Author Topic: Snoop Dogg On Jay Leno Tonight  (Read 931 times)

RECOGNIZE187

Re: Snoop Dogg On Jay Leno Tonight
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2006, 05:52:07 PM »
also the westcoast radio stations don't play westcoast music that much! it's always been like that! ever heared about GANGSTA RAP man??others don't play the records but they copy their style,clothes,slang and everything!!...IT'S A PROBLEM!! also in europe...NOBODY PLAYS WESTCOAST MUSIC!
anyway...
if DR.DRE would focus on the west coast  (and not on eminem,busta rhymes,jay z) mc's ...a lot of them would blow!!! but without dre...is realy hard! u have talents like Crooked I and others...and without DRE they will never blow that much!
but fuck that...is not only about $$...
the best mc's don't sell much records!!
they are sellin mixtapes...they wanna be independent...have their own team...BUSINESS!!!

man i don't have time writing...
for me...westcoast is on fire right now! with lil eazy e coming...bg knocc out coming out of jail soon,dresta...then crooked I...we have WC...Cube also makin music...ice-T coming back....king t has a new mixtape...yukmouth doing his thing...WHAT ELSE DO WE NEED????
also this new mc's are good...but they need good producers and promotion to blow...we'll see!

and i'm out!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 05:53:41 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2006, 05:53:23 PM »
lol okay blame dre for the west coast not selling. whatever tho, do you.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2006, 05:57:08 PM »
yea Dr.Dre could help a lot...! nobody more than him!  but on the other side i told u...THEY DON'T EVEN WANNA SELL! they stay real...

u see all this new mc's coming...i mean ...just look at the east coast...i see nobody new ...maybe 1 mc a year LOOL...but in tha west...everybody coming...just give them some time and shit! internet is helping a lot!!

real recognize real man!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2006, 06:08:19 PM »
what about knoc-turn'al? dre put him on 2001, produced a lot of cuts from him, and i dont recall seeing him at the grammys last year...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2006, 06:09:25 PM »
all the mcs that used to rap are coming back? thats just it! I DONT WANNA HEAR THESE OLD MUHFUCKAS NO MORE!!!!! dj quik is still tryna blow? daz is still tryna blow? fuck that man. i want a new bread of west coast artist to blow up. you cant expect the west to blow up when everyone thinks our only rappers are game, snoop, dre, and 2pac. the biggest artist from the other coast arent in mid 30s-early 40s.
LOL. That's exactly how I'm feeling. Propz for that statement. I can understand your anger.
But in my opinion 2006 is going to go down a lot better then 2005 and 2004 for the west.

As for Dr. Dre, he's just trying to make the money. However he can do that it's how he's going to do it. He dosen't care what coast your on. He's more concerned about the music. Besides, he's signed Game and Bishop, what more do you want from one man? Niggaz need to stop looking at Dre as there only source to eat and get out there and grind there shit.

Bigg $amo

« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2006, 06:49:34 PM »
you people dont realize that the mainstream dont give a fuck about what coast you from no more. its about catchy and shitty music now so dont expect the "west coast" to blow up.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2006, 06:54:12 PM »
you people dont realize that the mainstream dont give a fuck about what coast you from no more. its about catchy and shitty music now so dont expect the "west coast" to blow up.
Then why are so many outlets dickriding the south? I've heard some music that was striaght up garbage come out of the south and it is played more then east or west coast shit that is somewhat "mainstream friendly."

Bigg $amo

« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2006, 06:58:46 PM »
Then why are so many outlets dickriding the south? I've heard some music that was striaght up garbage come out of the south and it is played more then east or west coast shit that is somewhat "mainstream friendly."
1. cuz its not crunk
2. promotion

sad but true