Author Topic: kane vs christ masters  (Read 901 times)

Sikotic™

Re: kane vs christ masters
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2006, 04:52:20 PM »
You've got a point. They turned into WCW back in its heyday. I remember the WWF had maybe 20 stars. When they had Royal Rumbles, practically the entire roster was involved.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2006, 05:19:27 PM »
Yeah, they even had to rely on outside promotions to fill up spots sometimes. It was common for a few guys from Japan or Mexico to make appearances only on Rumble PPV's. Nowadays it's Rumble time and there's like 30 guys left off the show. They just gotta trim the fat and go back to having a somewhat slimmer roster. Looking at both brands, here's a complete list of the talent and the ones in bold are those who I think the WWE could do without. Just my opinion.

01. Ashley
02. Big Show
03. Candice
04. Carlito
05. Chavo Guerrero
06. Chloe  ::)
07. Chris Masters
08. Danny Basham
09. Edge
10. Eugene
11. Gene Snitsky
12. Hulk Hogan
13. Jerry Lawler
14. Joey Styles
15. John Cena
16. Johnny Parisi
17. Jonathan Coachman
18. Kane
19. Lance Cade
20. Lilian Garcia
21. Lita
22. Maria
23. Matt Striker
24. Mick Foley
25. Mickie James
26. Mr. McMahon
27. Rene Dupree
28. Ric Flair
29. Rob Conway
30. Rob Van Dam
31. Rosey
32. Shawn Michaels
33. Shelton Benjamin
34. Spirit Squad
35. Stone Cold
36. The Rock
37. Todd Grisham
38. Torrie Wilson
39. Trevor Murdoch
40. Triple H
41. Trish Stratus
42. Tyson Tomko
43. Val Venis
44. Victoria
45. Viscera
46. Batista
47. Boogeyman
48. Booker T
49. Brian Kendrick
50. Chad Dick
51. Chris Benoit
52. Daivari
53. Doug Basham

54. Eddie Guerrero ( R.I.P. )
55. Finlay
56. Funaki
57. Gregory Helms
58. Gymini
59. Hardcore Holly
60. James Dick
61. Jamie Noble
62. JBL
63. Jillian
64. Joey Mercury
65. Johnny Nitro
66. Josh Matthews
67. Ken Kennedy
68. Kid Kash
69. Kristal
70. Kurt Angle
71. Lashley
72. Mark Henry
73. Matt Hardy
74. Melina
75. Michael Cole
76. Nunzio
77. Orlando Jordan
78. Paul Burchill
79. Paul London
80. Psicosis
81. Randy Orton
82. Rey Mysterio
83. Road Warrior Animal
84. Scotty 2 Hotty
85. Sharmell
86. Simon Dean
87. Stacy Keibler
88. Steve Romero
89. Steven Richards
90. Super Crazy
91. Sylvan
92. Tazz
93. Theodore Long
94. Undertaker
95. Vito
96. William Regal
« Last Edit: February 11, 2006, 05:22:21 PM by Larrabee »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2006, 05:28:36 PM »
^^ i dont mind Finlay that much, i remember wachin him in WCW and he was a pretty good wrestler

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2006, 05:39:21 PM »
True, but his character nowadays is kinda dry. Plus, I think he's better off being a road agent and training the newcomers. He had a real serious injury back in '99, which ended up being the reason he went into retirement. This is probably his last run before hanging it up for good.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2006, 06:06:33 PM »
Alot of those guys you highlighted (except for Victoria, Kid Kash, and Davari IMO) have no charisma. They don't stand out at all which is why they work Heat and Velocity. I'm guessing the only reason WWE holds on to them is so that they don't go to TNA.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2006, 06:25:30 PM »
True, but I think that letting them go to TNA would benefit WWE in the long run. Vince and his company are at their most creative when competition is breathing down their necks. That's how they slowly rose to the top during the late 90's boom period. I think that once WCW & ECW folded, and most of the workers joined WWE, Vince got lazy, since there was no one else to beat. If TNA gets established enough ( I doubt they will in the long run ), they could push WWE to step it up. I don't think that they see TNA as a threat though. Wrestling simply isn't as popular as it used to be when it seemed like EVERYONE watched it from 1998-2001.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2006, 07:30:36 PM »
True, but I think that letting them go to TNA would benefit WWE in the long run. Vince and his company are at their most creative when competition is breathing down their necks. That's how they slowly rose to the top during the late 90's boom period. I think that once WCW & ECW folded, and most of the workers joined WWE, Vince got lazy, since there was no one else to beat. If TNA gets established enough ( I doubt they will in the long run ), they could push WWE to step it up. I don't think that they see TNA as a threat though. Wrestling simply isn't as popular as it used to be when it seemed like EVERYONE watched it from 1998-2001.

