Author Topic: what rapper's u think the west needs 2 repersent us correctly  (Read 674 times)

Paul

Re: what rapper's u think the west needs 2 repersent us correctly
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2006, 11:05:49 AM »
2 words RAS KASS!!

1 word NO

bishop lamont has a bright future so does glasses malone

but if a rapper is gonna make a comeback like sum1 says before imma look for tray deee
funkyfreshintheflesh

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2006, 11:53:02 AM »
The west havent been repersented correcly in along time,Even game dont repersent the west correctly,He do an alright job becaus ehe sold so many records but his skillz isnt 2 hot and he need 2 stop frowning up his face,he just looks hell of fake when he does that,

But The rappers the westcoast need in the maintream is Crooked i,Crooked i will bring the west bacc like it suppose be brought bacc,because cant nobody fucc with crooked i,I also think sly boogy and tray-D is what the west needs 2 be in the mainstream

There'z a gang of muthafuckaz out here on the Westcoast who got more talent than 90% of the rappers we see being played on the radio and broadcasted on the television networks. It ain't no secret. To me it comes down to the producers on top, like (Dre, Battecat, E-A-Ski,...Jellyroll..Lil Jon..and whoever the fuck yall know are runnin this rap game.) to give these hungry young artists the chance they need to light the muthafuckin scene on fire. We need honesty, talent, hunger, and real skills to run this shit worldwide, not only here on the west. But nah, they look for the "hottest lookin punk who got the sexy voice and sex appeal. It'z all about lookin good on that video with the bangin,simple ass beat bumpin on the back.
We all know we can take it worldwide...it'z all up to us as fans to change that.
And until the westcoast artists unite to put real shit out there, sit back and enjoy ya Lil Jon featurin Mase, Mobb Deep and the Ying Yang Twinz with the entire Eastcoast on a track. They runnin it!

(No disrespect to U eastcoast-artists lovin peepz...i'm only puttin it the way we see it here on the west.)

WiCkZ
What Goes Around, Comes Around

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
When my album hit tha streetz
Niggas Can't C Me

WestCoasta

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2006, 02:55:26 PM »
anyone with a brain will know that in order for the West to get any big exposure Dr. Dre will have to do something

papa-smurf

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2006, 09:54:06 PM »
This is what the west needs 2 come bacc,
we need crooked i out of all people 2 blow up,(He have the potential)
we need sly boogy 2 blow up9If he get his record label thing straight he  could also blow up)
we need e-40 2 drop his album,(its gonna be mainstream cuz of lil jon)
we need DAz 2 drop his so so def album(it sgonna be mainstream cuz of JD)
we need ice cube 2 drop his album(its gonna be mainstream because ice cube is automatic mainstream)
we  need game 2 drop another album(Ist gonna be Mainstream because of 50 cent, yea he made game)
and we need DPG 2 drp there maintsream album(Cuz of snoop it abe mainstream)
THey a be good for starters,we need all of them 2 drop they shit in the same year and we a be bacc,Well it a start off the westcoast movemnet again

Paul

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2006, 11:00:27 AM »
yeah kinda right^^^^^

anyone with a brain will know that in order for the West to get any big exposure Dr. Dre will have to do something

not really, snoop has as much influence as dre nowadays
funkyfreshintheflesh

SGV

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2006, 11:08:10 AM »
Sorry... But Tray Deee is well into his 30s. Dude is NOT what the West needs. I think he's dope on the mic, but the West NEEDS to get away from the 90s G-Funk image people still have of us. Nobody's riding Lowriders no more. Gang culture isn't as high as it once was. The whole Zapp/Parliment-Sampling sound died years ago. We need artists that will re-invent our image to the mainstream... Tray Deee won't be that artist.

mauzip

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2006, 11:49:52 AM »
tray-D is what the west needs 2 be in the mainstream

i like tray deee, but i mean... bahahahhahaha!

Mister Lepht

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2006, 05:35:13 PM »
Ras Kass time is up. Too bad, cause he's (or at least used to be) one of the best. After watching mistah f.a.b.'s dvd I'm gonna say him or Turf Talk.

turf talk or mista fab over Ras Kass??  you must be joking right???  Do you even know what makes a good rapper???

www.raskass-central.com/audio samples/ras_jackin_dirty.mp3

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2006, 06:36:29 PM »
anybody new. im tired of west coast fans not looking for anybody except daz, dj quik, and all these other cats who are never gonna blow

bishop lamont, techniec, sly boogie are the future
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2006, 07:13:00 PM »
bishop lamont (hes fire- nothin else to be said), dr. dre (after snoop is the most influential man on the left, everyones waitin for detox to drop), and blunts lla (if u aint heard him, you best go check this dude out, cus he spits fuckin razorblades). DPGC (snoop, gotti, daz, nate, etc.) would be nice to see burstin bak on the seen, but them dogs have had their day. welcome to tha chuuch more or less flopped, altho the tha saga continuez was aight. bottomline: with the exception of dre, the west gotta get new blood up in there to bang out a new image, cus hate it or love it gfunks loooong dead. and the mainstream-ish hyphy now is just... not good... lil jon + e-40 = my ears are bleeding.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2006, 07:16:57 PM »
Fuck representing a coast, just drop good music...thats what HIP HOP needs right now

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2006, 04:42:31 AM »
anybody new. im tired of west coast fans not looking for anybody except daz, dj quik, and all these other cats who are never gonna blow

bishop lamont, techniec, sly boogie are the future

chuuch