me, Funny how you try and bring that up every second like a little kid with no excuse
"But you said..., No But you said, so you cant neither" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LMFAO. Touchiness not "touchyness", you fuckin' ugly ass moron. How is it funny when I reply, but when you reply it's supposed to be not or something? Dude, I'm high as fuck and I still feel 40X smarter than you, that's on everything I love...Retarded ass retard.

you resort to grammer to try and "SON" me, hahahahahaha.......why are you taking such offense? seriously, yeah, it is HILARIOUS when i reply because im pointing out all your flaws, and you keep coming back for more! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...you feel smarter than me, LMAO! you wish

please, come with another reply, please, seriously, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! LMAO!

LMFAO...It's not even grammar, you retard, it's spelling. HOLY SHIT, you are dumber than I thought, if that's even possible. It just seems like you get stupider by the post. Either that, or I'm just getting REALLY better at this... 8)
Grammar -  speech or writing evaluated according to its conformity to grammatical rules
(AKA SPELLING ERRORS!!!)
http://www.webster.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?sourceid=Mozilla-search&va=grammar

PLEASE, MORE, PLEASE, Reply Again!......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
 8)

LOL. Are you serious? There's a difference between a spelling error and a grammatical error. That's 2nd grade shit. LMFAO...You really are a retard, it's not even for sonnage anymore, you're just simply a dumbass retard...LOL
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 11:25:45 AM by Now_Im_Blowed »

ecrazy

« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2006, 11:23:29 AM »

LMFAOOOOO...This is my point. Pure emotion. "WHOO!!" LMAO WTF?...Seriously, how can you even claim anyone else shows emotion in their posts saying some shit like "WHOO!"... :-X
yeah, that is emotion, but that is good emotion, not the emotion you show when you obviously get made a fool of and just attack a person and still manage to make yourself look like an idiot afterward. in the previous posts all i ever said was "LOL" or "LMAO" and you got extremly butthurt and lashed out, hence showing your emotion, as usual. You get all butthurt when i call you out, and then continue denying it like a little baby. I laugh, thats my emotion, "LOL" ....My Replies, are to once again, get my point across. you continue to reply, because your getting hurt, Posting my sexy ass picture again is another last attempt and seals the deal on your toucyness. You obviously have gotten hurt, its ok NIK, its the internet, not real life, LMAO!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahaha!

LMFAO. You still don't get it, retard. There's no such word as "touchyness", I even pointed that out earlier for your slow ass. You are seriously retarded, I mean, you'd HAVE to be retarded to actually believe you're sexy...LOLLLLLL. Seriouisly though, you're typing up paragraphs. Now that's dedication...You care, it's obvious, you even said it yourself by admitting that replying means you care...I'm just exposing your dumbness further in every post. Sonning is the funnest part of WCC... 8)

touchy
Paragraphs, Please kid, im having fun with you, AND YOUR STILL REPLYING!!!!! MAKES THIS EVEN FUNNIER
And What I Say about you does not apply to me, Funny how you try and bring that up every second like a little kid with no excuse
"But you said..., No But you said, so you cant neither" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LMFAO. Touchiness not "touchyness", you fuckin' ugly ass moron. How is it funny when I reply, but when you reply it's supposed to be not or something? Dude, I'm high as fuck and I still feel 40X smarter than you, that's on everything I love...Retarded ass retard.

you resort to grammer to try and "SON" me, hahahahahaha.......why are you taking such offense? seriously, yeah, it is HILARIOUS when i reply because im pointing out all your flaws, and you keep coming back for more! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...you feel smarter than me, LMAO! you wish

please, come with another reply, please, seriously, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! LMAO!

LMFAO...It's not even grammar, you retard, it's spelling. HOLY SHIT, you are dumber than I thought, if that's even possible. It just seems like you get stupider by the post. Either that, or I'm just getting REALLY better at this... 8)
Grammar -  speech or writing evaluated according to its conformity to grammatical rules
(AKA SPELLING ERRORS!!!)

PLEASE, MORE, PLEASE, Reply Again!......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
 8)

LOL. Are you serious? There's a difference between a spelling error and a grammatical error. That's 2nd grade shit. LMFAO...You really are a retard, it's not even for sonnage anymore, you're just simply a dumbass retard...LOL
Read The Definition again!!!

So to make a spelling mistake would be making a mistake in the grammatical rules
AKA AS A SPELLING MISTAKE!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
ROTFLMAO!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2006, 11:28:56 AM »

touchy

(AKA SPELLING ERRORS!!!)

