Author Topic: FREE Spicy Chicken Sandwich at McDonald's  (Read 325 times)

K A I N

FREE Spicy Chicken Sandwich at McDonald's
« on: February 10, 2006, 09:07:47 PM »
Feb. 9 - 12
11am - 2pm

McDonald's is out with a new addition to its menu, the Spicy Premium Chicken Sandwich, and is giving consumers a chance to sample the product.

The new sandwich, which rolled out last month in 13,700 U.S. McDonald's restaurants, features a crispy chicken sandwich with jalapeno, cayenne pepper and other spices on a honey wheat roll with lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise.

To kick off the launch, McDonald's is rolling out a Spicy Hot Tour in 14 select cities to help promote the sandwich.

As part of the tour, street teams will hand out coupons and samples of the Spicy Chicken Sandwich and other promotional giveaways. Teams will also hand out Spicy T-Shirts, Hats, iPod Nano covers and "be our guests cards" for a complimentary sandwich to induce trial, said Gayle Franger, director of marketing, McDonald's USA.

Tour locations include Philadelphia, Detroit, Washington, DC, Charlotte, NC, Daytona, FL, Miami, Houston, Dallas, Phoenix, San Diego and Los Angeles. The tour ends in San Francisco Feb. 27.

Starting Feb 9-12, consumers can receive a free sample of the new sandwich from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. local time at participating restaurants nationwide. Drive-thru customers will receive a coupon for a free medium drink and medium order of fries with the purchase of a Spicy Chicken Premium Sandwich. Price and participation may vary.

In addition, McDonald's will offer coupons via an FSI dropped national in major newspapers on Feb. 12 on three offers:

* Buy a Spicy Premium Chicken Sandwich and receive a free 21-ounce drink and a four-ounce order of fries.
    * Buy any Premium Chicken Sandwich and receive a free 21-ounce drink and a four-ounce order of fries.
    * Buy a three-piece Chicken Selects and receive a free 21-ounce drink and a four- ounce order of fries.

"Sampling this product is extremely important as it generates trial of the product by delivering a sample of our new Spicy Premium Chicken Sandwich into the hands of our customers versus relying on them to bring in a coupon," Franger. "It also strategically touches customers and meets the needs of those customers who are spicy food lovers and it proves that McDonald's can deliver on a bold, hot, spicy profile.

Chea free food...three McDonald's near my house  :D

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: FREE Spicy Chicken Sandwich at McDonald's
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2006, 11:08:51 PM »
good old McDonald's just adding to america's obesity
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2006, 11:13:11 PM »
ITS ADDICTING I TELL U!!!!!!!! >:(

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2006, 11:13:43 PM »
You mean to say I can drive up to my local McDonalds and request a sample of their new Spicy Chicken Sandwich, or do I have to order something along with it? I dunno, it just sounds too good to be true. Especially with all the free-loaders around...

K A I N

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2006, 06:01:10 AM »

Well atleast its chicken  :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2006, 11:44:20 AM »

McDonald's doesn't put the food down people's throats. It's the people making poor food choices.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2006, 02:15:56 PM »
McDonald's doesn't put the food down people's throats. It's the people making poor food choices.

Word.
 :sign_werd:
My Future Wife:

Suga Foot

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2006, 02:21:12 PM »
getting free food at mcdonalds is the easiest thing in the world.  Just walk in and be like "I was in here yesterday and you screwed up my order and I was told I'd get a free meal today" and they'll give you a free meal.  I've done it many many times during my high school days.

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2006, 03:18:18 PM »
I was down in Seaside last night, ate at this chinese buffet place that had a grip of chinese food, along wih pizza, chicken wings, all types of desserts, it was off the hook

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2006, 06:17:49 PM »
So has anyone tried this yet? What's the deal?

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2006, 04:33:03 AM »
man maccys in the uk dont give away free food!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2006, 04:34:34 AM »
i wonder what a "sample" is exactly? lol 5 people takin one bite off the same sandwich

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2006, 10:05:37 PM »
Super Size ME

WestCoasta

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2006, 10:18:17 PM »

Word.
 :sign_werd:

yeah... I mean I feel bad for some fat people and all, but they're the ones who got themselves like that.... you aren't born some fat slob

ecrazy

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2006, 10:21:38 PM »
SHIT IS HOT!

I didnt like it, neither did my mom and bro, but my sister did