Author Topic: kane vs christ masters  (Read 906 times)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Re: kane vs christ masters
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2006, 04:17:24 PM »
Yeah, they even had to rely on outside promotions to fill up spots sometimes. It was common for a few guys from Japan or Mexico to make appearances only on Rumble PPV's. Nowadays it's Rumble time and there's like 30 guys left off the show. They just gotta trim the fat and go back to having a somewhat slimmer roster. Looking at both brands, here's a complete list of the talent and the ones in bold are those who I think the WWE could do without. Just my opinion.

01. Ashley
02. Big Show
03. Candice
04. Carlito
05. Chavo Guerrero
06. Chloe  ::)
07. Chris Masters
08. Danny Basham
09. Edge
10. Eugene
11. Gene Snitsky
12. Hulk Hogan
13. Jerry Lawler
14. Joey Styles
15. John Cena
16. Johnny Parisi
17. Jonathan Coachman
18. Kane
19. Lance Cade
20. Lilian Garcia
21. Lita
22. Maria
23. Matt Striker
24. Mick Foley
25. Mickie James
26. Mr. McMahon
27. Rene Dupree
28. Ric Flair
29. Rob Conway
30. Rob Van Dam
31. Rosey
32. Shawn Michaels
33. Shelton Benjamin
34. Spirit Squad
35. Stone Cold
36. The Rock
37. Todd Grisham
38. Torrie Wilson
39. Trevor Murdoch
40. Triple H
41. Trish Stratus
42. Tyson Tomko
43. Val Venis
44. Victoria
45. Viscera
46. Batista
47. Boogeyman
48. Booker T
49. Brian Kendrick
50. Chad Dick
51. Chris Benoit
52. Daivari
53. Doug Basham

54. Eddie Guerrero ( R.I.P. )
55. Finlay
56. Funaki
57. Gregory Helms
58. Gymini
59. Hardcore Holly
60. James Dick
61. Jamie Noble
62. JBL
63. Jillian
64. Joey Mercury
65. Johnny Nitro
66. Josh Matthews
67. Ken Kennedy
68. Kid Kash
69. Kristal
70. Kurt Angle
71. Lashley
72. Mark Henry
73. Matt Hardy
74. Melina
75. Michael Cole
76. Nunzio
77. Orlando Jordan
78. Paul Burchill
79. Paul London
80. Psicosis
81. Randy Orton
82. Rey Mysterio
83. Road Warrior Animal
84. Scotty 2 Hotty
85. Sharmell
86. Simon Dean
87. Stacy Keibler
88. Steve Romero
89. Steven Richards
90. Super Crazy
91. Sylvan
92. Tazz
93. Theodore Long
94. Undertaker
95. Vito
96. William Regal

So the WWE should keep 2 divas that have no value to the company in Maria & Stacy Keibler, & release 3 of the best wrestling women in the business today in Mickie James & Jillian & Victoria. WWE needs to keep improving the women's division & you can't improve it if you release some of the best wrestling females the WWE has. Hell the diva on the roster who might be better than Mickie in the ring is Victoria. You might as well have said that the WWE should release Trish & Lita. Also Ashely isn't useless to the company; she's training to become a wrestler & would be better served in OVW, but because she won the Diva Search they want to keep her on the main roster. As for the other wrestlers you suggested, what's the reasoning for wanting to release the Boogey Man? He's becoming quite popular & he has in ring ability. You suggested that they should release one of the better Cruiserweights in Kid Kash. Again why should they release him when they're trying to somewhat revibe that division?

If they can afford to release Molly Holly, Ivory, Jazz, Gail Kim, Nidia and Jackie Gayda, I'm sure that the Women's Division is not their top priority if you think about it. There's only so many times that we can see Trish vs. Victoria. No one takes the Womens Division serious, because WWE creative refuses to, same with the Cruiserweight Division. Kid Kash has a history of problems with management, so I'm assuming that he won't be in the company 2 years from now, but that's anyone's guess. Boogeyman is just a phase, if you ask me. I get a kick out of him sometimes myself, but I can see WWE surviving without him. Unless his character drastically takes off or something.

Well it seems as though WWE is trying to somewhat rebuild the division with the soon to be Smackdown diva Trinity plus basically all the women in OVW & DSW are wrestlers & aren't anything close to Candice, Maria or Stacy who are useless. Molly Holly was released because she asked for it because she wanted to take at least a year off wrestling. Ivory I think it had a lot to do with her being 44. Jazz was just flat out annoying & I think reminded them too much of Chyna. Jackie got on the bad side of Stephanie McMahon & you do that you either get released or your life in the WWE becomes a living hell. As for Nidia & Gail, I'm still wondering how those 2 got released.

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2006, 04:52:26 PM »
Maria and Stacy are not useless. Stacy is doing more promotion for the WWE with Dancing With The Stars than any employee of the WWE since The Rock. In addition to the massive amount of money they company makes selling Diva calendars, I don't know how you can call them useless.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2006, 07:57:47 PM »
Maria and Stacy are not useless. Stacy is doing more promotion for the WWE with Dancing With The Stars than any employee of the WWE since The Rock. In addition to the massive amount of money they company makes selling Diva calendars, I don't know how you can call them useless.

I have yet to hear Stacy promote the WWE at all in any of her interviews lately. She keeps saying how she moved to LA & is in acting classes because she wants to be in more movies. But there's no mention of WWE. So why would WWE want to keep someone on their payroll who obviously doesn't want to have anything to do with the business anymore? How is Maria now useless? She's not a wrestler, her job is to be an interviewer but she's one of the absolute worst on the mic. So how is she useful? The WWE will still the same amount of calendar with or without Stacy or Maria.

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2006, 09:18:03 PM »
Stacy's participation on that show is promoting the WWE by the simple fact that she's there and they mention she works for the WWE. You can argue whether Maria is useless or not, but I'm sure she can generate alot more income with her non-wrestling role doing photo shoots than say a Luna Vachon ever could wrestling.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2006, 11:08:07 PM »
Stacy's participation on that show is promoting the WWE by the simple fact that she's there and they mention she works for the WWE. You can argue whether Maria is useless or not, but I'm sure she can generate alot more income with her non-wrestling role doing photo shoots than say a Luna Vachon ever could wrestling.

Sure with Stacy, nothing like promoting the WWE like pretty much saying in every single interview that you don't want anything to do with wrestling anymore. Maria isn't need in the WWE just like Candice. If you take a look at who's in OVW & DSW you'll see that the female wrestlers there look either just as good as Maria or better. She Maria ia useless, get her off the roster so someone with talent can be called up from OVW & DSW.

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2006, 05:37:17 PM »
Stacy Keibler could be doing The Rock thing, and walking away from wrestling in favor of a Hollywood career. She seems real comfortable in front of the camera, and the WWE hasn't done anything creative with her since ???, so who knows if she'll come back to WWE programming. I wouldn't describe her as useless at all. She just needs to be booked better.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2006, 08:23:03 PM »
Stacy Keibler could be doing The Rock thing, and walking away from wrestling in favor of a Hollywood career. She seems real comfortable in front of the camera, and the WWE hasn't done anything creative with her since ???, so who knows if she'll come back to WWE programming. I wouldn't describe her as useless at all. She just needs to be booked better.

The reason they haven't done anything creative with her in who knows how long is because she wants to be an actress & doesn't want to be on WWE TV as much if not at all. She's useless now, she never tried to seriously become a wrestling & now it seems as though she really wants nothing to do with wrestling.