Author Topic: Enock Says His "Hail Mary's" & Readies Street LP (L.A, new west - audio!)  (Read 147 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Enock Says His "Hail Mary's" & Readies Street LP - January 25, 2006 By : Rud

www.dubcnn.com - feedback please, dude has flow and bags of talent!!

Long Beach in the building, again! Young westcoast talent Enock who dubcnn has been supporting since mid 2005 is back at you with some new hot audio so you dont' forget him. The buzz from his last track on dubcnn in November; Street Lights produced by Big Moz (WC, Bad Azz, RBX, MC Eiht, E White & more) was immense and as a result he dropped off two new tracks to keep you readers satisfied.

Enock is currently working on his street album that he aims to have out in the near future; labels take note Enock is ill so get those contracts ready.

Until then he has just released his My Space page where you can learn more and hear some audio. As ever dubcnn will keep you up to date. For any artists, labels or producers interested in talking to Enock please feel free to email me and i can refer you on. So until next time spread the word and check out two freestyle tracks below, enjoy and drop feedback when you can over at our forum. This is the New West Coast Movement people, stand up and support it.

Enock - Hail Mary
Enock - Backpack Sh*t
« Last Edit: January 26, 2006, 01:29:38 PM by Rud »

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Hustla Muzik

• Lil Geezy
Hey this dude is nice..That freestyle he did on hail mary was one of the best I've heard on that beat. Who is he?

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Young mc from long beach, we been promoting him for a while now, check the dubcnn archives for more on him, gonna be doing a full expose feature on him soon, dude is talented! Props for checking and replying!

Hustla Muzik

• Lil Geezy
Oh ok.. Dude gotta nice sound. I'm feelin this shit.

royalfam_mc

• Lil Geezy
Enock is from the City of Los Angeles...Not Long Beach.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Enock is from the City of Los Angeles...Not Long Beach.

i have NO idea why i wrote LB, i meant to put L.A...clearly had my blinkers on yesterday...my bad man, fixed!