Author Topic: Spider Loc, Yahoe, And Buck, get ran off the stage at Daygo show!!!!  (Read 1217 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Spider Loc, Yahoe, And Buck, get ran off the stage at Daygo show!!!!
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2006, 06:05:39 PM »
SOME of yall is extra with the hate,and it's alot of equals from they own hood that want to murk them networth,you think just cause a muthafucca from the same set don't mean they don't get green eyes,some muthafuccas be on some foul shit just because you fucc a girl they be wanting to get at,it's muthafuccas scheming right now on equals be real,stop with all that net talkin, you MUTHAFUCCAS ACT LIKE THEM ACTING UP IS GOOD FOR THE COAST,it's not good for west coast acts cause it's gonna make promoters scared and they ain't gonna wanna fucc with us,and thats chipper jones right there think,AND IF YALL cool with it don't cry when you see west coast artist only getting they intrumentals played on mtv and football shows and never get to see them perform on tv,stop rootin so hard for the negative,like cats say if you ain't braill'n a equal shit pay it no mind,NOW ALL MY EQUALS BLOODS CRIPS ESE'S ETC LETS GET THIS PAPER AND FORGET ABOUT THAT DUMB SHIT YELL
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

K A I N

« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2006, 07:53:26 PM »
allhiphop rumors seems to think Royce da 5'9" was there too, what the hell?

S-D-Unit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2006, 08:11:57 PM »
stay classy san diego......

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2006, 02:41:23 AM »
SOME of yall is extra with the hate,and it's alot of equals from they own hood that want to murk them networth,you think just cause a muthafucca from the same set don't mean they don't get green eyes,some muthafuccas be on some foul shit just because you fucc a girl they be wanting to get at,it's muthafuccas scheming right now on equals be real,stop with all that net talkin, you MUTHAFUCCAS ACT LIKE THEM ACTING UP IS GOOD FOR THE COAST,it's not good for west coast acts cause it's gonna make promoters scared and they ain't gonna wanna fucc with us,and thats chipper jones right there think,AND IF YALL cool with it don't cry when you see west coast artist only getting they intrumentals played on mtv and football shows and never get to see them perform on tv,stop rootin so hard for the negative,like cats say if you ain't braill'n a equal shit pay it no mind,NOW ALL MY EQUALS BLOODS CRIPS ESE'S ETC LETS GET THIS PAPER AND FORGET ABOUT THAT DUMB SHIT YELL

uhh...homie, who said it was "good"? Im pretty sure if u read the posts again...this shit was more informative then anything. The way muhafuckas act at concerts does fuck shit up, i agree. We have a hard time gettin shows down here as it is. Most of the venues in SD wont hold a lot of rap concerts. Sports Arena used to do EVERY rap concert....but they cut that shit out real quik. I believe it was after that concert we had like 9 yrs ago with Jayo performin and a whole buncha triv jumped off inside. Now they only hold peaceful type rap concerts...like, some eastcoast shit. But we've had a lotta shows wit problems down here...mostly when its westcoast artists. the first half of your post man....i dont really know where u goin wit all that, but it really aint had nothin to do with this thread.