Author Topic: Game's Next Album On Geffen Records? so says Spider Loc  (Read 1955 times)

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
Re: Game's Next Album On Geffen Records? so says Spider Loc
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2006, 05:36:54 PM »
Game's Next Album On Geffen Records? so says Spider Loc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spider Loc:

" I PROMISE TO U GAME NEXT ALBUM WILL BE ON GEFEN RECORDS NO AFTERMATH INTERSCOPE OR G UNIT AND HE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE NO WACC WALL IMPRINT, MY NIGGA 50 RUN THIS SHIT, BUT YAW WILL SOON SEE, AND MY NIGGA STILL GET HIS SAME PERCENTAGE OFF EVERYTHING THE BITCH BOY DO, AND HE DENIED GAME REQUEST TO BE IN THE JAMIE FOXX VIDEO, AND HE CLEARD GAME TO DO THE SONG ON THE ALBUM. U KNOW WHY/ CUZ 50 STILL CONTROL HIS CAREER AND IT FITH KNEW THE ALBUM WOULD GO PLATINUM AND THATS BREAD FA 50 WHILE GAME WILL JUST BE STILL RE COUPIN, 50 DONT MAKE NO DOE OFF THE VIDEO APPEARENCE, SO HE DIDNT ALLOW THE BITCH BOY TO PARTICIPATE, THIS IS A BUSINESS DONT LET THAT HOE ASS NIGGA FOOL YAW, YOU WILL NEVEA HEAR HIM DISS ON AN ACTUAL RELEASED SONG CUZ 50 HAS TO CLEAR EVERY RECORD. HE CAN ONLY DO THAT ON MIX TAPES, HA HA HA HA HA ITS THE UNIT!!!!!! THAT MEANS ITS MONEY NIGGA ...."

Come on cuz, who in the hell would believe this dude..  If all this was the case, why didn't 50 stop Game from doing the R-Kelly video?  That was after the beef and Quik said in a interview that "He asked Dre if Game can be on his album and Dre said it was cool but, could've said No".  I don't believe shit this clown say.  Why would Game diss these clowns on anything other than mix cd's so they can get CPR for their already dead group??

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2006, 05:41:58 PM »
spider joke is a clown, if he couldnt talk bad about gunit, or release anything mention them witout 50 approval....anyone remember the dvd that came out last week.  thats right folks.  b.s.

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2006, 12:56:17 AM »
that doesn't make sense interscope owns geffen whats the point of doing that