Author Topic: Proof Of Fake Usama Videotape: Check this... and I want CWalker to respond  (Read 2492 times)

coola

Re: Proof Of Fake Usama Videotape: Check this... and I want CWalker to respond
« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2006, 10:00:35 AM »

a woman can call a divorce in islam ?  :o and can a woman have more than one husband ?

Yes, a woman can get a divorce in Islam.

No, a woman can't have more than one husband.

and why wont you elaborate on the conditions of the divorce good sir ? and then tell me the conditions a man is allowed in divorce and adultery... that would be appreciated..

assamilakem

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2006, 11:31:22 AM »

a woman can call a divorce in islam ?  :o and can a woman have more than one husband ?

Yes, a woman can get a divorce in Islam.

No, a woman can't have more than one husband.
yo dumbo if a women has more than one husband ,it would be hard time trying know the father,higher chance of catching disease
right whatever i still havent got a straight answer from any of u fucks, this proves youre ego trippin camel jockeys
weak ass diss,are u insecure about where u from, or u got heartbroken by 9/11
United Arab States

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2006, 02:11:43 PM »
if a women has more than one husband ,it would be hard time trying know the father

I have to admit that is a good point, but even you know in your religion that men are regarded higher than woman.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2006, 05:14:57 PM »
the western mentality has been conditioned by decades of brainwashing and revisionist discourse, that has society ignoring biology and thinking sex ultimately comes down to "gender identities".

thus, it is a limited mind set that cannot comprehend the realness of islam
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2006, 08:45:33 PM »
the thing about marriage for men,its done on conditions the man can support all families equally ,in money terms and in time spent with evry familly,the 1st wife will have to accept.this might sound bad for u,but lets see wat this stopped.affairs that can break the families,single mothers,diseases.

United Arab States

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #65 on: February 01, 2006, 08:51:19 PM »
the thing about marriage for men,its done on conditions the man can support all families equally ,in money terms and in time spent with evry familly,the 1st wife will have to accept.this might sound bad for u,but lets see wat this stopped.affairs that can break the families,single mothers,diseases.

So why shouldn't a woman be able to have several husbands if she can support them all?

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2006, 09:38:54 PM »
read above
United Arab States

J Bananas

« Reply #67 on: February 01, 2006, 10:39:56 PM »
it's funny here everyone who supports islam is so quick to call westerners "brainwashed" like they aren't under the spell of some mumbo jumbo horseshit. i think they're just too afraid of the truth to really examine their religions impact on world peace

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2006, 07:09:19 AM »
read above

I did. And it doesn't answer anything. Okay so it can prevent men from having affairs. Women can still have affairs. Theoretically if there is 3 or 4 wives for every husband then there would be very many single men with no women, and I'm sure they want to have sex. What's to stop the women from cheating while the husband is with another wife?

The simple amswer is that if the Quran really does say men can have multiple wives and women can't have multiple husbands then the "word of God" is sexist, and inmy opinion not the word of God, but rather the word of some guy who wanted to have a lot of wives.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2006, 01:47:48 PM »
it's funny here everyone who supports islam is so quick to call westerners "brainwashed" like they aren't under the spell of some mumbo jumbo horseshit. i think they're just too afraid of the truth to really examine their religions impact on world peace

You fuckin piece of oakland white trash. You have the nerve to mention impact on world peace?

Islam controls the world economy? Islam occupies countries and brutalizes people? Islam is an imperial power? Islam controls mutlimedia conglomerates that manipulate what goes into our fuckin heads? Does Islam own corporations and international financial institutions that bankrupt nations and extract and exploit their resources? Did Islam drop a fuckin nuclear weapon? Did Islam start world wars?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #71 on: February 02, 2006, 01:58:03 PM »

You fuckin piece of oakland white trash. You have the nerve to mention impact on world peace?

Islam controls the world economy? Islam occupies countries and brutalizes people? Islam is an imperial power? Islam controls mutlimedia conglomerates that manipulate what goes into our fuckin heads? Does Islam own corporations and international financial institutions that bankrupt nations and extract and exploit their resources? Did Islam drop a fuckin nuclear weapon? Did Islam start world wars?

no your zealous fundamentalism has limited your people in developing past war torn societies, the proof is in the streets of fallujah or bagdad, yet you wont even admit that your peopl have to live with these conditons because it hurts your pride.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: February 02, 2006, 02:01:20 PM »

As a white person also I agree you are white trash, although the scary part is the brainwashing stems so deep that he will a) ignore all those points or b) say american and britain stop terrorists and help world peace!

J Bananas

« Reply #73 on: February 02, 2006, 02:06:20 PM »

As a white person also I agree you are white trash, although the scary part is the brainwashing stems so deep that he will a) ignore all those points or b) say american and britain stop terrorists and help world peace!

what the fuck are you talking about? i think the American and British governments are some of the biggest terrorists in the world. its just sad that muslims turn their back on the sad violent reality which is their peoples life and will not open their eyes to the fact that islamic fundamentalism is destroying the middle east worse than America. as for the white comments, to quote eminem "I'm a piece of fuckin white trash I'll say it proudly"

coola

« Reply #74 on: February 02, 2006, 11:34:15 PM »
its just sad that muslims turn their back on the sad violent reality which is their peoples life and will not open their eyes to the fact that islamic fundamentalism is destroying the middle east worse than America.

hit the fuckin nail on the head with that one...