Author Topic: Classic!! Interview all true macks,must read!  (Read 148 times)

mell_man

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Classic!! Interview all true macks,must read!
« on: March 14, 2002, 07:38:43 AM »
Got this from another thread and I must agree the shit being spit here is real son............... :o

Classic!! Interview all true macks,playas, & pimps must read! classic, classic!!
This guy K-Flex is a funny bastard! www.thaformula.com just put up the second part with him and it is funny as hell!!

ThaFormula.com - Now what about when your havin’ a conversation and it seems like everything’s great, but when you ask her out, she says no?

Tariq - A lot of times those women be havin’ boyfriends. The thing is when you meet a *****, don't bull**** yourself. Guys will get so caught up in bull****tin’ a *****, they start bull****tin’ themselves. Don't try to impress a *****, it's not your job to impress a *****. That's like givin’ a ***** an orgasm for free. That's like you being a whore for her if you keep trying to impress her and buying roses, playing Brian McKnight in the background on her voice mail and all that sympin’ ass ****. You gotta spit at a *****, like if you wanna **** with me you gotta take me out. You gotta come at her on that ****. You got to really establish a pimp/ho relationship. Not necessarily puttin’ the ***** on the track, but you gotta establish that pimp/ho relationship, and mackin’ represents manhood. You just being a man about yours. Then there’s the gentleman bull****. Women will say they want a gentleman, they want a nice guy, all that's bull****. Throw all that out the window. Women will say they want one type of man and then turn around and date the exact opposite and the reason they do this is because they want to come across as being complex. Complexity for a woman is her biggest defense mechanism. You will never hear a woman that says, "Yeah, my ex boyfriend, he was a real gentleman." You will never hear that ****! It's always, "he was an asshole, he did this, the ***** kicked my ass, he stole from me." That's what turns a ***** on. A ***** who didn't give a **** about her really, and made the ***** earn her attention. Now you can be nice to the ***** if she's your lady and all that, but you got to make her earn your attention. When you meet a broad, give her a chore, give her something to do. You got to qualify the female you **** with, because all females are different. There is 4 categories, The high class, the middle class, the Chickenhead, and the Hoochie. So you got to find out what type of female she is and tell her your game when you spit at them. Say, "hey you seem cool, what don't you take me out to the movies or somethin’." Now a female who has got a little paper in her pocket, she ain't got a problem with doing that, but a broke ***** can barely feed herself. She's looking to get what she can get. That's why a true mack don't **** with a broke *****. You should always get a ***** who is qualified to bring something to the table.

ThaFormula.com - Now what about shape and looks, do you think you would still be mackin’ if your were a fat, bald headed ugly mutha****a?

Tariq - I got a partner who is one of my pimp friends, he's a big ol’ *****. Young cat who is big as hell, but the ***** get hoes like a mutha****a. That ***** got like 3 bad *****es. So I know it ain't about looks because I see it everyday. I go out to the track. I see little *****s that look like midgets with *****es on the track. Looks ain't got **** to do with it man. It's all about the conversation a mutha****a has. Hell! Ja Rule is a sex symbol and if Ja Rule was a little ***** workin’ at Kinkos or something, he couldn't buy a *****! That ***** couldn't buy a *****!! But they find him sexy because of his confidence. So that's important man, because it ain't about looks.

This **** is classic! Imagine Ja Rule working at Kinkos. HAHAHHAHAHH!!! You got to read the rest cause it's some serous game being spit!

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

downundacunt

• 'G'
Re: Classic!! Interview all true macks,must read!
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2002, 01:39:46 PM »
man that fella Tariq was on that show Blind Date once ay....

got himself a freak who has a fetish in oral sex...  ;D

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2002, 05:32:16 PM »
tight interview... thaformula is always on point.... yo.. that dude had alot of good advice... the main points

-make a bitch work for your attention

-women crave attention like we crave orgasisms

-women say like they want gentlemen and date the opposite to seem complex

-being complex is there best defense mechanism

-don't go up to a bitch and ask for her number, just ask a question like, "where is the cd store at her in the mall"

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2002, 07:25:13 PM »
Ha~ This guy's got a generally negative view of women, but since i'm mad at everyone of them I know right now, I'll agree with most of his points, LOL.  When I meet a girl who ain't screwed up like that (I only have once, lol) I'll marry her.