they are startin to feel threatened...word is that Vince has told management that sign anybody who TNA may try and sign
TNA will also have a timeslot move startin from april i think to thursdays or sumthin so they'll prolly get more exposure cuz of that.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2006, 08:28:56 PM »
Yeah, they even had to rely on outside promotions to fill up spots sometimes. It was common for a few guys from Japan or Mexico to make appearances only on Rumble PPV's. Nowadays it's Rumble time and there's like 30 guys left off the show. They just gotta trim the fat and go back to having a somewhat slimmer roster. Looking at both brands, here's a complete list of the talent and the ones in bold are those who I think the WWE could do without. Just my opinion.

01. Ashley
02. Big Show
03. Candice
04. Carlito
05. Chavo Guerrero
07. Chris Masters
08. Danny Basham
09. Edge
10. Eugene
11. Gene Snitsky
12. Hulk Hogan
13. Jerry Lawler
14. Joey Styles
15. John Cena
16. Johnny Parisi
17. Jonathan Coachman
18. Kane
19. Lance Cade
20. Lilian Garcia
21. Lita
22. Maria
23. Matt Striker
24. Mick Foley
25. Mickie James
26. Mr. McMahon
27. Rene Dupree
28. Ric Flair
29. Rob Conway
30. Rob Van Dam
31. Rosey
32. Shawn Michaels
33. Shelton Benjamin
34. Spirit Squad
35. Stone Cold
36. The Rock
37. Todd Grisham
38. Torrie Wilson
39. Trevor Murdoch
40. Triple H
41. Trish Stratus
42. Tyson Tomko
43. Val Venis
44. Victoria
45. Viscera
46. Batista
47. Boogeyman
48. Booker T
49. Brian Kendrick
50. Chad Dick
51. Chris Benoit
52. Daivari
53. Doug Basham

55. Finlay
56. Funaki
57. Gregory Helms
58. Gymini
59. Hardcore Holly
60. James Dick
61. Jamie Noble
62. JBL
63. Jillian
64. Joey Mercury
65. Johnny Nitro
66. Josh Matthews
67. Ken Kennedy
68. Kid Kash
69. Kristal
70. Kurt Angle
71. Lashley
72. Mark Henry
73. Matt Hardy
74. Melina
75. Michael Cole
76. Nunzio
77. Orlando Jordan
78. Paul Burchill
79. Paul London
80. Psicosis
81. Randy Orton
82. Rey Mysterio
83. Road Warrior Animal
84. Scotty 2 Hotty
85. Sharmell
86. Simon Dean
87. Stacy Keibler
88. Steve Romero
89. Steven Richards
90. Super Crazy
91. Sylvan
92. Tazz
93. Theodore Long
94. Undertaker
95. Vito
96. William Regal

So the WWE should keep 2 divas that have no value to the company in Maria & Stacy Keibler, & release 3 of the best wrestling women in the business today in Mickie James & Jillian & Victoria. WWE needs to keep improving the women's division & you can't improve it if you release some of the best wrestling females the WWE has. Hell the diva on the roster who might be better than Mickie in the ring is Victoria. You might as well have said that the WWE should release Trish & Lita. Also Ashely isn't useless to the company; she's training to become a wrestler & would be better served in OVW, but because she won the Diva Search they want to keep her on the main roster. As for the other wrestlers you suggested, what's the reasoning for wanting to release the Boogey Man? He's becoming quite popular & he has in ring ability. You suggested that they should release one of the better Cruiserweights in Kid Kash. Again why should they release him when they're trying to somewhat revibe that division?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2006, 09:23:37 PM »
Kid Kash actually might be leavin WWE; apparently he is not too happy with the WWE and i think his contract is suppose to be finishin sumtyme this year so he mite not re-sign and would prolly go to TNA and join the X Divison

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2006, 04:49:27 AM »
they needa do away with the females period. i mean, theyre cool to look at and all....but its painful watchin these bitches in the ring. theyre all unathletic and uncoordinated. they fuck up on half of their moves. it just looks stupid. plus, just havin some 5'5" 125lb blond chick be the champion is retarded. maybe they could have these girls on the show just to look cute. but in the ring, be real. have some big buff ass bitch lol. Chyna would whoop all their asses at the same time. or remember GLOW? lol "Gorgeous Ladies Of Wresting". Not one of them ho's was "Gorgeous". But some of em could go toe to toe with the Big Show lol