8)

So to make a spelling mistake would be making a mistake in the grammatical rules
ROTFLMAO!

OMG. You've got to be kidding me. Grammatical rules has nothing to do with spelling...THIS IS HILARIOUS. I've had rivals on this board, many of them...From Tom to SGV, but none ever came off as stupid as you...It's like your posts are sonning themselves..."Grammar errors and spelling errors are the same thing!"..."If you reply it means you care!" (<< your 500th reply). LOL. This shit is beyond entertainment for me...

ecrazy

« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2006, 11:33:43 AM »

touchy

(AKA SPELLING ERRORS!!!)

8)

ROTFLMAO!

OMG. You've got to be kidding me. Grammatical rules has nothing to do with spelling...THIS IS HILARIOUS. I've had rivals on this board, many of them...From Tom to SGV, but none ever came off as stupid as you...It's like your posts are sonning themselves..."Grammar errors and spelling errors are the same thing!"..."If you reply it means you care!" (<< your 500th reply). LOL. This shit is beyond entertainment for me...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Did you just ignore the definition and ignore my previous post all together or what? LMAO!!!!
"If you reply it means you care" = WHAT I SAID TO YOU!, since when is this applying to me??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO!!!!
Please, Reply again, i bet you want to kill me now huh, you cant take it anymore NIK?, LMAO!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2006, 11:36:54 AM »

touchy

(AKA SPELLING ERRORS!!!)

8)

ROTFLMAO!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Did you just ignore the definition and ignore my previous post all together or what? LMAO!!!!
"If you reply it means you care" = WHAT I SAID TO YOU!, since when is this applying to me??
Please, Reply again, i bet you want to kill me now huh, you cant take it anymore NIK?, LMAO!!!

Dude, is this a joke? You just argued that a spelling mistake was a grammatical error...I honestly don't think you should even have the rights to post on these boards anymore for that one. LMAO. Get the fuck out of here, son, you've already made a fool of yourself enough.

ecrazy

« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2006, 11:43:34 AM »

touchy

(AKA SPELLING ERRORS!!!)

8)

ROTFLMAO!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dude, is this a joke? You just argued that a spelling mistake was a grammatical error...I honestly don't think you should even have the rights to post on these boards anymore for that one. LMAO. Get the fuck out of here, son, you've already made a fool of yourself enough.
LMAO @ you still trying to reply and having no base for a argument, AND I HAVE EVEN POSTED THE DEFINITION THERE FOR YOU!!!
LMMFAO @ you getting so touchy, so much emotion, you just keep running around in circles with your arguments and they all dont make any sense!
AND ROTFLMMFAO at You Getting all butt hurt and touchy when i type "LOL" or similar, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2006, 11:51:43 AM »

touchy

(AKA SPELLING ERRORS!!!)

8)

ROTFLMAO!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LMAO @ you still trying to reply and having no base for a argument, AND I HAVE EVEN POSTED THE DEFINITION THERE FOR YOU!!!
LMMFAO @ you getting so touchy, so much emotion, you just keep running around in circles with your arguments and they all dont make any sense!
AND ROTFLMMFAO at You Getting all butt hurt and touchy when i type "LOL" or similar, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!

LMFAO. You're telling me that you still believe grammar and spelling is the same thing? So it's not a joke....LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. We can't ignore that, it's the climax of this sonning...

ecrazy

« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2006, 11:57:03 AM »

touchy

(AKA SPELLING ERRORS!!!)

8)

ROTFLMAO!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LMFAO. You're telling me that you still believe grammar and spelling is the same thing? So it's not a joke....LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. We can't ignore that, it's the climax of this sonning...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
STILL REPLYING! STILL!! CANT LET IT GO HUH TOUCHY?
LMAO!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Touchy Mcgee, thats your new nickname!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2006, 12:14:26 PM »

touchy

(AKA SPELLING ERRORS!!!)

8)

ROTFLMAO!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LMAO!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!

Let me get this straight. We're BOTH in the middle of a conflicting discussion (if you know what that means). If I reply to your posts, it means I'm touchy, but you can just go ahead and reply as many times as you want and it's completely different. Are you retarded or are you simply brain-dead? Your argument ("replying makes you touchy") would only work if you hadn't replied to all my posts...You don't know the rules of sonning, therefore, you are undisputedly the sonned. Once again, go into the G-Spot and see how dumb you look...

ecrazy

« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2006, 12:22:30 PM »

touchy

(AKA SPELLING ERRORS!!!)

