Author Topic: Interview Request Thread // Please don't ask for audio in this section!!  (Read 30438 times)

XaNdEr

^^LMAO FUCK RAS KASS, we need BIG FASE 100 UP IN HERE AND SPIDER LOC AND GAME AND LETS SEE WHATS CRACKIN WITH YOUNG LIFE, AWAYS THE SAME PEOPLE BEING INTERVIEWED ON HERE, I THINK THERES ENOUGH FIXXERS INTERVIEWS ON HERE NOW LOL!!

:nawty:

Ras Kass >>>> Game

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Ras Kass' soul on ice is sick as shit, but I like Game's albums better. Ras is undoubtedly a better MC or at least lyricist, but Game puts together better over-all pieces imo.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

AnybodyKilla

^^I aint eva heard anything from Rass Kass, i just think hes a faggot for getting knocked out by Game, ever since that, i think the guys a faggot hahaha!!! What should i download of his, his hardest shit? Anyone?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
^^I aint eva heard anything from Rass Kass, i just think hes a faggot for getting knocked out by Game, ever since that, i think the guys a faggot hahaha!!! What should i download of his, his hardest shit? Anyone?

rasassination album is sick as shit.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LMAO, try listening to Soul on Ice and then Rassassination.

your reasoning for thinkin Ras Kass is a faggot is hilarious. how did you get into rap? when you heard "How We Do"??

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ probably Hate It Or Love It

Al Bundy

You need to diversify your bonds nigga.

Lindon

• 'G'
King T

AnybodyKilla

I heard some shit by Rass, dude is ok!!!

XaNdEr

LMAO, try listening to Soul on Ice and then Rassassination.

your reasoning for thinkin Ras Kass is a faggot is hilarious. how did you get into rap? when you heard "How We Do"??

He loves Game (no homo) so every rapper Game doesn't like he don't like either.

I think i don't need to give any explanation since he admitted never heard of Ras Kass before in his post, yet he says his music is crap on msn to me. Boy caught feelings when Game and Ras was beefing (about nothing anyways imo)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^pfft, what a fag...

Big_Ron

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a llama!
Talib Kweli
Immortal Technique
Soopafly
Sir Jinx
Dead Prez
Warren G