Author Topic: Chris Bosh...Best power forward in the East?  (Read 532 times)

Citizen-Y

Re: Chris Bosh...Best power forward in the East?
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2006, 05:38:54 PM »
It's not really a shame...Jermaine O'Neal is a better player as of now, but there's no doubt in my mind Bosh will take the throne in the near future...The thing is, he'll most likely take it in a Lakers uniform... 8)
calm down u can keep dreaming bout him in a lakers jersey but he staying in TO he'll prolly sighn a contract extension
Lol I guess the same way Carter stayed in Toronto  ::). What would a player choose : sign for a team who'll be a easy contender or stay to try not to be one of the worst Nba team  ::)

Carter was traded you genius.  In any event, Toronto's management is fucking stupid.  Bosh should look elsewhere when he is UFA.

only formally.

It was  mutual, even though he was their biggest draw Carter couldn't stay healthy nor did he have that drive to be the best. 

And if I remember correctly, Carter was trying to push Bosh out of the picture when he was there.  So if Carter would have stayed it would have been a detriment to Bosh's development.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2006, 01:36:38 PM »
It's not really a shame...Jermaine O'Neal is a better player as of now, but there's no doubt in my mind Bosh will take the throne in the near future...The thing is, he'll most likely take it in a Lakers uniform... 8)
calm down u can keep dreaming bout him in a lakers jersey but he staying in TO he'll prolly sighn a contract extension
Lol I guess the same way Carter stayed in Toronto  ::). What would a player choose : sign for a team who'll be a easy contender or stay to try not to be one of the worst Nba team  ::)

toronto >>> atlanta  (they're on their way up)   ;) ;) ;)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2006, 01:40:06 PM »

Carter was traded you genius.  In any event, Toronto's management is fucking stupid.  Bosh should look elsewhere when he is UFA.

only formally.

It was  mutual, even though he was their biggest draw Carter couldn't stay healthy nor did he have that drive to be the best. 

And if I remember correctly, Carter was trying to push Bosh out of the picture when he was there.  So if Carter would have stayed it would have been a detriment to Bosh's development.

Carter was basically like "Fuck this Franchise", so they had to trade him, so was Alanzo Mourning, so they have to give him an insane amount of money just so he'd fuck off, and so will Chris Bosh in 2 years. I feel sorry for Toronto.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2006, 02:27:44 PM »
Toronto needs to draft a Canadian who can be their franchise player, someone like Steve Nash. It's the only way they'd wanna stay...LOL