Author Topic: Kobe's 81 not so good any more!  (Read 1380 times)

ecrazy

Re: Kobe's 81 not so good any more!
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2006, 12:03:03 AM »
that is fucking BONKERS! my greatest game was 33pts 21 rebs
lol, damn u must be tall
My best game was 30 pts, 14 assists, 6 steals
and we lost the damn game with a buzzer beater from half court, fuckin heart breaker
ill never forget it

i didnt know you guys in the special ed gym class took bball so serious

DAMN! hater outta nowhere!! who are you!?? NIK'z Groupie?? LMAO!!!
hahahahahahahahahaha!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2006, 02:30:35 AM »
16 points 32 rebounds 17 assists 3 blocks 1 steal- ymca city championship AAaaand MVP

LMAO. MVP!!!! MVP!!! MVP!!!

u god damn right

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2006, 09:38:23 AM »
lol, damn u must be tall
and we lost the damn game with a buzzer beater from half court, fuckin heart breaker
ill never forget it

hahahahahahahahahaha!

LMAO...That's Tom, you moron. A real WCC rival of mine before newbie groupies like YOU came along.

ecrazy

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2006, 01:34:47 PM »
lol, damn u must be tall
ill never forget it

hahahahahahahahahaha!

LMAO...That's Tom, you moron. A real WCC rival of mine before newbie groupies like YOU came along.
aww touchy mcgee, dont get it twisted, your on my nuts responding to all my posts, no one was even talking to you right now, yet you had to come and TRY and attack me because ur still hurt, off the nuts already, lets get back to the topic now, lets not ruin another thread because your panties get in a knot.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2006, 07:04:04 AM »
lol, damn u must be tall
ill never forget it

LMFAO!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2006, 04:52:25 PM »
lol, damn u must be tall
ill never forget it

hahahahahahahahahaha!

aww touchy mcgee, dont get it twisted, your on my nuts responding to all my posts, no one was even talking to you right now, yet you had to come and TRY and attack me because ur still hurt, off the nuts already, lets get back to the topic now, lets not ruin another thread because your panties get in a knot.

LOLLL. Who's the one who got hurt from the "special ed" comment. :'( :'( :'(. Dumb little bitch.

ecrazy

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2006, 05:17:28 PM »
lol, damn u must be tall
ill never forget it

hahahahahahahahahaha!

LOLLL. Who's the one who got hurt from the "special ed" comment. :'( :'( :'(. Dumb little bitch.
where in all that did i get hurt?? your retarded, i just addressed the hating that came outta nowhere
hahahahahahaha

Still Hurt little one?
LMFAO! your pathetic!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2006, 09:57:00 PM »
lol, damn u must be tall
ill never forget it

hahahahahahahahahaha!

where in all that did i get hurt?? your retarded, i just addressed the hating that came outta nowhere
hahahahahahaha

Still Hurt little one?
LMFAO! your pathetic!

:'( :'( :'(

ecrazy

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2006, 09:58:57 PM »
lol, damn u must be tall
ill never forget it

hahahahahahahahahaha!

hahahahahahaha

Still Hurt little one?
LMFAO! your pathetic!

:loser:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2006, 10:17:59 PM »
lol, damn u must be tall
ill never forget it

hahahahahahahahahaha!

hahahahahahaha

Still Hurt little one?
LMFAO! your pathetic!

ecrazy

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2006, 09:19:54 AM »
lol, damn u must be tall
ill never forget it

hahahahahahahahahaha!

hahahahahahaha

Still Hurt little one?
LMFAO! your pathetic!

CRY ME A RIVER
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
wow, why are you hurt touchy mcgee?
Off my nuts already
hahahahahahahahaha
damn im sexy, you wish you looked as good as me dont you? why else would you plaster my pic everywhere like i was a pin up model or something? Jealous? i would be
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2006, 02:50:24 PM »

no offense to whoever this is....but you look like you should be hanging out at a star wars/star trek convention dressed up like a character or somethin, eatin cheese with urkle and doin science fair projects with skreetch

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ecrazy

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2006, 02:56:32 PM »

no offense to whoever this is....but you look like you should be hanging out at a star wars/star trek convention dressed up like a character or somethin, eatin cheese with urkle and doin science fair projects with skreetch
you got all that by looking at my side profile?
LMAO!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2006, 06:03:38 PM »

LMFAO!

ecrazy

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2006, 07:25:17 PM »

LMFAO!

aww poor touchy mcgee has to jump on the dick of any supporter he gets, awww how sweet of him
hahahahahahahahahah, still doesnt change the fact that your a hurt little bitch, agreeing with someone wont help you out
hahahahahahaahahahahahahaha, Go Cry some more touchy