Author Topic: NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND should bring back the NBA Rookie Game...  (Read 1038 times)

ecrazy

Re: NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND should bring back the NBA Rookie Game...
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2006, 12:16:17 AM »

LOL@this is coming from the guy who goes "HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH!" instead of a simple "LOL"...
i do it cuz it gets to you, touchy mcgee
Emotion in your thread, you scream and curse and get out your way to TRY (key word here) to son me, but continue to make an ass of yourself and a character for dubcc ridicule. no one takes your ass seriously, and me crying to Dubcc, please ...this coming from the guy who "Got caught with weed, baggies and a scale, What should i do?" and "you think ill get caught smuggling weed?" please, your a loser, even in real life, thats sad dude, really sad.

See, and you ruin thread after thread as well, if you would just shut your mouth and stand corrected then this sonning would not have to happen, im not here to "SON" you, but it happens because you refuse to be corrected, and continue to argue and look like an ass.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2006, 10:45:24 AM »

LOL@this is coming from the guy who goes "HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH!" instead of a simple "LOL"...
i do it cuz it gets to you, touchy mcgee
Emotion in your thread, you scream and curse and get out your way to TRY (key word here) to son me, but continue to make an ass of yourself and a character for dubcc ridicule. no one takes your ass seriously, and me crying to Dubcc, please ...this coming from the guy who "Got caught with weed, baggies and a scale, What should i do?" and "you think ill get caught smuggling weed?" please, your a loser, even in real life, thats sad dude, really sad.

See, and you ruin thread after thread as well, if you would just shut your mouth and stand corrected then this sonning would not have to happen, im not here to "SON" you, but it happens because you refuse to be corrected, and continue to argue and look like an ass.

Dude...What the hell are you saying? LMAO...Would you please take your idiocy out of my threads, I'd appreciate that greatly. This thread wasn't made for you to throw your moronic rants. STFU. Thank you...

ecrazy

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2006, 12:27:55 PM »

Dude...What the hell are you saying?
i know, your clueless as usual to the obvious, please, you need to really stfu, quit ruining threads, seriously, stick to the topic now
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2006, 02:29:14 PM »

Dude...What the hell are you saying?
i know, your clueless as usual to the obvious, please, you need to really stfu, quit ruining threads, seriously, stick to the topic now
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

WTF? LOL...Can one of the mods in here delete all of E-Crazy's retarded and off-topic posts from this thread? Thank you.