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2006, 04:49:55 AM »
get rid of the writers simple, its not the talent, they try to appeal to younger audiences too much, and this eddie shit is sickenin i wont watch a show that uses one of the best employees name to get heat for other wrestlers, fuckin sick!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2006, 05:00:38 AM »
get rid of the writers simple, its not the talent, they try to appeal to younger audiences too much, and this eddie shit is sickenin i wont watch a show that uses one of the best employees name to get heat for other wrestlers, fuckin sick!

yeah thats pretty bad. i was thinkin. wouldnt it be crazy if they faked Eddie's death and brought him back outta nowhere at a Pay Per View. Like, made everyone think he was dead. Then after Orton was talkin all this shit....Eddie just appeared in the ring. Kinda like what they used to do with the Undertaker where the lights would go out, then turn back on and he was just there. Imagine how the crowd would react, thinkin he was dead lol.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2006, 05:25:33 AM »
to be honest that would really make me feel so sick and i wouldnt watch it again cus thats means they have been usin it to sell merchandise! wouldnt put it past the wwe nowadays tho
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2006, 05:30:19 AM »
to be honest that would really make me feel so sick and i wouldnt watch it again cus thats means they have been usin it to sell merchandise! wouldnt put it past the wwe nowadays tho

yeah, but it would be better then now. he really is dead, and theyre using it to sell this Orton/Rey Mysterio rivalry.

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2006, 10:15:05 AM »

01. Ashley
02. Big Show
03. Candice
04. Carlito
05. Chavo Guerrero
07. Chris Masters
08. Danny Basham
09. Edge
10. Eugene
11. Gene Snitsky
12. Hulk Hogan
13. Jerry Lawler
14. Joey Styles
15. John Cena
16. Johnny Parisi
17. Jonathan Coachman
18. Kane
19. Lance Cade
20. Lilian Garcia
21. Lita
22. Maria
23. Matt Striker
24. Mick Foley
25. Mickie James
26. Mr. McMahon
27. Rene Dupree
28. Ric Flair
29. Rob Conway
30. Rob Van Dam
31. Rosey
32. Shawn Michaels
33. Shelton Benjamin
34. Spirit Squad
35. Stone Cold
36. The Rock
37. Todd Grisham
38. Torrie Wilson
39. Trevor Murdoch
40. Triple H
41. Trish Stratus
42. Tyson Tomko
43. Val Venis
44. Victoria
45. Viscera
46. Batista
47. Boogeyman
48. Booker T
49. Brian Kendrick
50. Chad Dick
51. Chris Benoit
52. Daivari
53. Doug Basham

55. Finlay
56. Funaki
57. Gregory Helms
58. Gymini
59. Hardcore Holly
60. James Dick
61. Jamie Noble
62. JBL
63. Jillian
64. Joey Mercury
65. Johnny Nitro
66. Josh Matthews
67. Ken Kennedy
68. Kid Kash
69. Kristal
70. Kurt Angle
71. Lashley
72. Mark Henry
73. Matt Hardy
74. Melina
75. Michael Cole
76. Nunzio
77. Orlando Jordan
78. Paul Burchill
79. Paul London
80. Psicosis
81. Randy Orton
82. Rey Mysterio
83. Road Warrior Animal
84. Scotty 2 Hotty
85. Sharmell
86. Simon Dean
87. Stacy Keibler
88. Steve Romero
89. Steven Richards
90. Super Crazy
91. Sylvan
92. Tazz
93. Theodore Long
94. Undertaker
95. Vito
96. William Regal

So the WWE should keep 2 divas that have no value to the company in Maria & Stacy Keibler, & release 3 of the best wrestling women in the business today in Mickie James & Jillian & Victoria. WWE needs to keep improving the women's division & you can't improve it if you release some of the best wrestling females the WWE has. Hell the diva on the roster who might be better than Mickie in the ring is Victoria. You might as well have said that the WWE should release Trish & Lita. Also Ashely isn't useless to the company; she's training to become a wrestler & would be better served in OVW, but because she won the Diva Search they want to keep her on the main roster. As for the other wrestlers you suggested, what's the reasoning for wanting to release the Boogey Man? He's becoming quite popular & he has in ring ability. You suggested that they should release one of the better Cruiserweights in Kid Kash. Again why should they release him when they're trying to somewhat revibe that division?

If they can afford to release Molly Holly, Ivory, Jazz, Gail Kim, Nidia and Jackie Gayda, I'm sure that the Women's Division is not their top priority if you think about it. There's only so many times that we can see Trish vs. Victoria. No one takes the Womens Division serious, because WWE creative refuses to, same with the Cruiserweight Division. Kid Kash has a history of problems with management, so I'm assuming that he won't be in the company 2 years from now, but that's anyone's guess. Boogeyman is just a phase, if you ask me. I get a kick out of him sometimes myself, but I can see WWE surviving without him. Unless his character drastically takes off or something.