Author Topic: My next car if I'm lucky...  (Read 760 times)

Sikotic™

Re: My next car if I'm lucky...
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2006, 09:49:32 PM »
German cars are the best. Luxury rides that float on the road. Unlike that domestic bullshit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2006, 11:10:46 PM »

lol j/k....i gotta 2000 Impala LS for Sale if youre interested. Burgundy, 20" Dub Wheels, Limo tints, Tan Leather, 3 10s in the trunk, 49,000 miles.  ;)

jus wondering how much do u want for it?

im askin $11,200. Just put it up for sale, so im testin out the price u know. but im definetely willin to work with somebody on an offer. Dont got any pics up right now on here, but its gonna be in next weeks autotrader. my homie just took a buncha pics today of the outside and interior n whatnot, but i aint uploaded em online yet.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2006, 11:17:44 PM »
German cars are the best. Luxury rides that float on the road. Unlike that domestic bullshit.

u need to get u a nice Cadi, talk about floatin on the road. And as for German cars, u gotta put Lexus up on the same level as Mercedes when it comes to luxury. Both are hella smooth on the road and got all the nice amenities and comfort shit. BMW just has em beat on performance. But i had a BMW and Lexus before homie, BMW's dont last long. They start havin problems when they get in the upper mileage, Lexus are hella reliable.

K A I N

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2006, 04:32:29 AM »
im askin $11,200. Just put it up for sale, so im testin out the price u know. but im definetely willin to work with somebody on an offer. Dont got any pics up right now on here, but its gonna be in next weeks autotrader. my homie just took a buncha pics today of the outside and interior n whatnot, but i aint uploaded em online yet.

You gotta find some1 dumb enough to pay for those extras  ;D

try craigslist>autotrader

« Last Edit: February 08, 2006, 05:21:34 AM by K A I N »

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2006, 09:04:26 AM »

You gotta find some1 dumb enough to pay for those extras  ;D

try craigslist>autotrader

not really. i mean the car only has 49,000 miles. most Impalas around that year ive been seeing have around 70,000-80,000. Its got $2,200 dollar rims on it...so if somebody buys a base model and wants to add the rims theyre gonna have to spend that. Im willin to go down to 10,000, just have it listed at 11.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2006, 09:51:56 AM »
I have an 97 Audi S4 and it is very fast.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2006, 09:58:01 AM »
^ well thats what a twin turbo should be, and i love that car, but any problems, and your paying double of a japanese car, and triple of an american....

coola

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2006, 10:59:18 AM »
fuck you mufuckas with dope rides !!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2006, 11:18:42 AM »

u need to get u a nice Cadi, talk about floatin on the road. And as for German cars, u gotta put Lexus up on the same level as Mercedes when it comes to luxury.

Yeah man, I can't find a deal on a Caddy though. People hold on to them and dont wanna let go. I'd trade my Audi for one anyday though.

Lexus = overpriced corolla  ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

regimemob510

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2006, 11:38:17 AM »
I have an 97 Audi S4 and it is very fast.

FUCK THAT!!!  i got a 99 black camaro ss 6 speed, that all wheel drive crap will never launch on my beastt!!!!

Suga Foot

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2006, 06:11:10 PM »

yeah, I got a BMW, it rides really nice, but all the nuts and bolts are metric.......crazy german bastards

ThA KiD

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2006, 09:42:45 PM »
i got a c320 benz, its smooth as hell my parents got it for me for an early graduation present, but were splitting payments down the middle, but its nice as fucc

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2006, 10:20:32 PM »

u need to get u a nice Cadi, talk about floatin on the road. And as for German cars, u gotta put Lexus up on the same level as Mercedes when it comes to luxury.

Yeah man, I can't find a deal on a Caddy though. People hold on to them and dont wanna let go. I'd trade my Audi for one anyday though.

Lexus = overpriced corolla  ;D

naw man lol that IS300 i had was off the chain. Far better car then the BMW i had. I had a 3 series, so theyre pretty comparible. I guess it depends on what your lookin for. The BMW was quicker and handled really nicely. But the lexus was smoother and FAR nicer inside. BMW is lackin when it comes to ammenities. Theyre pretty basic. Plus like i said, they start fallin apart when they get up there in miles. And payin to have a BMW worked on is insane.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2006, 12:07:48 AM »

lol j/k....i gotta 2000 Impala LS for Sale if youre interested. Burgundy, 20" Dub Wheels, Limo tints, Tan Leather, 3 10s in the trunk, 49,000 miles.  ;)
u have pix?

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2006, 07:49:04 AM »

u have pix?

not yet man, im gonna have some up on autotrader but they take a few days to upload.