Author Topic: BLACK Hurricanes  (Read 965 times)

coola

Re: BLACK Hurricanes
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2006, 11:33:49 AM »
haha thats hilarious that ur contemplating buying the shoe only if you can take the H off. jahah. but yeah. im not really fond of rapper shoes. but i like the soles though, thats a good idea witht he brazil and wilmington thing.

yeah man, rapper shoes or not, that H stands out and is ugly as fuck !! i havent seen those anywhere where i live, so i wouldnt mind sportin a fresh pair of shoes no-one has... plus not that many people know GAME has a sneaker line, not in Australia anyway...

but otherwise, those the type of shoes i wear, plain white sneakers, i have some similar la coste sneakers now...

i'll check hom much they cost, if they not too much ima cop a pair, just never wear them with shorts on  ;D

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2006, 12:03:06 PM »
I don't mind the logo... I think it's simple and looks OK.  But it gets covered if you wear pants.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 12:05:47 PM by Ozir »

SGV

« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2006, 12:12:12 PM »
I didn't see the 310 on the back. I can't wear those. LOL.

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2006, 12:22:14 PM »

Let me guess... if it had a big "626" you would rock them everyday  ;D

or better yet... the ol school "818"

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2006, 12:32:00 PM »
By the way... I forgot to mention that the shoes come in a nice box (if anybody cares about that), black laces are also provided, and a white arm band with the "hated" H logo.

For anyone else out there that have some Hurricanes, can you confirm that you got the black laces and armband.

coola

« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2006, 12:33:22 PM »

shut-up  ;D

a dope box ?? yep now ima cop a pair... how much did you pay ?

coola

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2006, 12:34:45 PM »
do they feel like a good quality shoe ? and are they comfortable ? they look pretty comfy..

i dont think that web-site ships world-wide  :-\ anyone know a site that will ship these WW ?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 12:37:24 PM by Chief »

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2006, 12:48:26 PM »
^ I paid $79.99.

The shoes are very comfortable.  White sneakers are all I wear and I was in need of some new ones when these came out so I opted to get them.  They are some nice comfortable shoes.

Regarding the "dope" box - You may not want to use it for actual dope because the box has a "window" so you can see the shoe while it is in the box.  That's cool if you keep your shoes stacked in their boxes and you are trying to match an outfit with the shoes (but the shoes are white so they pretty much go with everything so I don't know how useful the box window really is in this case).  Not cool if mom or wifey goes into your closet and finds the dope stash.

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2006, 12:58:05 PM »
do they feel like a good quality shoe ? and are they comfortable ? they look pretty comfy..

i dont think that web-site ships world-wide  :-\ anyone know a site that will ship these WW ?

Try Footlocker... I'm pretty sure they ship to the AU...

http://www.footlocker.com/footlocker/index.jsp?pageId=flkCustSrvc&catId=flk_hc_09147&pageType=detailLevel2

http://www.footlocker.com/footlocker/index.jsp?pageId=flkPDP&Slot1.atgProductId=31500&SlotId1=flk_frg_1229&templateId=flkSearchResults&sellable=true

J Bananas

« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2006, 12:58:15 PM »
so far ive liked every show ive seen posted in this thread

SGV

« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2006, 03:23:24 PM »
I wouldn't even wear them if they had a 626. But, with a big 310 imprinted on em, I def can't rock em.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2006, 03:30:09 PM »
By the way... I forgot to mention that the shoes come in a nice box (if anybody cares about that), black laces are also provided, and a white arm band with the "hated" H logo.

For anyone else out there that have some Hurricanes, can you confirm that you got the black laces and armband.
yeah i got the black laces and armband

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2006, 03:36:03 PM »

s. carter

thats what i got, fuck the hurricanes and gunit shoes they are ugly to me...
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2006, 05:07:10 PM »

s. carter

thats what i got, fuck the hurricanes and gunit shoes they are ugly to me...
g units look better than that  :-X

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2006, 05:13:37 PM »
you fuckin kidding me ...... remove the strap and it looks exactly like air force ones but cleaner ......
and youre the one with the fuckin haircut lookin like a nerd with guru? if so, your opinion aint really worth anything to me man..
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!