Author Topic: What language is this?  (Read 277 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: What language is this?
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2006, 11:17:24 AM »
Whatever happened to Nexus, that dude was pretty good.

Indeed. He dropped a net classic, and basically no one checked for that shit. Putting so much effort into something and having it not pay off can drive people to quit the effort...That's what happened to Nexus.

www.soundclick.com/nexus101

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2006, 11:19:51 AM »
That's Swedish.

Amerikanska rapparen Nexus släppte i dagarna sitt album "Cold Dark Night" för fri nerladdning. Via hans bolags site, så kan man även ladda ner samlingsalbumet "WCC Presents...One Love The Compilation". Vågar du lyssna på ny musik och samtidigt vill utöka din lagliga mp3 samling, så surfa in hos Sccit Style Records!

American rapper Nexus dropped his new album "Cold Dark Night" recently for free download. Through his record label site, you can even download the compilation "WCC presents... One love the compilation". If you want to listen to new music and at the same time increase your legal mp3 collection, surf over to Sccit Style Records!

Thanks...LOL@SSR having Swedish fans.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2006, 04:44:14 PM »

LOL@SSR having ANY fans.  Sorry, I couldn't resist. Thats actually pretty dope. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2006, 02:25:06 PM »

LOL@SSR having ANY fans.  Sorry, I couldn't resist. Thats actually pretty dope. 8)

Believe it or not, I had a lot of homies out here bumpin' our shit...Especially Nexus, his solo was straight fire.