Author Topic: DMX And Busta Rhymes Remix "Touch It' (no audio yet...)  (Read 273 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
DMX And Busta Rhymes Remix "Touch It' (no audio yet...)
« on: January 16, 2006, 12:06:47 PM »
   --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DMX messes with Busta Rhymes. The two just completed a remix for Bus' song "Touch It," and X says the former dred is definitely "his mans and them."

"We was in there till like four in the morning chilling," X described of the studio experience. He said the energy in the studio is 10 times what they have onstage.

"We get everybody in the studio amped," Dark Man continued. "It's that much energy floating around. And he's a good dude. Busta is someone I really respect in the industry and get along with. We see each other, we hang out. I don't f--- with that many rappers. For the most part, n---as are clowns. I crack a few jokes but I can't f--- with funny style people. [Busta's] a genuine person, so is Nas, so is Scarface. Them has been my people for years."

mtv.com

$do11a biLL$

Re: DMX And Busta Rhymes Remix "Touch It' (no audio yet...)
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2006, 02:14:30 PM »
i bet this will sound pretty good

Certified

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Waiting...
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2006, 09:12:55 AM »
good shiet

ABN

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2006, 09:15:47 AM »
X and Busta :o shit i would´ve been so happy if they would´ve done the remix on a Dre beat coz i been wanting to hear X on a Dre beat for 7 years. but their prolly gonna do it on that wack Swizz joint, fuck Swizz Beats >:(

wcsoldier

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2006, 12:54:57 PM »
X and Busta :o shit i would´ve been so happy if they would´ve done the remix on a Dre beat coz i been wanting to hear X on a Dre beat for 7 years. but their prolly gonna do it on that wack Swizz joint, fuck Swizz Beats >:(
maybe the track originally produced by dre will leak one day (i'm talkin about the 1st single of RR 4 produced by Storch)

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2006, 09:01:08 AM »
it woz only the Whoop beat jus find that beat and put dmx over it
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

'EclipZe

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2006, 09:16:13 AM »
busta and x together omg can't wait ,their styles combined would be total ownage