Author Topic: I dont know where the offical argument board is but...  (Read 287 times)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I dont know where the offical argument board is but...
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2006, 10:59:00 AM »
That scottish fuck spouted some random bollocks, in a music disscussion forum, so i let him know how i felt.

Thinking im a posh boy this loser pm'ed me:

Title: JIPs mum is a whore!!!!!!!!!!!!
Body: Your a fucking twat!  You are making a cunt of yourself posh boy.  Go back to that site when you have a chance.  Im sure you will want to continue this argument when you see whats been written.  Posh prick.  Why you even on this site.  Fucking wierdo!

As you can see, his extensive use of exlamation marks clearly shows his understanding of the use the english language

I didnt get to see the end of that topic, because i was working, something his parents probably dont do, and claim more than they deserve on benefits for their child, they probably put he has special needs(which he probably has)

if anyone doesnt yet know what i talk about when i call him a ned(or chav,scally etc) please do look at www.fat-pie.com/chavs.htm , although this person is not real and is only pretending, you can see why they are ridiculed throughtout our country(which is not USA u thick fuck), these people roam the streets with their friends, lacking individuality and education, collecting asbos(anti social behaviour orders) as they go about they're pathetic lives

if this is not the forum for arguing, please feel free to move this post to the appropriate place

i hope he gets to read this and realise this is a forum for music disscusion not spouting out

"YEAH I hAte g-uNit AnD cANt spELL AND dAZ tHE cRAcKhEAD IS wELL goOOD"

</rant>
now I remember your punk silly ass.....(you euro cavebitch,how you gonna bit the hand that fed you)...it was me who told you this was the place to be....see what happens when your unfaithful,Karma bits you wright in the ass.you fucking bloody tampon.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2006, 11:02:37 AM »
(jip da silly muthafucka),is a clown who goes around looking for arguments....stop playing ya self kid.it hurts me to even fuck with ya.

J Bananas

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2006, 11:07:18 AM »
^dont you have like half of G spot litered with your non sensical bullshit attacks right now? i guess thats you german people though, imperialistic, not funny, and a little crazy

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2006, 11:10:39 AM »
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY U REPLY TO YOUR OWN POSTS, BUT YOU SEEM TO JUST PUT 2 IN A ROW, MAYBE 3 DEPENDING ON HOW RETARDED YOU ARE FEELING, BUT PLEASE

FOR EVERYONES SAKE

BAN YOURSELF FROM EVER TOUCHING A KEYBOARD AGAIN

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2006, 11:14:57 AM »
Thats because most of us usually are

hell yeah!  i'm drunk right now!  :laugh:
NO MORE WAR

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2006, 11:17:48 AM »
taken from www.dailyrecord.co.uk
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/news/tm_objectid=16643069%26method=full%26siteid=66633-name_page.html

30 January 2006

SCOTS GIRLS 'WORST FOR DRINK'

SCOTS girls are the world's biggest teenage boozers, according to a survey.

By the time they turn 15, more than a third of them are drinking spirits at least once a week, says the World Health Organisation report.

They are also the youngest out of 35 countries worldwide to get drunk for the first time, with an average age of just 13.

Dr Holger Schmid, who led the study, blamed a "ladette" culture for the problem.

The vice-director of the Swiss Institute for the Prevention of Alcohol and Drug Problems, added: "These figures send a clear message that action is needed."

In France, only one in 10 girls aged 15 drank at least once a week - I compared with 37 per cent of Scots.

In the US, the figure was 14 per cent while in Ireland it was eight per cent.

Last night, a spokeswoman for the Executive said: "We have updated our licensing laws but changes can't be achieved overnight."
NO MORE WAR

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2006, 11:17:56 AM »
^dont you have like half of G spot litered with your non sensical bullshit attacks right now? i guess thats you german people though, imperialistic, not funny, and a little crazy
your trying to hard gay bananas -aka- we change our pink panties when the weather change -aka -gods worst gift to the world...go and catch aids or something....but please, leave me alone sir.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2006, 11:22:01 AM »
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY U REPLY TO YOUR OWN POSTS, BUT YOU SEEM TO JUST PUT 2 IN A ROW, MAYBE 3 DEPENDING ON HOW RETARDED YOU ARE FEELING, BUT PLEASE

FOR EVERYONES SAKE

BAN YOURSELF FROM EVER TOUCHING A KEYBOARD AGAIN
do you really think this sit can survive with out me...now ,i do agree we dont need anoter hata like you on here.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2006, 11:48:07 AM »
im not a "hata" which must be some sort of jewish bread

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2006, 11:49:05 AM »
Im not german, you fucking fags daughter............but i do agree with you on the german thang thow.they are some souless muthafuckas,kinda remind me of you.