Author Topic: Artest or Owens... whos worse for there sport?  (Read 469 times)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Re: Artest or Owens... whos worse for there sport?
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2006, 08:58:48 PM »
should i dive into it? i've read the first couple pages courtesy of Amazon caus the whole topic is interesting but i dont know if i should invest my time in

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2006, 09:00:14 PM »
Yep.  Especially if you're a business/economics/baseball fan. 

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2006, 09:00:35 PM »
owens... i cant STAND players like him

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Lex Boooger

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2006, 10:54:05 PM »
Ron Artest Ja Rule and Usher should form a group called the Treacherous Turtles

money i stack pay for my crack

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2006, 11:13:35 PM »
but are players really "over" paid...look at how much money the owners be making.  Also , right now Dontrelle Willis is vastly underpaid, and when he finishes his service time he's gonna want a huge paycheck for the numbers he put up in his few years in MLB

dontrelle willis is in his what..3rd yr i think..he is not yet a developed veteran, i think highest payed players should be the veterans and then ur potential superstars. dont get me wrong hes a phenomenal athelete but hes got 10-12 more years to go..he doesnt need to start raising his salary, its unnecessary and selfish of players to think of support of a team over a few mil.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2006, 11:25:56 PM »
I know that is why a baseball player needs to spend a certain number of years before they can become FA's.  They need to complete their service so they dont have to go through arbirtation with their teams. Willis has 10-12 more years to go for what?  If Willis continues the way he pitches, when he becomes a FA in 2008 he's gonna demand at the very least a 5/50 type of contract.  It will just be aburd not to.   Guys like fucking Tomko are getting paid 6 million a year, you have to look at the situation they are in.