8)

ROTFLMAO!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LMAO!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!

Let me get this straight. We're BOTH in the middle of a conflicting discussion (if you know what that means). If I reply to your posts, it means I'm touchy, but you can just go ahead and reply as many times as you want and it's completely different. Are you retarded or are you simply brain-dead? Your argument ("replying makes you touchy") would only work if you hadn't replied to all my posts...You don't know the rules of sonning, therefore, you are undisputedly the sonned. Once again, go into the G-Spot and see how dumb you look...
HAHAHAHA CONFLICTING? LMAO!
Your Getting "TOUCHY" because your the only one taking OFFENSE!
LMMFAO!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Im only replying because it makes you even more angry, and its quite hilarious
all you got on me is spelling errors, hahahaha!
Take that to the bank

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2006, 12:28:02 PM »

touchy

(AKA SPELLING ERRORS!!!)

8)

ROTFLMAO!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LMAO!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!

LMMFAO!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Take that to the bank

The spelling errors are just minor indications of you being a retard. There's nothing in this thread that would make me mad (only the fact that humans this stupid exist). All you've been doing is claiming that I get touchy with no proof or hard evidence. What I've been doing is far more than that. With each post, I've exposed you as a dumbfuck more and more and more. I've obtained facts from your posts, and from that created the "you're a complete retard" image you now have...You're better off just not posting, cuz it's YOUR image on WCC being hurt, people already know who I am on this board after 5 years, so I have nothing to prove...LOL

ecrazy

« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2006, 12:33:08 PM »

touchy

(AKA SPELLING ERRORS!!!)

8)

ROTFLMAO!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LMAO!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!

LMMFAO!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Take that to the bank

The spelling errors are just minor indications of you being a retard. There's nothing in this thread that would make me mad (only the fact that humans this stupid exist). All you've been doing is claiming that I get touchy with no proof or hard evidence. What I've been doing is far more than that. With each post, I've exposed you as a dumbfuck more and more and more. I've obtained facts from your posts, and from that created the "you're a complete retard" image you now have...You're better off just not posting, cuz it's YOUR image on WCC being hurt, people already know who I am on this board after 5 years, so I have nothing to prove...LOL
No Proof or hard evidence eh?
all i type is "LOL" or "LMAO" in a thread, you obviously get touchy because you lash out and take offense and try and attack, like a little geek that you are , trying to save your online pride. LMAO!
AND I REALLY AM LMMFAO @ you, so it makes it 3x more funnier everytime!
why even reply if your not so touchy? why not "Ignore" me and prove me wrong? you keep coming back for more, so i keep replying to you, all im doing is replying, thats it, you want it, you got it, LMMFAO!!!!!!!
Your So Funny NIK, whoops, i mean "TOUCHY MCGEE"
hahahahahahahahahaha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2006, 12:35:45 PM »

all i type is "LOL" or "LMAO" in a thread, you obviously get touchy because you lash out and take offense and try and attack, like a little geek that you are , trying to save your online pride. LMAO!
why even reply if your not so touchy? why not "Ignore" me and prove me wrong? you keep coming back for more, so i keep replying to you, all im doing is replying, thats it, you want it, you got it, LMMFAO!!!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahaha

You only find this funny because you're retarded. If you had any sort of intelligence, you wouldn't be so excited after being exposed as someone with the education level below that of a 2nd graders.

ecrazy

« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2006, 12:37:21 PM »

hahahahahahahahahaha

You only find this funny because you're retarded. If you had any sort of intelligence, you wouldn't be so excited after being exposed as someone with the education level below that of a 2nd graders.
STILL REPLYING!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Touchy Mcgee, oh poor Touchy!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2006, 12:41:32 PM »

hahahahahahahahahaha

STILL REPLYING!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Touchy Mcgee, oh poor Touchy!

LMAO. Is that your only defence? Do you not know how to use intelligence to get a point across. I don't think i've ever seen you put a full sentence together on this board...I woulda' just shut the fuck up a long time ago if I was you...Reply to what I'm saying (if you even understand it), don't just come back and say...

"Guh-hooo-hoooo! WOOOH LMFAOO
STILL REPLYING!
TOUCHY MCGIVER ROFLMAAAAO
HE HE HE HE!
Bank-shot!"