Author Topic: Morales vs. Pacman Tomorrow  (Read 782 times)

TeeRaySix9Teen

Re: Morales vs. Pacman Tomorrow
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2006, 01:17:48 AM »
In case you havent noticed, that's how it is in Boxing especially when two fighters from two different countries are facing each other.  I just find it fucking stupid that you use mexicans as an example. 

maybe its because...uhhh....Manny was fighting a...uhhh...Mexican? Like i said, it wasnt anything AGAINST mexicans. i prolly got more mexican homies then you do. its cool if u support him cus he's the same race as u...but too many people were arrogant about Morales before this fight, and making excuses for him BEFORE the fight even started. Now that its over...just dont make excuses. He got his ass whooped, plain and simple. the first fight he won, and it was close. this one he got dismantled. Classic example of what im talkin about. At this lil fight party i was at to watch the fight, it was all mexicans...cept me. they say the winner of this fight might go on to face Barrerra. Most boxing analyst will tell u....Barrerra probably doesnt stand a chance. The popular pick to win the rematch where i was at..."Barrerra". LOL. Cmon...his first fight with Manny was one of the most lopsided fights ive seen in a long time.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2006, 10:21:37 AM »
In case you havent noticed, that's how it is in Boxing especially when two fighters from two different countries are facing each other.  I just find it fucking stupid that you use mexicans as an example. 

maybe its because...uhhh....Manny was fighting a...uhhh...Mexican? Like i said, it wasnt anything AGAINST mexicans. i prolly got more mexican homies then you do. its cool if u support him cus he's the same race as u...but too many people were arrogant about Morales before this fight, and making excuses for him BEFORE the fight even started. Now that its over...just dont make excuses. He got his ass whooped, plain and simple. the first fight he won, and it was close. this one he got dismantled. Classic example of what im talkin about. At this lil fight party i was at to watch the fight, it was all mexicans...cept me. they say the winner of this fight might go on to face Barrerra. Most boxing analyst will tell u....Barrerra probably doesnt stand a chance. The popular pick to win the rematch where i was at..."Barrerra". LOL. Cmon...his first fight with Manny was one of the most lopsided fights ive seen in a long time.

And if you go to a house where a group of Filipinos  they will be arrogant about Manny and not because of what many boxing analysts have to say about the fight.  lol and who gives a shit who has more mexican friends?  This isnt a contest. You didnt elaborate on your "mexicans....gotta love em. lol" comment, because if it's seen alone without what you said above, it's jsut a stupid comment.  And it's a stupid comment, not because of the fact that you said mexicans, but the meaning behind the comment.   

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2006, 10:45:02 AM »

And if you go to a house where a group of Filipinos  they will be arrogant about Manny and not because of what many boxing analysts have to say about the fight.  lol and who gives a shit who has more mexican friends?  This isnt a contest. You didnt elaborate on your "mexicans....gotta love em. lol" comment, because if it's seen alone without what you said above, it's jsut a stupid comment.  And it's a stupid comment, not because of the fact that you said mexicans, but the meaning behind the comment.   
Real

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2006, 02:02:01 PM »
Pacman by KO. 10th rd. Should be an amazing fight tho. They say the winner might have a rematch with Barrera. I think Pacman would destroy Marco Antonio again, Morales/Barrera would be crazy tho.

AY I'M A BETTIN CAT,SO WHO IS GONNA WIN THE SUPER BOWL,CUZZ NOBODY CAN BE ON THAT RIGHT YELL
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2006, 12:52:30 AM »

is the comment stupid? or is the fact that u responded to it without knowing what it meant yet...stupid? i didnt say it was a contest either. but what im sayin is, dont jump to conclusions about who youre talkin to. It was a good fight, and i would wanna see a rematch. I dont wanna see a Manny/Marco Antonio rematch...i think it will be a mismatch again. But Moralas/Pacman could be good. Moralas just pissed me off after the fight with that bullshit about how he isnt into boxing anymore blah blah blah. Fuck that...give respect where its due. I hate when boxers make excuses after they get their ass beat. Some excuses are legit, some are garbage. I was predicting Manny would knock his ass out in the rematch, right after the first fight...just because i saw how the first fight went. Moralas won a close fight, and faught perfectly. Manny would probably improve in the second fight...but Moralas would have to fight perfect again to be close...what are the chances? Anyways....dont worry man, i love mexicans LOL i just had a carne asada burrito today!

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2006, 03:21:11 AM »
mexicans....gotta love em. lol

Yeah because only Mexicans are going for Morales, that is why a poster from England also said Morales  ::)

whatever fool. thats not what im saying, im saying every mexican in the world picked Morales....not that mexicans were the only ones TO pick Morales. Shit, even Barrera said he was cheering for Morales in his first fight with Manny. I watched that fight at my homies house....i was the only muthafucka that wasnt Mexican there lol. Guess what? They all picked Morales to win. i wasnt dissin Mexicans anyways...just thought it was funny how the predictions were.
I didnt go for Morrales i'm a big ass Pacquiao fan, Morrales is a fuckin poor sport when he loses, wut happened when he faced Barrera for the third time, Barreras dad tried to congratulate him on a good fight and he pushed him away, he's a poor sport. So there not every mexican was going for Morrales.

Does not sound like a poor sport to me

"Last Saturday night I run into a guy with a lot of ambition who wanted to win very much. Was in great condition and was obviously well prepared to fight me," said Morales.

"It was a very tough intense fight. I think I had some good moments early, but was getting very tired as the fight was going in the later rounds. I have nothing but respect for Pacquiao, he's a good person and he beat me, you won't hear any excuses from me," said Morales.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2006, 08:28:16 AM »
It's not the fact that you used mexicans, you're still not getting what Im saying

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2006, 01:33:12 PM »
you're still not getting what Im saying

as are u homie...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2006, 03:04:46 PM »

as are u homie...

"dont worry man, i love mexicans LOL"  It was never about race/nationality

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2006, 03:33:05 PM »

as are u homie...

"dont worry man, i love mexicans LOL"  It was never about race/nationality

and that was a joke. anyways, this is kinda old now...are u really still interested in this conversation? lol peace

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2006, 03:39:13 PM »
A stupid joke, that's all Im saying lol. 

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2006, 04:49:38 PM »
i believe Manny had several excuses after the first fight so to judge Morales after the fight for saying "he's not into boxing anymore" isn't fair. 
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2006, 02:30:36 AM »
i believe Manny had several excuses after the first fight so to judge Morales after the fight for saying "he's not into boxing anymore" isn't fair. 

Manny's only so called excuse after the first fight was that he had a hard time seeing cus of the blood dripping into his eye. But that was it...and that blood was as a result of the fight so its not exactly an excuse. the only other controversy was the gloves that were used, but that was built up by the commentators more then anything. Moralas's promoter tricked Manny's promoter into signing an agreement to use the gloves Morales uses....rather then using the ones Manny uses. But like i said, that was the commentators making a big story of it...cus they like to do shit like that. they even kept talking about it in the second fight. Making a comment like..."im not into boxing anymore", or "im tires from making 130 lbs" takes away from your opponents victory. As if to say, i lost because of stuff before the fight...not because of the fight.

AZ§o§a

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2006, 10:39:22 AM »
pacman... ko in 6th

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2006, 06:09:34 PM »
pacman... ko in 6th

great prediction man...but he already KO's him in the 10th lol