Author Topic: Is there any way to avoid pissin so much when drinkin?  (Read 1176 times)

coola

Re: Is there any way to avoid pissin so much when drinkin?
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2006, 11:04:22 PM »
drink heavy spirits and mixed up strong.. less liquid = less piss... you need to drink alot of beer to get drunk, therefor alot of waste...

a trick to avoid vomiting is to drink a shot of oil before drinking heavily... only danger is if you drink too much, you wont vomit and you could fuck yourself up.

why not just not drink so much?? im not saying you but some people are idiots. who would take oil so they dont throw up and poison themselves and risk death just to get drunker and eventually pass out?

some people are just crazy mayne... i'm a bit weary of getting too drunk nowadays, when i get past the 1/2 bottle of jacks mark i blank out and wont remember shit, and at that point is where alcohol is like water and i start drinking the hardest, so i wake up and dont remember anything... just what my friends tell me i did...

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2006, 05:57:18 AM »
when i was younger bout 15-16 i had this problem.. but im 19 now and i dont usually have to go pissin until 3rd or 4th pint. ao i guess your system just gets use to it after a while.

You've never had 3 pints in one sitting son.

Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

K A I N

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2006, 06:12:47 AM »

Urine bag straight from the bladder  8)