Poll

Game diss(all dem 12345678 bars) vs. 50 Cent diss(not rich & still lyin)

Game
56 (83.6%)
50 Cent
11 (16.4%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Author Topic: Game diss(all dem 12345678 bars) vs. 50 Cent diss(not rich & still lyin)  (Read 2049 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: Game diss(all dem 12345678 bars) vs. 50 Cent diss(not rich & still lyin)
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2006, 10:08:54 AM »
game murked gunit........

about the inda club shit, aint nobody gonna make that a hit apart from 50, lol@seeing through him, the fuck that about, nigga the joint is a straight all time classic, as is the beat, but the reason it is what it is today, cuz 50 rode the beat PERFECT! the fuck their to see through that! the beat and the shit 50 spit, was straight ill, aint nobody version of in da club matchin 50's, why even try? cuz its props to what dre and 50 did......and 50 got nerve to say anything funny about dre after dre made 50 what he is today even though they went in da club was a joined collabo!

alicia keys>50 cent>beyonce!lol i dunno why i bought alicia keys into this but if you speaking about seeing through cats with lack of talent, please dont tell me y'all think beyonce got game

eNgIeS

« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2006, 05:57:22 AM »
nawwww, game can NEVER flow like 50 did.... have you guys even listenend to them old g-unit mixtapes? or power of the dollar? god 50's flow and rhymes are so tight on there, game can never match that....

lol...ahhahahaha thats pretty funny

'EclipZe

« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2006, 06:17:58 AM »
nawwww, game can NEVER flow like 50 did.... have you guys even listenend to them old g-unit mixtapes? or power of the dollar? god 50's flow and rhymes are so tight on there, game can never match that....

whats funny bout it ?

eNgIeS

« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2006, 07:13:35 AM »

whats funny bout it ?

I dont know what u consider flow, but i reckon games is better than 50's. i like 50 but some overrate his monotone voice

'EclipZe

« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2006, 09:07:51 AM »
im not talking about 50 now eh... but back in the days he was MUCH better then game ever can be.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2006, 10:07:22 AM »

whats funny bout it ?

I dont know what u consider flow, but i reckon games is better than 50's. i like 50 but some overrate his monotone voice

check
I'm a hustla, the hit, as the world turns, your life's on the line, getto qu'ran, you ain't no gangsta, power of the dollar    of POTD
rotten apple, u not like me, get out the club    of "Guess Who's Back"
97 Freestyle (JMJ Records)     of "Promotional Use Only Promotional Use Only 97-98"
patiently waitin, many men, in da club, heat, back down       of GRODT
+
places to go, wanksta, soldier remix, rowdy rowdy, bonafide hustla (of Buck's album), never enough (of Encore)

and that don't even include all the mixtape shit or massacre cause I ain't got those in my 50 directory and I can't think of anything right now.

you'll see there's way more variety in 50's flow than there is in game's, he's not just on some monotone shit, his delivery is better than game's, he just doesn't give a fuck what he sounds like nowadays. 50's all about money he don't care about hiphop. That can't take away the fact that he got talent though.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2006, 10:58:13 AM »
before fiddy got shot he was way better then game

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2006, 12:07:26 PM »

whats funny bout it ?

check
I'm a hustla, the hit, as the world turns, your life's on the line, getto qu'ran, you ain't no gangsta, power of the dollar    of POTD
rotten apple, u not like me, get out the club    of "Guess Who's Back"
97 Freestyle (JMJ Records)     of "Promotional Use Only Promotional Use Only 97-98"
patiently waitin, many men, in da club, heat, back down       of GRODT
+
places to go, wanksta, soldier remix, rowdy rowdy, bonafide hustla (of Buck's album), never enough (of Encore)

and that don't even include all the mixtape shit or massacre cause I ain't got those in my 50 directory and I can't think of anything right now.

you'll see there's way more variety in 50's flow than there is in game's, he's not just on some monotone shit, his delivery is better than game's, he just doesn't give a fuck what he sounds like nowadays. 50's all about money he don't care about hiphop. That can't take away the fact that he got talent though.

*Props*

I have been trying to tell this to dubcc for few weeks now.Too bad that they are so close minded

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2006, 01:47:38 PM »
You know what's the problem with Game... He merced 50 and the entire G-Unit on 300 Bars, but instead of letting 50 rest in pieces he just couldn't stop making diss records. That's like the worst thing to do... Can you imagine Nas after dropping Ether on Jay-Z coming with new disses every 2 weeks? Game has a lot to learn. This is not the way to earn respect - it makes us realise how insecure he really is. He should've just dropped 300 bars and then move on, but he's too much of a hative kid to leave it at that.
Some of what u said i agree with.  A little part of me wishes that Game stopped dissing them cats after he merked'em on 300 bars because of just that- HE MERKED THEM WITH THAT SHIT.  He probably should have waited till they came with something in retaliation that could match it (and to this date, they still haven't) but Game stated he wanted to keep his name out there the whole year and gotdamn it if he didn't so....................

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2006, 02:10:46 PM »
before fiddy got shot he was way better then game

before 50 got shot he was better than 90% of the rappers in the rap game. that "Power Of A Dollar" album was a problem!

50's verse on "Who I Rep With" was even better than Nas' verse  :o
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2006, 02:44:22 PM »
Yeah but NOW is NOW and we are talkin bout the beef NOW so what the fuck u getting the past here? yeah 50 used to be good n shit but now he wack as a mofucka.

This beef:
Game >>>>>> 50

eNgIeS

« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2006, 11:23:44 PM »
I will check out those 50's u lsted there taht i havent heard

the ohter ones u listed ill re check...but as good as i thought they were, i wouldnt say they're as good as game...i guess i'll see later 2nite ill listen