Author Topic: cleaning timbs?  (Read 174 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
cleaning timbs?
« on: January 22, 2006, 04:55:31 PM »
any1 know what will effectively clean timbs...?

sum hoe got sum marinara sauce or sum shit like that on my grey timbs n it has a stain on em now that doesnt seem like it'll easily come out... and my other pairs r gettin a lil dirty... how do u guys clean ur timbs?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
Re: cleaning timbs?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2006, 05:02:36 PM »
depends on what kind of timbs they are.  for most of them i use my timb brush and eraser.  timberland actually makes it and its like 5 bux.  it is like a little wooden scrub type brush that like u brush it with then u use the eraser that it comes with and brush erase brush erase.  mad easy to get shit out

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2006, 05:15:16 PM »
suede/nubuck...

yea i saw that thing on their website... i was just kinda skeptical cuz i thought the stain would be too much for just a brush/eraser..
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2006, 05:43:45 PM »
well yeah thats the thing.  some stuff just ruins timbs.  i mean its only a couple bux for the brush and it will be worth it in the long run for other pairs, but yeah, it doesnt get out all the stains, but makes em look lighter.  id hit that bitch for my 120 bux for some new fuckin timbs.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2006, 05:57:03 PM »
Get some suede cleaner at any shoe store. I have 3 pairs of suede boots, including a pair of grey tims and they work great. You might have to apply it a couple of times to get stains out. Afterwards, spray some leather protectorant on them.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2006, 06:45:48 PM »
thats wat u get for wearing tims, esp in california, get some thong sandals nucca

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2006, 11:39:53 PM »
i have a special foaming cleaner for timbs i got from big 5 and it works pretty good i havent had stians but it shines up the bitch and takes out scuffs

K A I N

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2006, 01:18:30 PM »
thats wat u get for wearing tims, esp in california, get some thong sandals nucca

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2006, 02:13:12 PM »
throw them away and get some shell toes u fag

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2006, 03:58:27 PM »
the timerland brush and eraser works for me but i dont it'll work for a stain as its more for just lil scuffs or dirt

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2006, 04:16:44 PM »
Make the bitch that got them dirty lick it off. Hoe saliva is well known for its cleaning properties.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2006, 05:27:26 PM »
i wear my timbos to a club all the time right the best methods i found were usin a brush and eraser thing i got wen i bought them, but that dont work now so i robbed one of my sister face wipe things and used that and it got them lookin perfect again! mine r suade as well and i dunno wat u do in america but we have a bonfire night over here in the uk and i word my timbos and i woz in a muddy field i jus used a wet cloth to clean them and mine aint gon wrong or anythin ill post a pic to proove it lmao!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2006, 09:27:43 PM »
face wipe things

what exactly are you talking about?

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2006, 04:37:44 AM »
hahaha in england we have these things called face wipes right its for teenages wit greasy skin there like wipes that have chemicals in them, they get rid of spots, anyway i used them on my timbos and they came up all good, but a wet cloth does the same shit too
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program