Author Topic: Waaaarrrrioorrrs!!!!...come out to plaaaayyyeeaayyy!!!!!!!  (Read 365 times)

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
Waaaarrrrioorrrs!!!!...come out to plaaaayyyeeaayyy!!!!!!!
« on: January 31, 2006, 06:18:58 PM »
If anyone here doesn’t know the movie The Warriors is a classic movie.  Some people have just learned about it from the release of video game for X-BOX and PS2.  It has been used for a basis in hip hop videos like Eminem’s Fight Music and have been quoted in songs from artist  Wu-Tang to Lloyd Banks.  Johnny Blaze clothing line has also used the movie to make a variety of clothing dedicated to the movie.

For those who have seen the original, what are the thoughts on the remake and how u felt about the original.

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
Re: Waaaarrrrioorrrs!!!!...come out to plaaaayyyeeaayyy!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2006, 10:15:48 PM »
The Movie Is Dope Ass Hell. My Favorite Gang is The Baseball Guys. I haven't Played The Game Tho, Cause I Don't Have an XBox.
My Future Wife:

ThA KiD

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2006, 10:32:52 PM »
yeah them caats with the bat got scrapped by only 5 people haha  the warriors is some crazy motherfuccers

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2006, 04:05:17 PM »
remake ain't much different than the original...

i actually live in brooklyn and my train station was the one that the warriors ran from when the orphans were chasing them. 62nd street in brooklyn. out here on the east coast, this movie is the shit.

i actually got my hands on the xbox game a couple of weeks ago and can't stop playing it it's fucking DOPE.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2006, 06:39:21 PM »
I got the ps2 version for xmas, really dope game. Good movie too, although Ive never seen the remake

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2006, 07:50:55 PM »
^^^ nah they are emaking the movie for this year....i want to know how people feel about after watching the original or even the game

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2006, 06:58:36 AM »
man a remake?  :-\ The original is dope as hell, love it to bits man! Havent played the game yet, not too sure about a remake tho, is there a trailer for it yeT?

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2006, 07:31:13 AM »
i love this movie, also love the game, pick thatrt up you wont be disappointed, its hot, the movie is sick, i love the intro part, 'nobody is wasting nobody, can you dig it, can you dig it, can youu dig it'  ;D

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2006, 08:55:38 AM »
Dope movie... saw it back in the 80's for the first time.

"Eastsidaz... come out and plaaaaayyyeeeeeaaayyyyy" - Snoop at the beginning of "I Luv It" by Tha Eastsidaz