Author Topic: Andrew Bynum had a Death Wish  (Read 2082 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Andrew Bynum had a Death Wish
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2006, 04:41:44 PM »
Bynum was jumpin around like he just won the championship.  Shaq bucked him, so i bet he thinks twice before he does it again.  And quit calling him a kid.  He's in the NBA and if he thinks he's man enough to make millions with the big boys than he knows what comes with the territory.  If Bynum had went on with business as usual after that good move on Shaq, none of this would have happened.  He had said various things about Shaq in the press, and then busts a nut clowning cuz he spun around him for a dunk.  Sometimes you gotta let a nigga know - and thats what Shaq did.

Dude, he fuckin' got excited, he did a move on Shaq most starting centers in the league DREAM of doing...He only plays for 5 minutes in every 5 games, OF COURSE HE'S GUNNA GET EXCITED. LOL...In fact, I like that he shows emotion like that, he's gunna be GREAT in the future...PeACe

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2006, 05:01:35 PM »
i think its bullshit when people say that Shaq should've been ejected out of the game for throwin an forearm at the kid's shoulder/neck

Kobe didn't get ejected for pushin a forearm into Mike Miller's face while he was drivin in the lane
Miller could've been seriously injured from a shady move like that

Bynum pulled a great move on Shaq, but shouldn't of let his emotions get the best of him

Shaq's dunk >>> Bynum's spin move

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2006, 07:41:27 PM »
i think its bullshit when people say that Shaq should've been ejected out of the game for throwin an forearm at the kid's shoulder/neck

Kobe didn't get ejected for pushin a forearm into Mike Miller's face while he was drivin in the lane

Bynum pulled a great move on Shaq, but shouldn't of let his emotions get the best of him

Kobe got suspended 2 games.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2006, 09:00:33 PM »
Yea, and fined...LMAO@the comparison.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2006, 09:02:12 PM »
You think Shaq would have thrown an elbow if it was Kobe that owned him like that??....

The Maestro

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2006, 09:28:15 PM »

Kobe's suspension and fine was justified...what he did could've seriously injured Mike Miller, the league HAD to make an example that you cannot just stick out a forearm into a player's face while he is driving into the lane. shit like that shouldn't be tolerated. Bynum gave Shaq an elbow and Shaq was pissed caus he got embarrassed by the spin so he wanted to send a message that you can't push him around (like Kobe said he wanted to send a message that you can't just run into LA's lane) , both parties were sendin a message: respect is due. Shaq could've just let it go and moved on (like Kobe), but he felt that it was deliberately a dirty move. You didn't see Shaq instigate anything. He was gettin into position for the next play after he got clowned. The hit he gave Bynum isn't on the same level as Kobe's forearm into Miller's face because Kobe felt Miller cut him intentionally over his eye when his arm was comin down)

Kobe's move deserved 2 games and a fine because the league had to send a message
Shaq didn't get shit because he threw a forearm into Bynum's shoulder/neck that didn't endanger Bynum's career

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2006, 09:37:59 PM »
 ::) SHUT UP PLEASE,GET OFF THat bias bullshit,if you suspend one suspend the other,coulda woulda shoulda,bottom line miller ain't miss no games from taking the forearm,i seen karl malone knocc elliot perry out and not get shit on an intentional elbow, the league is full of shit with they rules fucc that kike david stern, i personally don't think shaq nore kobe should have been suspended,but if you gonna suspend one for that you have to do it to the other yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2006, 10:00:55 PM »
Bias bullshit?? LMAO

it don't matter if miller didn't miss any games..the league has to send a message that it won't be tolerated

little bullshit scuffles with elbows happen all the time in the NBA...stickin a forearm into a person's face doesn't

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2006, 10:56:42 PM »
man stop acting like bynum is a lil ass kid cuzz,he in a grown man world,i'm the biggest laker fan but yall killing me with this bullshit,bynum ain't crying about it so let it  go and celebrate the fact that the kid got some heart and is gonna anchor our defense for years to come yell

That's not the point, the point is that Shaq got bailed out by the NBA, once again...

as does every single star in the league. u guys are just Laker fans...so youre defending Bynum. if Shaq was still a Laker, and did that to anyone else in the league...youd be defending him. so theres no point in any of this.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2006, 11:03:08 PM »
Back on a serious note.. they should have ejected Shaq. The kid really did nothing wrong, he was just celebrating the dunk.

yeah, but if u watched the game....Bynum did hit Shaq with that little elbow first.
Seriously man you're a joke

a joke how? by pointing out what happened?  come with somethin a little better clown. no Vet is gonna let some kid disrespect them by hittin em with an elbow. its not like Shaq waited a quarter then just came out of nowhere and decked his ass. The kid hit Shaq with a little elbow, Shaq hit him with a bigger one. Im not even a shaq fan, so i could careless about the guy. but all you fools talkin about Shaq are laker fans. And put yourself in his shoes, theres noway youd let someone disrespect you on the court like that. its not about the dunk, who cares about that. you think Sir Charles woulda let some 18 yr old even slightly touch him while runnin down the court? you think Malone would? Most bigmen, particularly ones who establish themselves physically in the league...arent going to let that go.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2006, 11:09:01 PM »
man stop acting like bynum is a lil ass kid cuzz,he in a grown man world,i'm the biggest laker fan but yall killing me with this bullshit,bynum ain't crying about it so let it  go and celebrate the fact that the kid got some heart and is gonna anchor our defense for years to come yell

That's not the point, the point is that Shaq got bailed out by the NBA, once again...

as does every single star in the league. u guys are just Laker fans...so youre defending Bynum. if Shaq was still a Laker, and did that to anyone else in the league...youd be defending him. so theres no point in any of this.

yeah you got a point, im droppin this shit, it'll just go nowhere

what happened, happened. neither the lakers or heat are bitchin about this so im out.

**abandons thread for good**

wcsoldier

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2006, 12:47:52 AM »
Tell me the league is not hated on Kobe when Ray Allen is "only" suspended 3 games for throwing jabs like a boxer.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2006, 12:50:18 AM »
He had a rape case. Of course he's not everyone's darling in the NBA.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2006, 12:57:45 AM »

Kobe's suspension and fine was justified...what he did could've seriously injured Mike Miller, the league HAD to make an example that you cannot just stick out a forearm into a player's face while he is driving into the lane. shit like that shouldn't be tolerated. Bynum gave Shaq an elbow and Shaq was pissed caus he got embarrassed by the spin so he wanted to send a message that you can't push him around (like Kobe said he wanted to send a message that you can't just run into LA's lane) , both parties were sendin a message: respect is due. Shaq could've just let it go and moved on (like Kobe), but he felt that it was deliberately a dirty move. You didn't see Shaq instigate anything. He was gettin into position for the next play after he got clowned. The hit he gave Bynum isn't on the same level as Kobe's forearm into Miller's face because Kobe felt Miller cut him intentionally over his eye when his arm was comin down)

Kobe's move deserved 2 games and a fine because the league had to send a message
Shaq didn't get shit because he threw a forearm into Bynum's shoulder/neck that didn't endanger Bynum's career
Miller hit him intentionally. On the play, Miller's arm wasn't near Kobe face and did you see Miller reaction after that ? A "I don't give a fuck attitude " How many games was Kobe hit intentionnaly ? Portland, Memphis, Golden State, Dallas........ I wonder how Kobe is not blind or injured bad

wcsoldier

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2006, 01:00:16 AM »
He had a rape case. Of course he's not everyone's darling in the NBA.
He was hated before that.